Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 07-01-2011, 02:19 AM
themaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shabda
i disagree respectively about the concept of an over soul, there is no such thing in my experience, other than that One great Oversoul, the Creator, but hey, not everyone will agree with my assessment either, thats what makes this such a wonderful world~!
Do you agree that you are consciousness? Do you agree that you have a subconscious and a unconscious?

Do you agree that your made of cells of your body that are made of atoms?

Well, like you being made of many parts.. the path back to the creator "the one" is made of many parts.. you can doubt the existence of the cells in your body or the "oversoul" but by my understanding doesn't make it so..

On purpose structure was setup to create this experience.. if we were all the creator, one being of hugeness.. how could we experience "separateness"..?? we could not.. without creating "separateness"..
Old 07-01-2011, 04:51 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by themaster
Do you agree that you are consciousness? Do you agree that you have a subconscious and a unconscious?

Do you agree that your made of cells of your body that are made of atoms?

Well, like you being made of many parts.. the path back to the creator "the one" is made of many parts.. you can doubt the existence of the cells in your body or the "oversoul" but by my understanding doesn't make it so..

On purpose structure was setup to create this experience.. if we were all the creator, one being of hugeness.. how could we experience "separateness"..?? we could not.. without creating "separateness"..
youre using logic, a function of the mind to describe something that is well beyond the mind...i have been beyond the mind as Soul, i have no over soul other than the Divine....i cannot comment on your or any other's state of being, but i can comment on my own, Soul is the ultimate individual, that we call individuality here is quite different from the reality that Soul knows...ask your teacher if he knows...
"Not Christian or Jew or Muslim, not Hindu, Buddhist, Sufi, or Zen. Not any religion or cultural system. I am not from the East or the West, not out of the ocean or up from the ground, not natural or ethereal, not composed of elements at all... I belong to the Beloved, have seen the two worlds as one and that one call to and know, first, last, outer, inner, only that breath breathing human being."
Rumi
Old 07-01-2011, 06:59 AM
themaster

Quote:
youre using logic, a function of the mind to describe something that is well beyond the mind...i have been beyond the mind as Soul, i have no over soul other than the Divine....i cannot comment on your or any other's state of being, but i can comment on my own, Soul is the ultimate individual, that we call individuality here is quite different from the reality that Soul knows...ask your teacher if he knows...
I have.. I believe he once said.. the oversoul is like a "computer"

I was using logic to show you the structure of our world.. and then I was suggesting that, that structure keeps going..

From all my "new age" study.. I only find that when talking about non-physical.. or things we can't see.. (least for me ) there is a lot of stuff there and a lot of design..

So I guess bashar, tyberonn/metatron and seth, my teacher are talking about a oversoul that's not related to you?

Okay.. I think we can agree there's a soul..? but there's more to it than that.. I believe.. there's the soul, then the next step up is the one..? sounds too simple.. (not saying simple is bad) it's also my understanding that "allthatis" is a consciousness entity too.. which goes hand in hand with water, crystals and rocks

In this mass of us describing non-physical we haven't included where does the "inner self" connect to..? my understanding is.. connects to the "oversoul"

Does the inner self exist in your beliefs? Is it the soul? see I'm confused..
Old 07-01-2011, 08:00 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by themaster
I have.. I believe he once said.. the oversoul is like a "computer"

I was using logic to show you the structure of our world.. and then I was suggesting that, that structure keeps going..

From all my "new age" study.. I only find that when talking about non-physical.. or things we can't see.. (least for me ) there is a lot of stuff there and a lot of design..

So I guess bashar, tyberonn/metatron and seth, my teacher are talking about a oversoul that's not related to you?

Okay.. I think we can agree there's a soul..? but there's more to it than that.. I believe.. there's the soul, then the next step up is the one..? sounds too simple.. (not saying simple is bad) it's also my understanding that "allthatis" is a consciousness entity too.. which goes hand in hand with water, crystals and rocks

In this mass of us describing non-physical we haven't included where does the "inner self" connect to..? my understanding is.. connects to the "oversoul"

Does the inner self exist in your beliefs? Is it the soul? see I'm confused..
okok...i know the One, ive had that experience too, but there is more beyond that, and my experience is neither finished, nor complete, so THAT is where the confusion starts for both of us and yes, all that is ,IS a conscious entity but i havent met/remembered It just yet...and yes i do have an inner self, even several, not souls as i understand it, but these "lower selves" are operated by the "higher self" or soul...i have operated inner computers before, and they do exist and operate telepathically? the computer i "used" within worked this way, more by intent and pointing this intent at this "computer" which was much larger than our home computers are...i still remember what it looked like, but to my knowledge i havent "used" it for quite some time, or at least dont remember doing so for quite some time... though i might be able to explain to you better or in a way that you understand better...maybe?? perhaps?? ill get back to you on that part...
"Not Christian or Jew or Muslim, not Hindu, Buddhist, Sufi, or Zen. Not any religion or cultural system. I am not from the East or the West, not out of the ocean or up from the ground, not natural or ethereal, not composed of elements at all... I belong to the Beloved, have seen the two worlds as one and that one call to and know, first, last, outer, inner, only that breath breathing human being."
Rumi
Old 08-02-2011, 11:57 PM
Baldr44

If anyone is interested in why there is 3D you could check out:
the "dragonofdrama web site
The lessons are really good as well
Old 09-02-2011, 12:09 AM
Baldr44

Quote:
okok...i know the One, ive had that experience too, but there is more beyond that, and my experience is neither finished, nor complete, so THAT is where the confusion starts for both of us and yes, all that is ,IS a conscious entity but i havent met/remembered It just yet...and yes i do have an inner self, even several, not souls as i understand it, but these "lower selves" are operated by the "higher self" or soul...i have operated inner computers before, and they do exist and operate telepathically? the computer i "used" within worked this way, more by intent and pointing this intent at this "computer" which was much larger than our home computers are...i still remember what it looked like, but to my knowledge i havent "used" it for quite some time, or at least dont remember doing so for quite some time... though i might be able to explain to you better or in a way that you understand better...maybe?? perhaps?? ill get back to you on that part...
Hello, Jane Roberts of chaneling Seth fame has written about the Oversoul. Tom Campbell My Big TOE (big theory of everything) has written that the universe is digital and operates with a TBC (the big computer) and above that is the EBC (even bigger computer) and that what some think of as God is really The AUO (Absolute Unbounded Oneness) or the AUM (Absolute Unbounded Manifold) and that we each are individuated units of consciousness and that we are all united in a collective consciousness. I tend to agree with Tom as his theory brings metaphysics, philosophy and physics together in a nice package. Read the book (only 850 pages)