Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 24-02-2014, 09:28 PM
Jules Verona Garcia

Question Astral meetings

Hi fellows,

Sorry if this has been already posted here but I couldn't find it anywhere. I know some of you might have been "projecting" for some time now and many of you might even be highly skilled. I was wondering if any group had ever attempted an astral meeting in a specific location (Stonehenge, Machu Picchu, some random McDonald’s, etc…). If there was already a meeting like this please let me know.

Thank you.
Old 24-02-2014, 11:32 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jules Verona Garcia
Hi fellows,

Sorry if this has been already posted here but I couldn't find it anywhere. I know some of you might have been "projecting" for some time now and many of you might even be highly skilled. I was wondering if any group had ever attempted an astral meeting in a specific location (Stonehenge, Machu Picchu, some random McDonald’s, etc…). If there was already a meeting like this please let me know.

Thank you.

The thing is the locations you named are physical locations and astral projection occurs in the spiritual dimensions, not the physical dimension. Surely in the spiritual dimensions there are places similar to Stonehenge, Machu Picchu, and even McDonalds (one exists in the RTZ down from my street actually). But they are not going to be the same as the one in the physical. For two or more astral projectors meeting up in the astral there are going to be far too many factors working against them. The first factor is that they would all have to be projecting at the exact same time, given time-zone differences, the difficulty for most people to project, and the unpredictable nature of when a projection is going to occur the chances of several specific people projecting at the same time is astronomical.

After that the next factor is location and that is going to be just as difficult. If you and someone else managed to project at the exact same time your chances of stumbling into each other are slim to none. If you and the other projector lived close to each other, had visited each other's homes, and remained in the RTZ then it is possible you could meet up at someone's RTZ space home equivalent. But if you two live no where near each other, have never been to each other's homes, and/or project into the astral planes the chances of you finding each other are practically unrecognizable. There are going to be people who respond and say it is possible but theoretically anything is possible. It is a possibility that you could win the lottery, get struck by lightning, and ride an albino camel while drinking a avocado milkshake all at the same time. But just because something is possible doesn't mean it is actually going to happen. But the probability of an astral projector stumbling across a specific projector in the astral planes, or the RTZ when they live no where near each other is astronomical and since we only project so many times in our lifetime and have a limited amount of time in our projections it just isn't likely to happen.

People are going to say "oh well I can just think of that person and I will be magically teleported to them." The astral in reality doesn't work like that... I think people would find the reality of the astral a lot more boring than what they have convinced themselves it is and so the charade continues. What would actually happen if you thought about a person during a projection is a random spirit would pretend to be them, you would accidently manifest a false image of that person, or absolutely nothing. But none of the results would be you magically finding your way to the other projector unfortunately.
Old 25-02-2014, 12:37 AM
Jules Verona Garcia

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astral Explorer
The thing is the locations you named are physical locations and astral projection occurs in the spiritual dimensions, not the physical dimension. Surely in the spiritual dimensions there are places similar to Stonehenge, Machu Picchu, and even McDonalds (one exists in the RTZ down from my street actually). But they are not going to be the same as the one in the physical. For two or more astral projectors meeting up in the astral there are going to be far too many factors working against them. The first factor is that they would all have to be projecting at the exact same time, given time-zone differences, the difficulty for most people to project, and the unpredictable nature of when a projection is going to occur the chances of several specific people projecting at the same time is astronomical.

After that the next factor is location and that is going to be just as difficult. If you and someone else managed to project at the exact same time your chances of stumbling into each other are slim to none. If you and the other projector lived close to each other, had visited each other's homes, and remained in the RTZ then it is possible you could meet up at someone's RTZ space home equivalent. But if you two live no where near each other, have never been to each other's homes, and/or project into the astral planes the chances of you finding each other are practically unrecognizable. There are going to be people who respond and say it is possible but theoretically anything is possible. It is a possibility that you could win the lottery, get struck by lightning, and ride an albino camel while drinking a avocado milkshake all at the same time. But just because something is possible doesn't mean it is actually going to happen. But the probability of an astral projector stumbling across a specific projector in the astral planes, or the RTZ when they live no where near each other is astronomical and since we only project so many times in our lifetime and have a limited amount of time in our projections it just isn't likely to happen.

