Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 17-02-2014, 12:56 PM
Knower
Slashed down my spine

Hey everyone, it's been a while since i posted since I've been busy sorting out real life issues, but I thought i would share my experiences with you.
I will tell you about two dreams/astral experiences I had recently.

The first was a few months ago and involved me having a normal peaceful dream which I do not remember the details of. As I was dreaming I suddenly found myself in a car driving along this golf course with this entity (which I presume was male) driving me somewhere. It tried to disguise itself and it's energy I assume to the best of it's abilities but as it was facing forward (as if driving) I caught a glimpse of it and it had the most unnatural smile on it's face that I have ever seen. It's the kind of smile that you would think some demon would have determined to really hurt someone. I also could sense it's actual excitement on the fact that he was in control of my dream now, luckily indeed, because I ended the dream immediately and got out of there. I have been encountering time and time again these (mean word here) spirits in dreams since as long as I can remember, but only recently have I begun to realize what is happening in my dreams, although I still have yet to lucid dream or intentional astral project.

The second dream i had yesterday morning: I was fighting an entity that was trying to terrorize me (pretty much a nightly occurrence) who was white with a stout build and a chunky face. I now instantly attempt to fight entities because for most of my life I had just been completely terrified of these "demons", mostly having to do with me being brought up very catholic with a very fearful mother. I used to never fight I would be too afraid and either end the dream or be so afraid that it shook me to my core :(. It is so interesting how I've "developed" my sadly puny awareness of my dreams to detect these spirits. I can only assume they are energy spirits who feed off of fearful energy, or are just trying to prevent humans from gathering enough energy in themselves to be happy and develop. Either way, as I was fighting this spirit I had somehow manifested a sword that I tried cutting the spirit in half with. looking back now I realize that I had actually manifested this sort of aggressive approach lately with spirits as it seems to scare away most of them from bothering with you; they seem like they enjoy easy prey. However, as I slashed through this spirits face, it was like putty and he just sort of laughed at me and slashed through my spine. I was immediately very afraid my technique did not work and began awakening into this dimension, and as I did so I could actually FEEL energy cutting across my spine like he had just cut me. This made me realize again that this was not just some imagination of a dream, but a real encounter.

However, I have yet to know whether it was because the entity was in the RTZ in my room, or something else entirely. Any thoughts?
Old 17-02-2014, 05:43 PM
Pathfinder

Hey everyone, it's been a while since i posted since I've been busy sorting out real life issues, but I thought i would share my experiences with you.

The first was a few months ago and involved me having a normal peaceful dream which I do not remember the details of. As I was dreaming I suddenly found myself in a car driving along this golf course with this entity (which I presume was male) driving me somewhere. It tried to disguise itself and it's energy I assume to the best of it's abilities but as it was facing forward (as if driving) I caught a glimpse of it and it had the most unnatural smile on it's face that I have ever seen. It's the kind of smile that you would think some demon would have determined to really hurt someone. I also could sense it's actual excitement on the fact that he was in control of my dream now, luckily indeed, because I ended the dream immediately and got out of there. I have been encountering time and time again these (mean word here) spirits in dreams since as long as I can remember, but only recently have I begun to realize what is happening in my dreams, although I still have yet to lucid dream or intentional astral project.

Hey Eud

The astral plane is often called the plane of illusion and all dreams that take place on the astral are deeply symbolic and are not always to be taken so literal. Though this can be hard sometimes as for the most part everything 'seems' to be real.

Men and male type figures in dreams typically represent our own thoughts and/or behaviours. Unknown males often indicate thoughts/beliefs we aren't aware we carry that influence us, or behaviours we're not consciously aware we do, that harm us or are menacing/threatening in some way.

The astral is where our kaleidoscopic consciousness is made manifest our conscious and subconscious and unconscious inherently contain all of our life experiences and will play out in a myriad of forms on the astral plane to get your attention of what is happening within your WITHIN.

You could say the astral to some degree is symbolically 'reflecting' back how you are investing your consciousness and into which program/s you are investing in.

Incidentally females in dreams tend to represent our own feelings. Often a specific set of feelings, though sometimes just the general umbrella category of our "emotional self". When it's a specific set of feelings, it's usually hidden feelings, so don't assume you'd know right off. The reason they're appearing in our world (daily life or dreams) in some sort of pointed way is precisely because they're showing us something we cannot see clearly about ourselves. So they're displaying it front and centre, complete with gestures, attitudes, specific words, clothing, behaviours, etc. All of these things about the person are clues to help you (the dreamer) suss out the specifics of what's at issue in SELF, which is the point of the dream.

