Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 17-02-2014, 05:55 PM
DetunedRadio

Help: What to do during (and after) vibrations; how to seperate?

The problem:

The issue is that I get vibrations (sometimes with the buzzing noises), and they will linger for a while before they disappear. After they disappear, I try getting up and nothing.

More information:

I will drift in and out of sleep; getting into a state where I will naturally find myself in vibration mode. From my previous efforts, I just let the vibrations play out. However, I find some thoughts tending to interfere with the process which i simply ignore. I take the back seat and let them do their thing without me putting any deep attention to them. Is it these uncontrollable random thoughts that are stunting my progress? I do not exercise these thoughts, I look past them the best I can so that I am unfazed by them. But I could be doing something wrong? I don't knowOnce you experience vibrations,*what is the next step?*Appreciate any feedback!
Old 19-02-2014, 12:37 AM
Ascender
Im going threw same thing as use vibrations and buzzing sound i kniw my third eye is awake but i dont know how to control vibrations happens when im awake and doing stuff.
Old 19-02-2014, 08:28 PM
Kobekillenum

I need help my self
Old 19-02-2014, 09:56 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by DetunedRadio
The problem:

The issue is that I get vibrations (sometimes with the buzzing noises), and they will linger for a while before they disappear. After they disappear, I try getting up and nothing.

More information:

I will drift in and out of sleep; getting into a state where I will naturally find myself in vibration mode. From my previous efforts, I just let the vibrations play out. However, I find some thoughts tending to interfere with the process which i simply ignore. I take the back seat and let them do their thing without me putting any deep attention to them. Is it these uncontrollable random thoughts that are stunting my progress? I do not exercise these thoughts, I look past them the best I can so that I am unfazed by them. But I could be doing something wrong? I don't knowOnce you experience vibrations,*what is the next step?*Appreciate any feedback!

Our physical body and astral body are never attached to begin with so separation is not the problem. Defeating energetic magnetism is the problem you are actually trying to defeat. See the astral body and physical body exist in completely different dimensions and thus for completely different locations. And just like any two objects that exist in completely different locations it is impossible for them to be inside of each other since they do not exist in the same space. When people experience feelings that make them believe they are leaving/separating one body from another what is actually occurring is what I call energetic magnetism. It is a magnetic force that exists in the spiritual dimensions that sometimes affects our astral body in the beginning stages of a projection. The key to defeating energetic magnetism is learning how to make your astral body move without actually moving in a physical sense, so using your mind to make your astral body levitate and move away from the magnetic pinnacle is going to be the best bet. Many people fail in defeating energetic magnetism because they move their astral body similar to how they would move their physical body and that causes them to accidently move their physical body as well as their astral and end the projection.
Old 20-02-2014, 11:00 AM
Master

When you hear buzzing noises or other symptoms that is the time to get out of your body. Try to roll out or say door now. The author Buhlman believes in saying door now. For most people I do not think it will work because they do not believe it will happen. It could work but you have to really think you can do it. That is why Buhlman then suggest if that does not work, roll out. There are thousands of other ap ways to get out of your body. I just zoom out of my body. That works for me but I realise it is not easy for some people to do.
Old 20-02-2014, 01:41 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by astralsuzy
When you hear buzzing noises or other symptoms that is the time to get out of your body.
Yes, that's how I always astral project.

"DetunedRadio" (change you user-name please), you don't have to wait for the vibrations to disappear, instead get out when they are most intense. For me, they are most intense when they start. For getting out of your physical body, you can first lift your astral legs; that's not what I do now but that's how I started with projection.
Old 20-02-2014, 04:37 PM
DetunedRadio

Appreciate all the feedback everyone. Do you not find that any conscious decision to move your body whilst vibrations are taking place will result in immediate halt in vibrations?

I will take into consideration your input, and I will hope to see results.

I apologize if my user name offends you kralaro.
Old 20-02-2014, 05:00 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by DetunedRadio
I apologize if my user name offends you kralaro.
I like it, reminds me of a song called 'Karma Police' by Radiohead (wasn't your inspiration, was it?).
Old 20-02-2014, 05:14 PM
Ascender
Physical body is kept still while moving astral body.

I feel that I would be offensive if I call anyone "detuned radio", that's why I said.
Old 20-02-2014, 05:40 PM
DetunedRadio

Quote:
Originally Posted by A human Being
I like it, reminds me of a song called 'Karma Police' by Radiohead (wasn't your inspiration, was it?).
Yep! Well done heh heh :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by kralaro
Physical body is kept still while moving astral body.

I feel that I would be offensive if I call anyone "detuned radio", that's why I said.
No worries buddy. Thanks for the clarification on the body.