Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 22-02-2014, 03:26 PM
Pathfinder

Projecting into a past event?

Is that possible? Yesterday morning I was in bed, thinking about the grandmother from my father's side. She moved last august but I haven't spoken to her since 2010. I've seen her a few times since then, but she'd look away and pretend she didn't see me. Anyways, I was thinking about her previous house and how I practically grew up there (my sister had cancer when I was 1,5 and I lived with my grandparents at the time so my parents could be with my sister in the hospital. I stayed there until she passed away. After that we still visited her a lot). Then I didn't think about it for the rest of the day.

Then, last night, I sort of.. dreamed about it. But I knew it was a dream. I suddenly stood in the middle of her previous house, every detail was perfect. I looked at the curtains, touched the old heater (which felt perfectly real!) and ended up in the kitchen. I was aware that I was dreaming, so I thought to myself: "I know this is just a dream, but everything seems real so I bet her kitchen cabinets are still exactly the same as well". So I opened one and yes, everything stood where it was supposed to be. Sandwich spread, butter, cookies etc. That was the cabinet everyone immediately opened upon arrival, because of the cookies. Then my grandmother got downstairs, but she didn't notice me. The doorbell rang and she let my aunt in, but she didn't notice me either. They just sat down, had coffee etc and I walked through the house for a bit, marveling over how I could be walking there while I knew I was asleep in my bed and hadn't been in that house for four years.

So now I was wondering, can you astral project into something that has already happened? It wasn't a memory I was walking through because I don't remember my aunt visiting etc. Just the house and the decorations and furniture etc. Or was I just lucid dreaming? I know people who lucid dream can change things in their dream, I couldn't do that.
Old 24-02-2014, 10:41 AM
Master

I read you can go back into your past. Anything is possible.
Old 28-02-2014, 08:51 AM

I think it's possible, but I don't know how it works.

Few days ago I was walking with my friend in a park. We said to each other that when we perfect astral travelling and can do it without a problem, and when we are even capable of travelling through time in astral world, travelling to some past event, I will stand here, at this spot this moment (and I pointed with my hand where I will be standing in astral world, 1 metre away) and he pointed where he will stand.

So, when I get to know how to get back in time in astral world, I'll go back to that time when we were walking and I will really be there where I pointed with my hands I will be.

But the thing is, he said also that he will be there.

So, that means that if he, in reality, still hasn't astral travelled to that past event when we were walking and said that we will be there were we pointed with our hands, and I see him in the astral world standing with me at that spot, I will see the future him standing by me.

Have you understood?