So looking at your dream "The first was a few months ago and involved me having a normal peaceful dream which I do not remember the details of. As I was dreaming I suddenly found myself in a car driving along this golf course with this entity (which I presume was male) driving me somewhere"

This first part of the dream seems to hint at what part of your masculine mind behaviours, attitudes etc is 'driving' you or is in control of you at his time. What 'program' are you running through your circuits? This is your dream your creation and if you look closely enough you will see how you are giving the voice, actions and behaviour to this masculine form that goes into creating this scenario.

As explained earlier for the most part these energies or currents within ourselves remain unconscious and so on a sleep level they go into energising the symbolic forms or templates that we 'see' within our dream. Or in waking life we actually project them onto other people ie we see things we don't like about ourselves in others.

The astral is actually a plane of consciousness as all planes are including this earth time/space dimension. so what we are peeking at when we observe the astral either through a dream, lucidley or when we A.P is a look into our own minds. Of course though at the astral the notion that we are all one becomes evident if you can move ones perception beyond the ego centric self and 'see' this collective interconnection and how everything forms.

The next part of your dream "It tried to disguise itself and it's energy I assume to the best of it's abilities but as it was facing forward (as if driving) " Is typical of the powers of repression and the unconscious at work. When we have something unpleasant inside of us weather it be a set of feelings an attitude we carry or our behaviour we do our best to hide it from others and from ourselves we deny it and repress it.

Instead we choose to see our jealousy's, insecurities, anger and meaness in others but seeing it in ourselves takes honesty and courage. when working at this level within a dream great warehouses of stored energy in repressed feelings and feeling based motivated behaviour can be liberated. The key is honest self reflection and a willingness to see that something about what or whom your interacting with in the dream or on the astral plane is saying something about you.

We do not attract events into our lives/dreams without reason nothing is random and there is knowledge/wisdom to be gained in every interaction.

The next part of your dream " I caught a glimpse of it and it had the most unnatural smile on it's face that I have ever seen. It's the kind of smile that you would think some demon would have determined to really hurt someone" is telling you something about the energy of this behaviour & your fear based reaction to it (likely the reason why & how you are repressing it and making it unconscious). In your eyes there is something deeply unnatural about this behaviour in YOU and it rattles you. You choose to see it as demonic but often repressed energy's 'masculine based entity' only remain demonic if they are not brought into the light of day ie the unconscious in ones self made conscious.

You wrote "I also could sense it's actual excitement on the fact that he was in control of my dream now" This is another play that when this 'other streak' takes over you in your life it feels empowered. This is typical of the masculine energetic in our current paradigm where by when we control others we feel powerful ourselves. When inside often our behaviour is motivated by a deep set of underlying feelings, often centred in feelings of insecurity, fear of not being liked, or a feeling of being unloved and not worthy enough.

Getting to 'know thy self' is one of the greatest steps a human being can take on this spiritual journey that we are all on together with. What we feel at a personal level is reflected at the collective level as we change ourselves and liberate our unconscious selves we transform the collective and its a two way process so as the collective consciousness changes it changes us.... thats exciting :)

Hope this helps some good luck!!!

Last edited by WhiteLion : 17-02-2014 at 08:16 PM.
Old 17-02-2014, 06:50 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eudaimonia

The second dream i had yesterday morning: I was fighting an entity that was trying to terrorize me (pretty much a nightly occurrence) who was white with a stout build and a chunky face. I now instantly attempt to fight entities because for most of my life I had just been completely terrified of these "demons", mostly having to do with me being brought up very catholic with a very fearful mother. I used to never fight I would be too afraid and either end the dream or be so afraid that it shook me to my core :(. It is so interesting how I've "developed" my sadly puny awareness of my dreams to detect these spirits. I can only assume they are energy spirits who feed off of fearful energy, or are just trying to prevent humans from gathering enough energy in themselves to be happy and develop. Either way, as I was fighting this spirit I had somehow manifested a sword that I tried cutting the spirit in half with. looking back now I realize that I had actually manifested this sort of aggressive approach lately with spirits as it seems to scare away most of them from bothering with you; they seem like they enjoy easy prey. However, as I slashed through this spirits face, it was like putty and he just sort of laughed at me and slashed through my spine. I was immediately very afraid my technique did not work and began awakening into this dimension, and as I did so I could actually FEEL energy cutting across my spine like he had just cut me. This made me realize again that this was not just some imagination of a dream, but a real encounter.