People are going to say "oh well I can just think of that person and I will be magically teleported to them." The astral in reality doesn't work like that... I think people would find the reality of the astral a lot more boring than what they have convinced themselves it is and so the charade continues. What would actually happen if you thought about a person during a projection is a random spirit would pretend to be them, you would accidently manifest a false image of that person, or absolutely nothing. But none of the results would be you magically finding your way to the other projector unfortunately.

Thanks for your explanation. I don't want to get out of topic but correct me if I'm wrong: shouldn't the RTZ replicate our physical reality? I understand that in RTZ, the material reality might appear shifted, and many would say that depends on the person who projects and the way one's mind creates the surroundings, but I always thought it would be only to a certain degree. For example, I could project and see my chair on the other side of the room, but my house would still be in my neighbourhood. Could the entire neighbourhood also be shifted or simply cease to exist? Or we would simply get lost in RTZ because there's no faithful geographical markers?

Old 25-02-2014, 12:48 AM
ADDlife

I've never been able to project so don't think this is from experience and take it with a grain of salt. I've read this method in books and forums. (I think you need to know the other person well and have been to their house and room for this to work)

One person projects while the other stays in a deeply relaxed state. The projector goes to the house and to the room of the person in the relaxed state and attempts to pull them out of body. If the person in the relaxed state is ready and waiting for this then he can project with the person already projecting. They can then both go around the astral together. The two people need to organise a time and who will play what role before doing this.

Just remember this is not my experience or knowledge so maybe research it and give it a try. If any experienced projectors have friends with whom they can test this with or have already tested it I would love to hear how it went!
Old 25-02-2014, 05:48 AM
Master

I used to belong to an astral group some years ago. Anyway, some people would claim that they would go to the pyramids and meet up with other projectors that they arranged to meet with. I think anything is possible.
Old 25-02-2014, 09:40 AM
Master
Quote:
Hi fellows,

Thank you.

Hey jules, Id say give it a go yourself, what you can do when you meet up is bring back information that will verify it for you and the person/people you meet.

There are so many different ideas on it, that sometimes its just best to go experience it for yourself and know/find out that way.

Ive got a specific obe intention at the moment, so im kind of zoned in on that, but in my humble opinion, its absolutely possible and I do it a lot. And as suzy said, anythings possible out there, limited only by our own scopes.

Its one of my favourite areas in obe activitys this, as it can so often be verified when you get back, if its managed, if its not, its great fun trying and a good learning tool, especially regarding focus and intentions, which lets face it, is everything with this type of idea.

So if you do go a travelling, please share your experiences with it, id love to hear them and follow the journey with you :)

Loopy

◌ⴽAꕂꕂ A simple smile could be the first aid kit that someone has been looking for,
If you believe with absolute honesty that you are doing everything you can....DO MOREꕂꕂ◌ⴽ
~Shane Koyczan~
Old 25-02-2014, 11:40 PM
Super Moderator
Well, my attitude is 'never say never' when it comes to the astral, OBE's etc, because you never know what is going to happen!

My experience on the RTZ? Put simply, it has always appeared extremely similar to the physical environment (my home/garden/orchard/etc) There have sometimes been unexpected variations of course, like astral vistas opening up in walls...and one time a polite workman who carried empty boxes out of my house, and even re-locked my front door behind him when he left! LOL!
I haven't a clue who he was....possibly an 'entity' of some form, but he certainly made me smile, is welcome any time so long as he helps me clear out my empty boxes! LOL. And I haven't seen him since.

At times in the past (over 15 years ago now) I also used to frequently meet a person whom I knew, who used to travel to my house out of body. Yes this was really him -not a mind-construct, or a thoughtform.

My dog saw me (out of body) and responded, and when I got up physically only moments later, the dog was in the same position as I had noted on the RTZ (an unusual unexpected position) So that again was an objective event, and not a thoughtform of mine.

Yes, sometimes I have noticed it can be easy to see -as if there is some form of lighting -even when going out of body in total darkness. So that is one of those 'distortions' which do happen here. And sometimes certain things have looked subtly different (bigger, or longer etc) But most of the time the RTZ space has looked extremely similar to the physical space.

