Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 24-02-2014, 11:41 AM
Knower
Gumbo

So this title might freak someone out, but it is supposed to be sarcastic, because my experience last night ****ed me off and is starting to get old.
I just woke up 10 minutes ago so it's fresh in my mind.

But I will first tell of a good story that happened the night before this. I finally turned a dream lucid, which to me seems the same as astral projection. I was outside of my house near the street and I found myself looking at the stars, and they were numerous, beautiful, and some were even moving. This made me aaware I was dreaming, so I started to levitate a bit as I started to think about flying. However, i really wanted to meet my guides so I asked to meet them and I started to see the end of the street sort of warp, the way you would think space/time would work in some movie. However, I was afraid this was some vampiric trap so I ended the dream from fear, a bit mistake. Hopefully I can get back soon. If at least to guard myself from LBEs.

I felt paranoid again last night, couldn't sleep until at least 3:30 even though I didn't start trying until 1:30. Sometimes I get paranoid right before/when I try to sleep, and I'm starting to draw connections to this and when those good old vampires are around. Because some nights I absolutely feel much more afraid and paranoid than others. But anyway, back to what happened. I asked my guides before I slept for help with astral projection or at least some sort of guidance in my own life like I normally do many times a day. i felt my left foot being touched (a sign that good spirits are around in my awareness at least) and my right foot sporadically (selfish spirits checking up on you, feeling your energy that pools at the bottom of your feet). I fell asleep afraid and in prayer, just as I have many times before and this seems to help set the tone for the "dream" or rather "feeding"

It took my a bit of introspective to remember the early parts of my dream, because when I woke up I only remembered the immediate events. What happened was I was in my house with my "dad" and my "mom" sitting with me in the living room. My mom has made and brought me food many times over my life and so she was in the kitchen preparing gumbo for me as she has done many times before. "She" actually brought me gumbo, which I accepted, and I was made to believe or suggested in my mind that some time had past since she brought me food from the kitchen to the living room (I was actually only asleep for an hour and a half). The gumbo looked pretty similar to how my mom made it as well. The next thing that happened "She" brought out the gumbo to me again, and this time I said I did not request gumbo (this I believe to be suggested into my mind) she acted confused and embarrassed, as MY REAL MOM has done on many occasions, especially when she had cancer and was anemic. It was actually quite scary a few times to see my real mom awake in the middle of the night, standing in the kitchen confused. But she has since gotten much better with treatment, exercise, and nutrition. This tells me that these spirits are way, way craftier than I first thought, as I had normally been involved with trickster spirits who turn into demon like creatures in attempt to create an enormous fear response, which they in turn feed on. But THIS time this spirit actually knew how I would respond to my mom, as well as mimicking her facial expressions and actions exactly, as well as predicting my response as you will see soon. Unfortunately, I was unable to pick up any energy signature from her as I have a few times before, but my awareness is not that great in the dream state/astral projection at least in my opinion. So after seeing her in her confused state, I suddenly found myself in the kitchen again with my mom, WHERE SHE NORMALLY HUGS ME in real life. I was suggested or just thought to myself that I wish I could help my mom, and I had pity on her, so I hugged "her". I could feel or was suggested that I should hug her deeper because she's my mom and I believe in real life hugging has a sort of powerful effect from two humans to another if genuine. As I hugged her deeper, another thought was in my head that I wish I could give some energy to my mom, because she looked so frail and confused. Aaaaaaand that's when I feel the hug get, well, TOO deep, and thing vampire starts saying two words in a different language and there is this like *whooshing* sound coming from my solar plexus. I immediately am afraid especially at how loud the two words this thing said and I cancel the dream, feeling residue energy all over my body but especially my torso for about 30 seconds.

These spirits are smart. They are organized, and they look at us as food. I was herded into the kitchen like cattle and I was suggested thoughts that led me to make mistakes. I can only imagine that the vampiric world of spirits is some massive ponsi sceme, as I know many of the spirits are also feasted upon by stronger ones. However, I cannot honestly describe what exactly happens to you when they take your energy. I almost do not know if them feeding on us is the way things aren't to be, because the way Source has designed our planet, Life feeds on life. If some advanced alien race so far beyond our consciousness came to Earth, would they feed on us as we do shrimp or crabs? Would it be wrong for them to?

I must say however that when these spirits do mess with you, you start slowly wising up to their tactics and I feel it makes you a better spiritual warrior in general.