However, I have yet to know whether it was because the entity was in the RTZ in my room, or something else entirely. Any thoughts?

There are many reasons spirits mess with us in dreams and projections, not just because they are evil "demons." But something to remember is just because a spirit scares you or does something to scare you certainly doesn't mean it has to be a demon or even bad. Adults scare their own children for fun regularly just to have a laugh and that certainly doesn't mean they are evil. What religion calls "demons" are actually extra-terrestrials who were in a physical form at the time, whether or not they are capable of taking a spiritual form and screwing with us in the spiritual dimensions is up for debate. I have found that what religion calls a "demon" and what in the spiritual dimensions is called a "demon" are not actually the same thing. And so believing that what you're dealing with is a demon will always work against you and work in their favor.

In my experience spirits mess with us for a multitude of reasons, not only just because they are bad or evil. It appears some of them do it just for fun and games, some of them do it to protect their home the astral and to keep us out of it, and then some of them do it because they are dark energetic vampires. More often than not I have found that it is mostly the first two reasons and very rarely the latter of the three, so just keep that in mind and regardless of how scary the experience appears to you fear is merely an illusion. Once you get over the fear the game completely changes and the way you interact with spirits of all kinds and the way you perceive them completely changes as well.

When we dream and project we are catching a brief glimpse of the everyday life of our other extension of consciousness living in our astral body the majority of the time. When we dream and project we take over controls of our astral body for that period of time and when the dream or projection ends our other extension of consciousness goes back to being in control. So technically ending a dream doesn't mean that your astral body is safe and free, just the extension of consciousness living in your physical body. I have been trapped by spirits and ending the projection/dream only to have another projection/dream shortly after and still be under their control. Generally speaking though if you find yourself in more trouble than you can handle ending the dream/projection is a good idea because your other extension of consciousness living in your astral body knows how to deal with things in the spiritual dimensions much better than we do. Even being trapped by the most vicious and downright sadistic spirits in my experiences eventually I was freed either by my other extension of consciousness escaping or either they eventually let you go when they are done whatever it is they do.

But the fact that you're consistently beginning dreams in a region of the spiritual dimensions that spirits who want to mess with you live means that your other extension of consciousness living in your astral body likely lives in that section of the planes. It's hard for most people to admit that to themselves and get past their desire to believe they are going to ascend into the light realms when they die, or reconciling with the fact that their other extension of consciousness likely doesn't live where they currently would hope and want it to. I know this because I am dealing with the same thing personally and with all of the time I've spent learning about this whole parallel life parallel world thing there is still much that I do not fully understand. I have been to both the dark realms and the light realms and witnessed pretty much everything you could possibly think a being would do living their life in the astral.

As far as the cutting that doesn't come as much of a surprise to me. Some of the slightly more advanced spirits will make themselves turn into a thick vapor when you go to grab them and they will actually make their body attach to yours so that you can't break free from them. So what that does indicate to me is that the spirit you're dealing with is at least a little advanced in doing what it does. As far as you feeling what you did the astral body is capable of feeling pain just like the physical body is. I have experienced every type of pain you could imagine in the astral including having a heavy spear thrown into my chest and many many other things. As I stated before though dreams and projections are us catching a brief glimpse of what our other extension of consciousness living in our astral body is doing, we begin the dream while they are in the middle of doing something a lot of times and that is why we are in unexplainable places and situations often in our dreams and projections. It is very possible your other extension of consciousness is friends with the spirits harassing you and has made an agreement with them that when they know you as in your extension of consciousness living in your physical body is in control of your astral body that they will do something in hopes of making you end the dream. I have experienced situations that indicated that is certainly a possibility. So hopefully this has explained some things for you, people can sit here and try and interpret dreams and talk about its all in your mind and all of that, but my experiences have shown me that is rarely if ever the case and dreams mean exactly what they are and interpreting them is just speculation from people trying to make sense out of something they cannot understand since they have no clue about their other extension of consciousness living in their astral body.
Old 18-02-2014, 03:45 AM
MYFIGO

My thoughts are that people are people both on this plane and others. Our personalities stay intact when we die. So if someone is a jerk on this side, they continue to be a jerk on that side. I don't think what you experienced was a dream, but an experience. You may be astral projecting and not feel that you are.