So my thought about it is just go for it. Try and do exactly what you want to. Why ever not? We learn an awful lot from our experiences. Keep 'em coming, and see what happens!
Old 26-02-2014, 12:49 AM
Master
Quote:
Thanks for your explanation. I don't want to get out of topic but correct me if I'm wrong: shouldn't the RTZ replicate our physical reality? I understand that in RTZ, the material reality might appear shifted, and many would say that depends on the person who projects and the way one's mind creates the surroundings, but I always thought it would be only to a certain degree. For example, I could project and see my chair on the other side of the room, but my house would still be in my neighbourhood. Could the entire neighbourhood also be shifted or simply cease to exist? Or we would simply get lost in RTZ because there's no faithful geographical markers?

It's your thread you can go off-topic if you want and I don't think anyone will mind. The RTZ is often very similar to the physical space it overlaps yes, but that only reaches to a certain extent. Usually your neighborhood will be the same or similar and the further you travel away from your home and neighborhood the more distorted it will become until eventually you're in a foreign place you do not recognize. Also there will be invisible changes in the RTZ that you won't even know about until you're in them. For example about a block and a half away from the house most of my projections and lucid dreams begin in there is a field and some treed areas as well as old bike paths and old tank paths. One time in the RTZ two spirit friends of mine said we were going to go to a pool and we started walking that way, everything looked pretty close to the physical dimension and then suddenly we were inside a pool complex. That pool complex doesn't exist in the physical dimension and I couldn't even see it coming, that often happens in the RTZ for some reason. It seems to happen most in areas where there are no homes.

Personally I believe that we accidently manifest our home in the RTZ and so do people who previously lived there. That is why we often experience distortions on our home because of previous distortions from previous residents I believe. But since every single area of the physical dimension doesn't have a home that means there will be surprise manifested environments, we can even have run-ins with the elemental kingdom which is a completely different ballgame. It seems like to me the elemental kingdom is another dimension overlapping the physical and RTZ dimension actually, at least in my experiences that is how it has been. So with that said how far we can travel in the RTZ and know where we're going is going to be limited by the time of our projections and the RTZ space itself. I have been to what I was told was the spiritual dimensions overlapping Neptune and Mars but I know they didn't look anything like Neptune or Mars actually looks in the physical dimension. The RTZ dimension on Earth is pretty much the same and while things close to us will often look similar, things further away from us will look very foreign. That is why I said if you and the other projector lived near each other it could be a possibility, without that factor though it just isn't likely to happen unless you have the help of external spirits who know both you and the other projector and they guided you to the right area. We as Humans can only navigate the RTZ for a certain amount of time before we're in an unknown area, and the astral-planes is pretty much just a completely random thing. You end up where you end up and that is all there really is to it, unless you choose to manifest a false replicate.
Old 26-02-2014, 05:35 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tobi
Well, my attitude is 'never say never' when it comes to the astral, OBE's etc, because you never know what is going to happen!

At times in the past (over 15 years ago now) I also used to frequently meet a person whom I knew, who used to travel to my house out of body. Yes this was really him -not a mind-construct, or a thoughtform.

My dog saw me (out of body) and responded, and when I got up physically only moments later, the dog was in the same position as I had noted on the RTZ (an unusual unexpected position) So that again was an objective event, and not a thoughtform of mine.

So my thought about it is just go for it. Try and do exactly what you want to. Why ever not? We learn an awful lot from our experiences. Keep 'em coming, and see what happens!
That is great, Tobi. It is very encouraging to hear. When you used to meet a person, did you talk about it to him when the astral experience was over? If so, what did he say?
Old 26-02-2014, 09:39 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tobi

Nice to hear your experiences Tobi :) Out of interest do/did you experience the meets without getting there from lucid dreaming? Does it go direct as I call it lol?

Cause one thing ive personally noted with it, is i dont get as clear results by a long way from lucid dreaming into something like this. Just curious how it works for you and others?

Loopy :)

◌ⴽAꕂꕂ A simple smile could be the first aid kit that someone has been looking for,
If you believe with absolute honesty that you are doing everything you can....DO MOREꕂꕂ◌ⴽ
~Shane Koyczan~