Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 22-02-2014, 03:22 PM
mb6954

Quote:
Originally Posted by DetunedRadio
I second the notion of going natural. Aye, it won't hurt to get your eyes checked. However, from what little I know about "visual snow", there is no known cure for it.

That's interesting, I don't mind it's not interfering with my eye sight, I would just like to know whether my eyesight has gone bung on me or if it's really I guess real
Old 22-02-2014, 03:54 PM
DetunedRadio

My bet is that it's real . Since I'm still new, I cannot post external links. Although I recommend you visit Wikipedia, and look up "Visual Snow", if it resembles the picture you see, it might be what you think it is.
Old 23-02-2014, 02:29 AM
mb6954

Quote:
Originally Posted by DetunedRadio
My bet is that it's real . Since I'm still new, I cannot post external links. Although I recommend you visit Wikipedia, and look up "Visual Snow", if it resembles the picture you see, it might be what you think it is.

I did visit the link and yes I know that Virtual Snow in the picture and come to think of it I've experienced it before but this time I'm getting something else as well it's different it's almost like I'm seeing shiny little specks of bright light.

I get the sort of Visual Snow as seen in the picture on Wikipedia when I stare at the air. Apparently it's electricity which makes sense but I'm wondering if that was really the case I don't think that drugs could make it worse or even set it off. So maybe it's nothing
Old 23-02-2014, 04:46 AM
ADDlife

Quote:
Originally Posted by mb6954
I did visit the link and yes I know that Virtual Snow in the picture and come to think of it I've experienced it before but this time I'm getting something else as well it's different it's almost like I'm seeing shiny little specks of bright light.

Hmm are the little specks of bright light kind of the same as when you get knocked in the head hard or get up too fast? Like a dozen or so specs going off randomly and each lasts just a fraction of a second?

Cause I've had that a couple times in the last few days where I've been meditating a lot. Haven't been hit in the head or anything tho, your post just reminded me that I've seen them
Old 23-02-2014, 05:26 AM
mb6954

Quote:
Originally Posted by ADDlife
Hmm are the little specks of bright light kind of the same as when you get knocked in the head hard or get up too fast? Like a dozen or so specs going off randomly and each lasts just a fraction of a second?

Cause I've had that a couple times in the last few days where I've been meditating a lot. Haven't been hit in the head or anything tho, your post just reminded me that I've seen them

Yes but I also haven't been knocked in the head the specks are quite similar...

I'm starting to think it's all connected. Last night I heard someone calling my name. I hadn't been sleeping I was up late. I was so convinced that I took a walk around the house looking to see if someone was calling me but nothing. Then this morning I asked my Mum and turns out she had a dream about me. There is no way I would have been able to hear her all the way from her bedroom I live in a big house and I had my door closed.

I've been very busy this year and haven't had enough time to meditate and AP/LD until recently. I've been meditating for about a week now and had three consecutive nights where I did an AP/LD. I'm sure this is all connected because when I do lots of meditation and spiritual work I seem to get an increase in these other occurrences. I've been getting a bit of ringing in my ears as well. Funny how people ignore stuff and not think anything of it as their minds are so full with other thoughts.

I'm going to be cutting sodium fluoride completely out of my water supply soon as well. So maybe I will be able to better assess these occurrences after doing that as well (I've heard sodium fluoride can calcify the third eye) but I find I can AP/LD easily (with some minor issues like blurred vision).
Old 23-02-2014, 06:21 AM
ADDlife

Ah that's cool! I still haven't had any actual spiritual events happen yet but just completed my first 'successful' meditation. (Normally I have a lot of trouble getting the thoughts out of my head so pretty happy at actual progress )

Quote:
I've been getting a bit of ringing in my ears as well.
I was actually about to ask you if you had any ringing in your ears! I've had tinnitus my whole life and every now and then get an extra tone that seems to last around half a minute.

Quote:
I'm going to be cutting sodium fluoride completely out of my water supply soon as well. So maybe I will be able to better assess these occurrences after doing that as well (I've heard sodium fluoride can calcify the third eye) but I find I can AP/LD easily (with some minor issues like blurred vision).
I wish I could get the sodium fluoride out of the water here but the filters are so expensive! Last year after I pleaded to my guides to tell me the reason I couldn't contact them or do anything else spiritual but got no response. I then jumped on the internet cause I was bored and hit a couple random youtube links and ended up on a video on pineal gland calcification and was like 'ohhhhhh...'

Maybe this is a sign I should start looking at getting a filter again..
Old 23-02-2014, 10:35 AM
mb6954

Quote:
Ah that's cool! I still haven't had any actual spiritual events happen yet but just completed my first 'successful' meditation. (Normally I have a lot of trouble getting the thoughts out of my head so pretty happy at actual progress )

I was actually about to ask you if you had any ringing in your ears! I've had tinnitus my whole life and every now and then get an extra tone that seems to last around half a minute.

I wish I could get the sodium fluoride out of the water here but the filters are so expensive! Last year after I pleaded to my guides to tell me the reason I couldn't contact them or do anything else spiritual but got no response. I then jumped on the internet cause I was bored and hit a couple random youtube links and ended up on a video on pineal gland calcification and was like 'ohhhhhh...'

Maybe this is a sign I should start looking at getting a filter again..

Well that's a start. Actually I've found meditation to be vital, so that's a step forward, I never had a LD/AP until I started regular meditation. I actually have anxiety so I've found that meditation has been really helpful with that so I get what your saying about trouble with switching the thoughts off.

I get the ringing in my ears at the most random times, feels like I have an alarm bell ringing inside my head.

I don't know I haven't needed to calcify my third eye in order to contact my guides or AP/LD. But I figure it can only help. Sodium fluoride can actually cause allot of issues with the body as well so it's useful from a health perspective as well. You can get a cheap water distiller off Ebay. They actually take out the most fluoride.
Old 23-02-2014, 12:03 PM
ADDlife

Yeah I've been noticing my anxiety get a bit better over the last week I've been learning to meditate. When you get that ringing see if it has a location to it, sometimes when I get it I can move around the room and track it to a particular area. Kinda weird/cool
Thanks for the ebay tip just had a look then and there seems to be much cheaper and better ones then when I looked last year. Although I live in a shared house so I don't think I would be allowed to put one of those reverse osmosis ones under the sink. Unless I can stealth it under the bathroom sink..
Old 23-02-2014, 01:51 PM
mb6954

Quote:
Yeah I've been noticing my anxiety get a bit better over the last week I've been learning to meditate. When you get that ringing see if it has a location to it, sometimes when I get it I can move around the room and track it to a particular area. Kinda weird/cool
Thanks for the ebay tip just had a look then and there seems to be much cheaper and better ones then when I looked last year. Although I live in a shared house so I don't think I would be allowed to put one of those reverse osmosis ones under the sink. Unless I can stealth it under the bathroom sink..

Yes works well for that I will the next time. I find it really interesting how these things seem to connect and often have something do with electricity/energy.

You can get a water distiller. The one I'm looking at getting (from inside Australia): http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/NEW-PURE-...13a8179&_uhb=1. Water distiller's are apparentally even better then Reverse Osmosis as they get most of the Sodium Fluoride out without taking out the good minerals as well.
Old 24-02-2014, 02:07 AM
ADDlife

Awesome that looks even better, I think it would remove the minerals tho because they wouldn't evaporate with the water. But a good multivitamin would probably solve that problem.
And it's in Australia, sweet!