I feel you are dealing with lower astral plane spirits. Just like in our earthly world, you can choose the kind of people you hang out with. Most of us don't realize that. If you want to be a great athlete, you hang out with great players and learn from them. If you want to be successful in business, you learn and hang out with those who are.

Think about what you want from life and then apply it to your night world as well. You can go anywhere you want in the astral world... you only need set your desire for it. There are master scientists and authors and artists and musicians in the higher realms of the spirit world that only desire to help and encourage others. The greatest "greats" claim to have a muse that has inspired them.

Fear and fighting only give the lower spirits more power and energy from you. Learn to send them love and watch them fizzle away into the atmosphere like a deflated balloon. When you operate on a higher frequency, the lower spirit entities can't detect you at all.

One more thing. Mastering the spirit world is a great way to build your confidence and self esteem. Everything you learn there carries over to your day world as well. It's all up to you.
Old 18-02-2014, 09:19 AM
Knower
Thanks for the replies whitelion, astral explorer, and MYFIGO.

White Lion and Astral Explorer have some pretty conflicting beliefs about this, and from what I have experienced I'm more of the belief with that this was actually my consciousness projecting into an astral realm/dream state where some things are symbolic but the majority is not. I also believe the spirits in each separate dreams were different spirits and I do not feel it was in any way a projection of my subconsciousness because of the energetic feeling I got from the first dream of the entity's excitement energy and the second dream of the energy across my spine. I basically agree with you Astral Explorer except it is hard for me to imagine these beings are just trying to scare you for from because in my opinion this can very strongly slow down the spiritual awakening, even though some trials through fear are necessary to grow and understand the spiritual planes.

I am almost certain that if my astral body does have it's own life in the astral planes it does hang out around the lower realms. It is actually quite interesting to describe if you have ever seen an Autistic painting where everything looks like shadows and it is extremely hard to see details in images, this is most what it is like. Also the people you meet in some of these places are the definition of trolls, most of them are lunatics and what I mean is that they will do whatever comes into their mind instantly without much of a filter besides their own desire.

I wish I could be at the point of control in my dreams to send them love and light which I hear about so much but as of now I am just starting to fight these entities. Since fighting is a higher vibration than passivity and fear I am glad this is the case.

Unfortunately there is a lot of conflicting opinions about the astral realms from very experienced people so it is hard to make any definite conclusions about it, but as always we can measure the evidence :).

OH and something just hit me like a meteor from the sky. I think I know why they scare you. It all makes sense now. They do it to lower your awareness Without awareness there is no consciousness, and without consciousness there is no power, life, ability, etc etc etc. So I think their attempts at scaring you are harmful to the human race in general.
Old 18-02-2014, 01:15 PM
Pathfinder

Unfortunately there is a lot of conflicting opinions about the astral realms from very experienced people so it is hard to make any definite conclusions about it, but as always we can measure the evidence :).

Hey Eud Hehe yes there are a lot of conflicting opinions about the astral and navigating ones way through them as well as discerning for yourself what is true for you is all part of the journey.

It is these conflicting opinions however that usually lead to further growth, insight and awareness about what one is learning. Determining what is symbolic and what is real, what is a manifestation of ones own consciousness and what is not is in my opinion particularly confusing especially when trying to understand it at the mental level.

To progress in this area one needs to develop their own spiritual sight the famous quote comes to mind that you cant resolve a problem at the level of the problem. In science there is a classic phenomena where by it has been concluded that electrons are found to be both a particle and a wave yet both cannot be true but it is so which one is right?

From wiki - "Wave–particle duality is a theory that proposes that all matter exhibits the properties of not only particles, which have mass, but also waves, which transfer energy. A central concept of quantum mechanics, this duality addresses the inability of classical concepts like "particle" and "wave" to fully describe the behaviour of quantum-scale objects. Standard interpretations of quantum mechanics explain this paradox as a fundamental property of the Universe."

In above classical refers to our three dimension mechanist understanding of physics and more recently these 'understandings' have been superseded by a more unified understanding. The problem is not that different from the myriad of views you will get about astral 'physics' & phenomena. This is so because the astral as you are aware is a fabric or level of vibratory substance that comes into being as one interacts with it but it is also a place that is 'inhabited'.

