Spiritual Forums

Home


Donate!


Articles


CHAT!


Shop


 
Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Healing

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #1  
Old 06-12-2019, 04:15 PM
Kah-Len Kah-Len is offline
Newbie ;)
Join Date: Dec 2019
Posts: 17
 
Healing through Meditation - Direct message from Jhe'shua ("Yeshua" Aka: Jesus)

I have given this message directly from the true source... not channeled or in a dream but in my actual physical body face to face! I am the author of
"THE UN-REAL TRUTH!" Beyond All Beliefs! which will be released on Amazon sometime in the next 2 months. My legal name is Paul Halonen and go by the name Kah-Len but my true identity is the Apostle known as Philip. I have pictures of the real Jhe'shua and the other Apostles. Now is the time of regeneration and this is why I am now posting and sharing his message.

Quote from the master on meditation and how he heals others through focusing on a star at their center. He said "focus on a star at your center, others and or your pets!"

When you do the meditation long enough (Every day 30 minutes in
the morning and 30 minutes at night for up to 2 years) you will
begin to see its results and you will begin to heal inside and out!
You will then begin to notice physical changes in your appearance.
Your wrinkles will begin to slow its damage. Your skin will retract
back to its elasticity and your flaps of skin will retract back to
normal. Allot of things will happen including your melanocytes
which give color to your hair. This will allow your hair to re-grow
its natural color. If you have grey hair, your hair color will begin to
return after about a year to two years as it takes about a year for
your hair to go through a full cycle. The DHT system is caused by
an enzyme called 5-AR (5 Alpha-Reductase) which applies to both
women and men. It is an enzyme that converts testosterone into
DHT which acts as hydrochloric acid on your hair follicles and
causes your hair to fall out. All of these elements cause you to age
when you are deficient in certain things. When your vibration is
too low, those mitochondria within your cells are not charged.
You’re not producing enough Hyaluronic Acid, vitamins, collagen
and proteins.
Jhe’shua continued to explain; HA is responsible for 100% of the
collagen production n your body. Your eyes are made of 90%
collagen. The vitreous humor also within your eyes is created from
HA. Without these things, your eyes would begin to degrade
without HA producing collagen; because collagen is a direct result
of HA. Your vitreous humor within your eyes will not recycle.
You will begin to develop particulates in your eyes and develop
cataracts.

He continues… After a very long period of time, the pressure in
your eyes will begin to lessen and your eyes will become oblong.
Your vision will change and this is just one example of how not
raising your vibration through meditation over a long period of
time will effect one part of your body. Your entire body is made of
90% collagen and you have the other 10% which are the fluids
within your spinal column and between your joints. The vitamins
and proteins that your cells produce in addition to HA and collagen
are also directly responsible for cartilage production as well.
Reply With Quote
 


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 01:38 PM.


Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
(c) Spiritual Forums