Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 16-02-2014, 02:16 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by mb6954
Well I had one unusual experience last night (I had three total). I've never been anywhere else other than the RTZ. But last night I found myself in another part of the astral. Somewhere I've never been before. Almost like a small shopping district. Do they even have shops in the Astral?

Anyway so I noticed that it was raining and got an overall sense of uneasiness from the Astral Beings within the area. They were all rushing, I almost felt like some of them were rushing to get away from me. I was having a hard time keeping my feet on the ground. So I started flying towards a building that seemed to really stand out to me (although there were others in the area) and all of a sudden I felt this huge gush of wind that literally blew me in another direction...

I've tried to make sense out of that but it's left me completely befuddled.

Yes they have shops in the astral. They have malls, schools, movie theatres, the list goes on. Just about anything you can think of in the physical dimension exists in the lower astral planes and some of it exists in the astral cities of light.

The feet thing happens a lot to me when I'm in public areas like malls as well. It appears like the astral police cause that to happen as well as making it difficult for us to walk. Whenever they come with in proximity of me suddenly my feet feel super heavy or I can't plant my feet on the ground, on one occasion a female spirit said to me "oh they concreted your feet." So apparently this is something they commonly do and it usually only happens to me when I am in public places in the astral, it never happens when I'm in the wilderness where no other common spirits live. I have been in astral malls probably hundreds of times at this point, actually I had like 5 projections in the same mall last night.

As far as the other spirits sometimes they can tell you're a projector and don't belong and they will all try and get away from you, especially in public places. Once you started flying it was a dead giveaway that you didn't belong and were likely a projector and the gush of wind was most likely caused by the astral police. I have had them do that to me dozens of times, sometimes they will use the wind to blow me into their processing center and won't even bother detaining or arresting me.

Just remember that when we dream and project we are catching a brief glimpse of the everyday life of our other extension of consciousness that lives in our astral body for the majority of the time. Only when we project and dream do we take over in our astral body an as soon as they projection or dream ends it goes back to being the other extension of consciousness. With that said I am constantly turning dreams lucid and beginning projections in malls, stores, schools, movies, theme parks, etc. If you began your projection in a mall it is likely your other extension of consciousness was doing some shopping before hand.
Old 16-02-2014, 12:48 PM
mb6954

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astral Explorer
Yes they have shops in the astral. They have malls, schools, movie theatres, the list goes on. Just about anything you can think of in the physical dimension exists in the lower astral planes and some of it exists in the astral cities of light.

The feet thing happens a lot to me when I'm in public areas like malls as well. It appears like the astral police cause that to happen as well as making it difficult for us to walk. Whenever they come with in proximity of me suddenly my feet feel super heavy or I can't plant my feet on the ground, on one occasion a female spirit said to me "oh they concreted your feet." So apparently this is something they commonly do and it usually only happens to me when I am in public places in the astral, it never happens when I'm in the wilderness where no other common spirits live. I have been in astral malls probably hundreds of times at this point, actually I had like 5 projections in the same mall last night.

As far as the other spirits sometimes they can tell you're a projector and don't belong and they will all try and get away from you, especially in public places. Once you started flying it was a dead giveaway that you didn't belong and were likely a projector and the gush of wind was most likely caused by the astral police. I have had them do that to me dozens of times, sometimes they will use the wind to blow me into their processing center and won't even bother detaining or arresting me.

Just remember that when we dream and project we are catching a brief glimpse of the everyday life of our other extension of consciousness that lives in our astral body for the majority of the time. Only when we project and dream do we take over in our astral body an as soon as they projection or dream ends it goes back to being the other extension of consciousness. With that said I am constantly turning dreams lucid and beginning projections in malls, stores, schools, movies, theme parks, etc. If you began your projection in a mall it is likely your other extension of consciousness was doing some shopping before hand.

That's interesting. I had no idea they had shops in the Astral as I've only ever been in the RTZ either at home or just outside my house. Once I went to look through the outside window and there was red light shining through. So then the Astral is somewhat similar to our physical dimension?

I don't know how I got into that section of the Astral, I mean once you've had a certain amount of experiences then I assume naturally you could advance from the RTZ to just about anywhere else (including the lower planes). But I don't understand why there? I just walked straight through my bedroom wall and on the other side, that's when I found myself at this shopping district.

Yeah I felt like I was wearing iron boots. Who are the astral police? When I think of police I think of cops in uniforms. Yes that's what happened, I wasn't exactly discreet about projecting. I was asking random astral beings random questions about this planet, that was probably a dead give away.
Old 16-02-2014, 08:31 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by mb6954
That's interesting. I had no idea they had shops in the Astral as I've only ever been in the RTZ either at home or just outside my house. Once I went to look through the outside window and there was red light shining through. So then the Astral is somewhat similar to our physical dimension?

I don't know how I got into that section of the Astral, I mean once you've had a certain amount of experiences then I assume naturally you could advance from the RTZ to just about anywhere else (including the lower planes). But I don't understand why there? I just walked straight through my bedroom wall and on the other side, that's when I found myself at this shopping district.