IMHO everything is symbolic whether it is real or not and that includes our physical reality. Our physical reality is a holographic reality that appears real to our 5 physical senses and what we manifest and attract on the physical plane is a result of our inner world. Our outer world becomes a mirror to our inner world. If you want to change your outer world you must first change your inner world.

The highest truth that I believe exists is that we are all one that means we are not separate as our sense perception and 3 dimensional consciousness would have us believe but we are all part of the one mind/divine being.

Everything ultimately is a reflection of ones self though this is not to say its not real just as you could not say this physical reality is not real even though I am saying that. Do you see the paradox the linear mind at this level cannot understand it. To understand it one has to re-orientate their perception to a 'higher' level not as in better than but to a more altruistic view point.

I have a question where does our personality exist our beliefs, emotions thoughts and intelligence where do they come from when we are here on the physical plane? My answer to that would be that our personality inhabits the astral planes its where our consciousness is invested and the degree of light 'masculine' that we 'soul' have stepped down into form/vessel 'feminine' characterises our personality. It also 'characterises' the astral substance which is held in place by the elementals this is part of the step down process from spirit into matter. BTW the elementals are on a different evolutionary stream to us.

So the astral from this viewpoint is a closer approximation to our physical plane than it is to our spiritual planes and is based on the degree of light we have made conscious which reflects in our thoughts, beliefs, attitudes and feelings.

The astral is also known as the emotional body or the desire body when I'm talking about the astral here I'm referencing the astral as its depicted in esoteric thought ie the plane between the etheric and mental plane. I'm just making this point because sometimes I will refer to the astral meaning the light 'star' planes ie all planes that are not physical. So in this sense the astral body becomes the receiver or vessel for light Ie its polarity is negative where as the polarity of the mental plane is positive. The emotional body or our feelings then 'feminine' are base on the degree of light we have made active within this body.

Ie the less light we have let in the lower the vibration and the lower the feeling. Fear exists because there is no light, bringing your attention to your fear brings light where attention goes energy flows is the old adage. So by making conscious 'masculine' the unconsciousness 'feminine' brings in an awareness and animates this part of our being it brings more life and vitality to the personality it brings more presence and awareness to the person this can often be seen in the eyes of a person when they shine.

So this does still not answer what is real and what is not on the astral but it gives one a starting point. All human beings have a soul therefore we all have the potential to bring more light from the soul down by revealing and upturning those parts of us which are unconscious and reflected in our outer astral/physical reality.

The astral is a hall of mirrors that is what we invest our consciousness in or to be more precise where we have a lack of invested consciousness in will be reflected in the astral in our dreams. There also exist those entities that don't have a soul ie they are a shell of an astral body and are only the remanence of what is left behind - a little bit like the magnetic flux that remains in a magnetic circuit after an applied magneto motive force 'masculine' has been removed.

To create physicality a degree of unconsciousness is needed as this is the tension for creation of anything in form weather it be in astral form or physical form, not dissimilar to an old film negative. All Creation/Birth is the result of the masculine and feminine merging whether it be a new belief or a new feeling at the level of the astral or a child being birthed at the physical level. All creation is an interplay of these two forces the light and dark. The astral & mental reflects the higher planes of soul & spirit whilst the physical plane down here reflects the astral & mental plane This is why our physical creation is symbolic of what is happening in our inner world and how this can be used as a pointer to growth within. As above so below is the hermetic maxim.

The astral then, the unconscious 'feminine' penetrated by the conscious masculine gives birth to energy/form, as you move 'up' into the areas inhabited by light beings whether they be more evolved beings, ascended masters or spiritual guides their evolution is based upon the light they have brought down into form ie the amount of spirit they have brought down into matter. However it also becomes apparent that at some point this light is Your light & is MY light we are of the same mind and you am I & I am you this is the process of orientating your perception to all is one reflected in the other and is the fractal nature of all things.

On a side note and as I first posted the 'entity' masculine energy thought form in your dream sounds like a 'vibe' of the grosser masculine paradigm that exists within your personal consciousness & the collective consciousness at this point in time (but obviously your discernment takes precedence here). The distorted lower masculine energetic tends to exercise power over others through force or by evoking fear in another in order to feel powerful this is often at the expense of the feminine emotional self & That was my impression when I read your dream.

