Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 27-11-2014, 09:56 AM
Ascender
White

A white aura signifies spirituality, balance, creativity, and blessings. You are an innovator and a creator and your strongest qualities are more spiritual than physical. Your unique level of energy allows you to be more intuitive than others. Your clouds may often be up in the clouds and you can easily disconnect from the trials and tribulations of the physical world. Your dreams are important and you should pay close attention to them. It's important to remember that white is the combination of all the colors of the visible spectrum. Just like white, you have all of the auras within you and you represent balance, harmony and peace between them all. You're highly evolved and we're lucky to have you!

Don't know if its so but ….this sounds alright as i like feeling peaceful more than anything else

" And can any of you by worrying add a single hour to the span of life?"

Jesus Christ

Old 27-11-2014, 12:49 PM
Master
Bunny

Your yellow aura points to a deep awakening. You're both inspired and inspiring. You're optimistic and intelligent, with a friendly, creative presence. A yellow aura signifies that you are full of life and energy, a playful person at heart. You may be on the brink of a new adventure, close to finding new meaning in your current life. This is a very exciting time for you and you have incredible potential to go far. Harness your optimism and rely on your joyful nature and you'll never go astray!

--*--*--
Hmm. Pretty sure mine is green, actually. But it's an interesting test :)

I should have an aura photo taken sometime, but I bet they're pricy!
Old 29-11-2014, 12:00 AM
Newbie ;)

I got Blue!
A blue aura is cool, calm and collected. You're kind and loyal, with a relaxed personality that belies a deeper emotional intelligence.. You're a true empath that is deeply sensitive to your surroundings, which enables you to quickly understand those around you. Your highly evolved intuition is always to be trusted, especially as it guides you to help and support others. You have a remarkable ability to "go with the flow" and you rarely waste energy on anger or frustration. Blue auras have a therapeutic effect on their environments, making it an incredibly important energy!

I don't know what colour my Aura is yet, but this sounds about right ^^.
Old 29-11-2014, 12:04 AM
Titanoboa

Green!

A green aura relates to a healthy heart and lungs. It vibrates calming energy throughout the body. You are a compassionate person, full of healing and balance. You have somewhat of a "green thumb" that enables you to bring life and tranquility wherever you go. Very close to nature, your green aura is a healthy one, full of growth and balance. You have a love for living things and seek to change the world for the better. When frustrated, find your balance in nature and you'll quickly restore your inner peace.
Old 29-11-2014, 12:29 AM
Deactivated Account

Yellow
Your yellow aura points to a deep awakening. You're both inspired and inspiring. You're optimistic and intelligent, with a friendly, creative presence. A yellow aura signifies that you are full of life and energy, a playful person at heart. You may be on the brink of a new adventure, close to finding new meaning in your current life. This is a very exciting time for you and you have incredible potential to go far. Harness your optimism and rely on your joyful nature and you'll never go astray!

It's not important what colour your aura is. It's more about what it symbolises. I've taken some other indepth aura tests and also had some aura readings and I get a myriad of different colours depending on the interpretation of them from the people who designed them/read them.
Old 29-11-2014, 12:57 AM
Deactivated Account
No idea. When i look at my hand i see white but i see that anywhere if i look hard enough.
Old 03-12-2014, 10:49 PM
Knower
How does the Aura testing works, and what's the percentage of truthfulness? and can you really see your color. Where can i have this done? Is it online? thank you all.

Almondeyez