Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Faeries, Elementals, Nature Spirits, & Woodland Creatures

Old 23-08-2012, 08:41 AM
Etran

Color Can anyone else...

Can anyone else connect with trees or is it just a weird thing I can do?
Old 23-08-2012, 10:07 PM
confusedforlife1

I personaly cant. I want to know how any advice for me? But i know alot of people can! It is amazing they are known to have great knowledge and are amazing singers. There is also alot of other things in nature the you can connect with. Read some more posts on this they have been very helpful to me:)
Old 23-08-2012, 11:11 PM
Master

My daughter can. And it is on my bucket list! I have several channeling by Seth that I posted where he equates what he is speaking about to a tree. "Look at it like it is a tree," and then he is off and "running"...

I had read lately someone saying that if you sit under a tree and open yourself up to it, you can feel it...that is what my daughter does. She has one special tree that was at her college, and it was a very old tree and many centuries, and it was tired because no one took the time to speak to it, it didn't want to speak back for a long time, but then it finally did, and they became good friends.

Good luck with this.
Old 24-08-2012, 03:25 AM
Henri77

Quote:
Originally Posted by confusedforlife1
I personaly cant. I want to know how any advice for me? But i know alot of people can! It is amazing they are known to have great knowledge and are amazing singers. There is also alot of other things in nature the you can connect with. Read some more posts on this they have been very helpful to me:)

I've found it somewhat challenging lately, other than sensing natures energy field.... but one may also possibly contact another nature life from by trying this...especially away from heavily trafficked areas.
One may possibly more easily contact a nature deva: fairy, gnome, etc...in the process.

I've wanted to contact mother earth, but so far,,, I can feel her love, but not communicate information, just yet

Old 24-08-2012, 06:09 AM
MysticalFairy

I have had psychic visions from trees before. When I was about 11 years old, I decided to ask trees for guidance. One of the first times I did this (I asked what they wanted me to know that day), the trees showed me an intense image of fire. Later that day, some kids went around starting fires all over the neighborhood. I use to ask the names of the trees in my yard. They gave me an answer, also. They usually gave me weather reports or neighborhood updates. I haven't connected with trees in a while. Thanks for reminding me :)
Old 24-08-2012, 07:01 PM
Henri77

Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticalFairy
I have had psychic visions from trees before. When I was about 11 years old, I decided to ask trees for guidance. One of the first times I did this (I asked what they wanted me to know that day), the trees showed me an intense image of fire. Later that day, some kids went around starting fires all over the neighborhood. I use to ask the names of the trees in my yard. They gave me an answer, also. They usually gave me weather reports or neighborhood updates. I haven't connected with trees in a while. Thanks for reminding me :)

Weather reports, what a cool idea ...to know if your picnic will be rained out.

interesting stories.... thanx
Old 31-08-2012, 02:36 AM
CJ82Sky

if you search the threads here for gettysburg (i believe ghosts and im not sure where else) i posted about how i can talk to trees/see their memories. i thought it was something that was learned, but i could do that as long as i can remember, and i've had friends say they can't do that, so i'm not really sure.

all i know is if i place my hands on trees and ask, they will often show me their memories of what a place looked like over the years. gettysburg was by far the most breathtaking and amazing and horrifying all in one. i was able to do this once on a metal overpass at Grand Central Terminal in NYC, but i find it's far easier with living things - the metal just seemed to have recorded energy (like magnetic maybe?) that held the memories whereas the trees had feelings and emotions tied to them.

very intriguing stuff!
Old 05-09-2012, 02:17 PM
Master

I love to talk to trees and other plants, they have stories and talk a lot. Just reaching down and touching earth is like a giant scanner, I can pick up on all the roots underneath and track them around the world. I've received many channeled messages from trees, which are very lovely
When I was around 10, I had this program called the nature club, which educated ppl about trees, plants, insects, and animals. The willow tree we would always speak with was very loving and gentle. One year we had lots of jypsy moths so we spent the entire summer removing them, as they caused the willow great damage. Ever since then, we have not seen a single gypsy moth in the area. :) although we do speak with them from time to time.

Project Spirit has set up a energy channel for anyone who needs it. We have it touch down in each country, and net outwards in them. You can access energy from this channel simply by intending to tap into it. Pm me if you'd like more info.

http://www.kindspring.org/
Old 05-09-2012, 02:54 PM
Sungirl

Yup, I can natter along with trees, particularly willows.

I struggle with the ash tree in my garden tho, I think I am not slowed down enough to hear him. So instead I have decorated him to show that I appreciate his presence.
Old 05-09-2012, 03:00 PM
mikron

known research connects the human heart directly with a tree in nature and that includes all plants as well