I usually use the word entities for those astral inhabitants that don't have a soul ie it is a thought form or astral body remanence that one is encountering. However I do not deny that the 'darker' beings in the astral do not exist either but I do believe that they are grossly misunderstood. I'm not sure of their exact nature ie weather they have a soul or not but IMHO these beings are more rarer extremes of unconsciousness devoid of light and reflected in the astral is the resultant demonic form. It is only our duality that determines to judge ie label them good or evil. None the less they are still symbolic to the person that is encountering them and is resonating with a part of their own astral field ie at the point where you yourself are devoid of light.

That said there is nothing to fear at all as all is ultimately an illusion both the physical and the astral because in truth we are beings of light that is our divine nature in which we are given the opportunity to have an earthly experience. Without the astral this could not happen.

The Kabalah says (and these are my words in case I misrepresent it) that the devil is the astral counterpart to matter as the angel is too light, and it is the unconsciousness/matter/form that draws down the soul/light ie this is part of the incarnating 'force' that exists and will exist until the soul has been fully retrieved. Only by making the unconscious conscious can we liberate ourselves and find our way 'home'.

Just some more ideas take from it what you will and goodluck in your ongoing understanding/growth.

All the Best WhiteLion

Last edited by WhiteLion : 18-02-2014 at 06:05 PM.
Old 18-02-2014, 09:34 PM
Master
A breathe of fresh air is what you are! read a few of your posts now, I enjoy your thoughts. Thankyou.

Loopy

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteLion

Hey Eud Hehe yes there are a lot of conflicting opinions about the astral and navigating ones way through them as well as discerning for yourself what is true for you is all part of the journey.

It is these conflicting opinions however that usually lead to further growth, insight and awareness about what one is learning. Determining what is symbolic and what is real, what is a manifestation of ones own consciousness and what is not is in my opinion particularly confusing especially when trying to understand it at the mental level.

To progress in this area one needs to develop their own spiritual sight the famous quote comes to mind that you cant resolve a problem at the level of the problem. In science there is a classic phenomena where by it has been concluded that electrons are found to be both a particle and a wave yet both cannot be true but it is so which one is right?

From wiki - "Wave–particle duality is a theory that proposes that all matter exhibits the properties of not only particles, which have mass, but also waves, which transfer energy. A central concept of quantum mechanics, this duality addresses the inability of classical concepts like "particle" and "wave" to fully describe the behaviour of quantum-scale objects. Standard interpretations of quantum mechanics explain this paradox as a fundamental property of the Universe."

In above classical refers to our three dimension mechanist understanding of physics and more recently these 'understandings' have been superseded by a more unified understanding. The problem is not that different from the myriad of views you will get about astral 'physics' & phenomena. This is so because the astral as you are aware is a fabric or level of vibratory substance that comes into being as one interacts with it but it is also a place that is 'inhabited'.

IMHO everything is symbolic whether it is real or not and that includes our physical reality. Our physical reality is a holographic reality that appears real to our 5 physical senses and what we manifest and attract on the physical plane is a result of our inner world. Our outer world becomes a mirror to our inner world. If you want to change your outer world you must first change your inner world.

The highest truth that I believe exists is that we are all one that means we are not separate as our sense perception and 3 dimensional consciousness would have us believe but we are all part of the one mind/divine being.

Everything ultimately is a reflection of ones self though this is not to say its not real just as you could not say this physical reality is not real even though I am saying that. Do you see the paradox the linear mind at this level cannot understand it. To understand it one has to re-orientate their perception to a 'higher' level not as in better than but to a more altruistic view point.

I have a question where does our personality exist our beliefs, emotions thoughts and intelligence where do they come from when we are here on the physical plane? My answer to that would be that our personality inhabits the astral planes its where our consciousness is invested and the degree of light 'masculine' that we 'soul' have stepped down into form/vessel 'feminine' characterises our personality. It also 'characterises' the astral substance which is held in place by the elementals this is part of the step down process from spirit into matter. BTW the elementals are on a different evolutionary stream to us.

So the astral from this viewpoint is a closer approximation to our physical plane than it is to our spiritual planes and is based on the degree of light we have made conscious which reflects in our thoughts, beliefs, attitudes and feelings.

