Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 01-01-2013, 09:45 AM
Deactivated Account
Scary symptoms

I've started doing daily chakra meditations after a long break. After one scary experience with my heart pounding I've been careful to ground myself before and also to close my chakras down afterwards. Despite this I'm still experiencing intense energy sensations such as trickling and cold on my skin. I've coped with these because I had a Kundalini awakening in 2010 and experienced very similar back then. But last night freaked me out..not sure if tiredness made it seem worse...

I woke up around 2.30am feeling extremely hot. I mean so hot I had to pull off the covers. It's winter here in the UK and so cold in the night that I need two duvets in my house. So feeling hot is quite weird. I also felt a bit sick and unwell. I saw bright vivid lights in front of my eyes, buzzing in my ears and various energy sensations in my body...all what I've had before. But the worst thing was the fear - I felt terrified. I remember lying there thinking 'I'm not going to do a chakra meditation ever again, they are too scary.' I'm not sure why I was so scared but I felt it in every inch of my body. I could feel the adrenaline.

Has this happened to anyone else? I'm assuming it's due to my chakras opening up. Any suggestions? I'm wondering if I should cut down and do less than one per day.
Old 01-01-2013, 02:00 PM
Master

I have been so hot as to have to remove blankets on many occasions! This is when the energy is really running, particularly during meditation or at night. I felt somewhat nauseated during part of kundalini itself and once shorty thereafter when I was having a particularly heavy duty energy experience but not since.

I've been afraid of kundalini at times in the past but I have not woken up in a state of fear caused by kundalini though. Maybe it was working on some blocks that bring up fear? I wish I had a more helpful answer. I don't think anything would happen though unless you were ready for it, even if it felt scary or bad.
Old 01-01-2013, 02:46 PM
Patricius

Its like your circulating the chakra wheel, and therefore a process of recycling begins. As in_progress has written it brings up some blocks of energy which are old and the body is in need to be renewed. Therefore the whole process can be pretty painful depends on the kind of blockage. I feel myself lately beeing in a state where i feel like im getting sick. Back pain, getting flue, feeling the feaver etc. Despite that, I know its a part of the process and those old parcels are in digesting and assimilating process, cuz it hasnt been done for a while.
Old 01-01-2013, 03:02 PM
Deactivated Account
Thank you both. It's reassuring that it's probably all part of the process! I'd forgotten how intense energy work can be especially as I've only just started tuning into my chakras again. I'll try and bear with these symptoms. I'm doing one chakra meditation per day and making sure I ground before and after that and hopefully whatever it happening will balance itself out.

I meant to say that I'm also dreaming a lot but hardly remembering them which is VERY unusual for me as my dream recall is very good. I know I'm dreaming a lot because I have the residue in my head but I simply can't remember what happened in them. I'm guess this is my system releasing 'stuck' energies too? All I can remember is the very last part of one dream where I had gone to 'Buffalo college' lol.
Old 01-01-2013, 03:50 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starbuck
I've started doing daily chakra meditations after a long break. After one scary experience with my heart pounding I've been careful to ground myself before and also to close my chakras down afterwards. Despite this I'm still experiencing intense energy sensations such as trickling and cold on my skin. I've coped with these because I had a Kundalini awakening in 2010 and experienced very similar back then. But last night freaked me out..not sure if tiredness made it seem worse...

I woke up around 2.30am feeling extremely hot. I mean so hot I had to pull off the covers. It's winter here in the UK and so cold in the night that I need two duvets in my house. So feeling hot is quite weird. I also felt a bit sick and unwell. I saw bright vivid lights in front of my eyes, buzzing in my ears and various energy sensations in my body...all what I've had before. But the worst thing was the fear - I felt terrified. I remember lying there thinking 'I'm not going to do a chakra meditation ever again, they are too scary.' I'm not sure why I was so scared but I felt it in every inch of my body. I could feel the adrenaline.

