Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

Old 13-07-2014, 11:42 PM
RNbyday

I would like to offer readings to gain experience

I have been taking a course and learning to develop my abilities. I would like to offer distance readings to help me strengthen my connection to Spirit and in delivering messages to others.

If you are interested in connecting with deceased loved ones, Guardian Angels or your Guides, please let me know.

Much Love
Old 14-07-2014, 04:31 AM
Deactivated Account

Hi RNbyday,

you can practice on me-thank-you for your generosity!!!
Old 14-07-2014, 11:38 AM
Pathfinder
I would love one if you are still offering :) it would be amazing thank you so much :)
Old 14-07-2014, 11:52 AM
Megamedes

You are also welcome to practice on me - I choose the guide thing
Old 14-07-2014, 01:56 PM
Pathfinder
I dont care who my reading is from....whoever or whatever connects with you I will take :) xxx
Old 14-07-2014, 03:54 PM
RNbyday

If you would like a reading please send me a private message with your name or a name you resonate with (i.e. nick name or alias that you identify yourself by) and your birthday and month, no year. Only send what you feel comfortable giving. This will help me be sure I am connecting to the right person.

Also if there is one question you have that I can help answer, send that as well. Please do not give too much information, as I want to give as clear and accurate a reading as possible. I will also give you any message that your guides or loved ones want to share.
Old 14-07-2014, 06:34 PM
energyman1

Hi, I sent a private message but just in case it goes into cyberspace I would love you do do a reading on me. Thank you for your generosity. I wonder if you have access to my email?
Old 14-07-2014, 10:10 PM
RNbyday

Thank you for all the replies! I have had a good response to my post via PM's and will gladly get back to each and every one of you :) Please be patient with me as it takes time and energy to connect with Spirit.

I have received some great responses so far and positive affirmation. This is wonderful! :)

If I have given you something that doesn't resonate with you please let me know, as it may have been meant for another recipient and I did not fully close their channel before doing a reading for you.

If I have sent you a reading I appreciate all the feedback you give me. I am new to this, and still learning to connect and disconnect from individual Spirit and their guides/loved ones.

Thank you, and I appreciate all of you willing to let me read you!
Old 14-07-2014, 11:50 PM
Eaglewings

Wonderful gift to have, I have been connecting with spirits as well and it is such a great experience.
Old 15-07-2014, 06:04 AM
Xenophilia

Feel free to practice on me :)