The astral is also known as the emotional body or the desire body when I'm talking about the astral here I'm referencing the astral as its depicted in esoteric thought ie the plane between the etheric and mental plane. I'm just making this point because sometimes I will refer to the astral meaning the light 'star' planes ie all planes that are not physical. So in this sense the astral body becomes the receiver or vessel for light Ie its polarity is negative where as the polarity of the mental plane is positive. The emotional body or our feelings then 'feminine' are base on the degree of light we have made active within this body.

Ie the less light we have let in the lower the vibration and the lower the feeling. Fear exists because there is no light, bringing your attention to your fear brings light where attention goes energy flows is the old adage. So by making conscious 'masculine' the unconsciousness 'feminine' brings in an awareness and animates this part of our being it brings more life and vitality to the personality it brings more presence and awareness to the person this can often be seen in the eyes of a person when they shine.

So this does still not answer what is real and what is not on the astral but it gives one a starting point. All human beings have a soul therefore we all have the potential to bring more light from the soul down by revealing and upturning those parts of us which are unconscious and reflected in our outer astral/physical reality.

The astral is a hall of mirrors that is what we invest our consciousness in or to be more precise where we have a lack of invested consciousness in will be reflected in the astral in our dreams. There also exist those entities that don't have a soul ie they are a shell of an astral body and are only the remanence of what is left behind - a little bit like the magnetic flux that remains in a magnetic circuit after an applied magneto motive force 'masculine' has been removed.

To create physicality a degree of unconsciousness is needed as this is the tension for creation of anything in form weather it be in astral form or physical form, not dissimilar to an old film negative. All Creation/Birth is the result of the masculine and feminine merging whether it be a new belief or a new feeling at the level of the astral or a child being birthed at the physical level. All creation is an interplay of these two forces the light and dark. The astral & mental reflects the higher planes of soul & spirit whilst the physical plane down here reflects the astral & mental plane This is why our physical creation is symbolic of what is happening in our inner world and how this can be used as a pointer to growth within. As above so below is the hermetic maxim.

The astral then, the unconscious 'feminine' penetrated by the conscious masculine gives birth to energy/form, as you move 'up' into the areas inhabited by light beings whether they be more evolved beings, ascended masters or spiritual guides their evolution is based upon the light they have brought down into form ie the amount of spirit they have brought down into matter. However it also becomes apparent that at some point this light is Your light & is MY light we are of the same mind and you am I & I am you this is the process of orientating your perception to all is one reflected in the other and is the fractal nature of all things.

On a side note and as I first posted the 'entity' masculine energy thought form in your dream sounds like a 'vibe' of the grosser masculine paradigm that exists within your personal consciousness & the collective consciousness at this point in time (but obviously your discernment takes precedence here). The distorted lower masculine energetic tends to exercise power over others through force or by evoking fear in another in order to feel powerful this is often at the expense of the feminine emotional self & That was my impression when I read your dream.

I usually use the word entities for those astral inhabitants that don't have a soul ie it is a thought form or astral body remanence that one is encountering. However I do not deny that the 'darker' beings in the astral do not exist either but I do believe that they are grossly misunderstood. I'm not sure of their exact nature ie weather they have a soul or not but IMHO these beings are more rarer extremes of unconsciousness devoid of light and reflected in the astral is the resultant demonic form. It is only our duality that determines to judge ie label them good or evil. None the less they are still symbolic to the person that is encountering them and is resonating with a part of their own astral field ie at the point where you yourself are devoid of light.

That said there is nothing to fear at all as all is ultimately an illusion both the physical and the astral because in truth we are beings of light that is our divine nature in which we are given the opportunity to have an earthly experience. Without the astral this could not happen.

The Kabalah says (and these are my words in case I misrepresent it) that the devil is the astral counterpart to matter as the angel is too light, and it is the unconsciousness/matter/form that draws down the soul/light ie this is part of the incarnating 'force' that exists and will exist until the soul has been fully retrieved. Only by making the unconscious conscious can we liberate ourselves and find our way 'home'.

Just some more ideas take from it what you will and goodluck in your ongoing understanding/growth.

All the Best WhiteLion

◌ⴽAꕂꕂ A simple smile could be the first aid kit that someone has been looking for,
If you believe with absolute honesty that you are doing everything you can....DO MOREꕂꕂ◌ⴽ
~Shane Koyczan~
Old 18-02-2014, 11:43 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by loopylucid
A breathe of fresh air is what you are! read a few of your posts now, I enjoy your thoughts. Thankyou.

Loopy

Thanks for your feedback Loopy