Has this happened to anyone else? I'm assuming it's due to my chakras opening up. Any suggestions? I'm wondering if I should cut down and do less than one per day.
Yep, same thing happened to me as I slept(waking up so hot and had to uncover the heat was off and had to been low 50's in house). Also, was tremendous amounts of energy pumping on top of my head. I dreamed all night, would wake up and start dreaming before I even dozed back off. strange night. Glad to see I am not by myself. lol Mine had nothing to do with Chakra work. Think most likely just the moon cycle. Believe it or not, that is why I came to the forum today. To see if anybody else had this happen to them.
Old 01-01-2013, 04:53 PM
Patricius

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starbuck
Thank you both. It's reassuring that it's probably all part of the process! I'd forgotten how intense energy work can be especially as I've only just started tuning into my chakras again. I'll try and bear with these symptoms. I'm doing one chakra meditation per day and making sure I ground before and after that and hopefully whatever it happening will balance itself out.

I meant to say that I'm also dreaming a lot but hardly remembering them which is VERY unusual for me as my dream recall is very good. I know I'm dreaming a lot because I have the residue in my head but I simply can't remember what happened in them. I'm guess this is my system releasing 'stuck' energies too? All I can remember is the very last part of one dream where I had gone to 'Buffalo college' lol.

I am Glad to hear That! :)
Doing meditation twice a day 15-20 minutes is efficient, sunrise and sunset.

About the dreaming issue, everything is all right! Some dreams we dont have to remember, it's digesting on astral plane and those we do not have to remember. Those which stay in the eye of beholder are our night-guide for the upcomming day. All in all, Dreams support our way, even if we dont remember some of them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by loved48
Yep, same thing happened to me as I slept(waking up so hot and had to uncover the heat was off and had to been low 50's in house). Also, was tremendous amounts of energy pumping on top of my head. I dreamed all night, would wake up and start dreaming before I even dozed back off. strange night. Glad to see I am not by myself. lol Mine had nothing to do with Chakra work. Think most likely just the moon cycle. Believe it or not, that is why I came to the forum today. To see if anybody else had this happen to them.

loved48, greetings, im pretty new here too haha :) it's synchronicity, as the ''dreams'' appeard in our grouped-uncouncious (moon - unconscious symbol) to recall ''the-case'' which we have forgotten - about awakening symptoms/symbols. It also happens to me, the thing about the high body temperature, it's the heat produced in the nervroads which are not used to the voltage of this kind (care about supporting and wealthy food + water).
I am calming my breath and cycle the energy, depending on nature of the heat/feeling, downwards or upwards.
Old 01-01-2013, 06:04 PM
Administrator
Hello

I have had the same, now for me its more complicated to at times figure out as the woman's age curse has hit me lol so what is an night sweat and what is something more I need to address ???

I had a full Kundalini Awakening and honesly I thought I was going to die from it but I rode it out, the thought is that its not yet fully processed is all. That there is something your not addressing that needs to be looked at. We hold energy at times we are not aware of. What I have found really helps me is a breathing meditation that goes more with the body parts than the Chakra's directly and I see where the "breathe" catches where its not a smooth entry or exit of breath. In that I see where the block is and can ask then on why or what is there. For me most often its the throat or shoulders and I am holding tentions or a message not sure on putting out there.

There are other times too when one gets hot at night and one might look to the dreams one was having.....hmmmm those are good awakenings.

Lynn
Old 01-01-2013, 08:17 PM
Deactivated Account
Thank you! Interesting to hear other experiences. I'm not worried about not remembering my dreams, just curious as I nearly always do. I'll see what happens tonight. Lynn I like the idea of the breathing meditation and will see if that helps too.
Old 01-01-2013, 09:38 PM
Master
Hi Starbuck sorry to hear you are not having much of a good time scince doing your chakra meditation.
I have just typed up on a thread "Kundalini express" by Izzyga some crystals that may help ;)
I hope this is of some help to you
Love GA ;)
Old 02-01-2013, 11:48 AM
Deactivated Account
Thanks Golden angel I will take a look! I'm open to trying anything.

Last night was better although stilll lots of lights in my mind's eye. I remembered most of my dreams this time though and one was really nice.