Yeah I felt like I was wearing iron boots. Who are the astral police? When I think of police I think of cops in uniforms. Yes that's what happened, I wasn't exactly discreet about projecting. I was asking random astral beings random questions about this planet, that was probably a dead give away.

I have had similar events happen where I can see something in front of me and start walking toward it and all of sudden that environment disappears and a completely new one appears, very often the new environment will be a shopping outlet/mall. I have had both inside and outside ones appear as well as many other things. It appears like that is how things are in the astral though and the spirits just know where everything is and so it isn't a surprise to them when something just randomly appears.

The astral police are pretty much exactly what the name would make you think. They are spirits/people in the astral that police that section and keep things in order. They deal with problematic spirits/people and also with astral projectors, lucid dreamers, Humans in general. Sometimes they have on uniforms and sometimes they do not but for some reason even when they don't have on uniforms it is easy to tell they are astral police, at least for me it is. Probably because I have had hundreds of run-ins with them at this point. If you're flying in a mall or some other public space a spirit/person will usually go and get them which happens very quickly. In the physical dimension it takes time for someone to alert the police and for them to show up, but in the astral it can happen with in a matter of seconds. Especially when you're in a highly populated public place in the astral, the astral police will show up nearly instantly.

I have found that flying as in really high off the ground and going in every direction will gain you a lot of unwanted attention in the astral, but for some reason hovering just slightly off the ground seems to gain less unwanted attention. It certainly can gain you that unwanted attention but it doesn't seem to be as drastic. When they "concrete my feet" I will either sit down for a few moments and then try and walk again, usually if they have moved away from me by then I will be able to walk. Or if I am close to getting out of the public place I will hover my way out when I have no other choice, although sometimes it appears like you are close to leaving the place and when you get to the doors suddenly you're in another store with no exit.
As I stated in my earlier message it appears like the astral police emit some sort of energetic wave or something that when an astral projector gets into a certain proximity of them it becomes difficult or impossible to walk and therefore it is easy for them to identify you as a Human/projector.

Another thing worth noting is that flying in these sections of the planes can be quite frankly downright dangerous because not only does it alert the regular spirits and astral police that something isn't right with you and you don't belong, but it also alerts the dark hidden spirits who hide in public places while invisible and just wait for someone like us to stumble by them. They will latch onto you and teleport you to some isolated place where they can do whatever it is they want to do to you, if I can't get away from them I will usually just forfeit the projection so I really don't know or care what their purpose in doing that is for the most part. Usually I will end up having a few more lucid dreams and they will have me trapped in some place but usually after an hour or two physical dimension time either my other extension of consciousness escapes from them or they let him go. Sometimes ending the projection before they are able to teleport you is a good idea because it gives your other extension of consciousness a chance to fight them off and get away.
Old 16-02-2014, 09:43 PM
Carwen*Angel

I have had a few lucid dreams in the last week or so, after a break of some time - I didn't see anything like this on this occasion, though I have seen an extra-terrestrial before. I think perhaps there may be something in the comment that what/who you encounter in the astral may be linked to your current level/state of fear or love.
Old 16-02-2014, 10:39 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carwen*Angel
I have had a few lucid dreams in the last week or so, after a break of some time - I didn't see anything like this on this occasion, though I have seen an extra-terrestrial before. I think perhaps there may be something in the comment that what/who you encounter in the astral may be linked to your current level/state of fear or love.
Being that I have absolutely no level of fear I don't see how that could be the case though, not to mention I treat nearly every spirit I meet with the utmost respect. I am pretty sure that where we project is more about where our other extension of consciousness that controls our astral body for the majority of time resides instead of our own personal fears, love, and other factors in regards to our Human-based extension of consciousness. So if the extension of consciousness living in your astral body resides in the lower-planes most of your projections and lucid dreams will begin in the lower-planes, if it lives in the astral cities of light then that is likely where most of your experiences will take place and so forth. The idea of our fears and love controlling where we end up just doesn't hold any weight in my opinion because my fear is on the absolute bottom of the spectrum and is completely non-existent and my levels of love for nearly every spirit I come into contact with is extremely high. So if that was the truth then there is no realistic explanation as to why I spend the majority of my time in the lower-planes.
Old 18-02-2014, 08:54 PM
astralgoat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astral Explorer
Did anyone have any lucid dreams or projections last night and this morning where they experienced an extra-terrestrial invasion? I pretty much had more than 5 lucid dreams and almost 10 projections last night and in every single one of them except for one there was a massive extra-terrestrial invasion going on and things were pure insanity. This isn't the first time I've experienced an invasion in the astral but this is definitely the first time I have experienced one on such a massive scale.
Hey i am new here , but been lurking around for about 4 months never had the urge to make an account until i read this thread.

I had the same kind of lucid dream , but slightly different. it was kind of lower vibration dream where the colors were kind of dull and darker tone but not real dark just dull.

I was in a house by myself when i became lucid, I then heard loud sirens going off so i opened the front door ,and i saw these kind of huge futuristic tank looking crafts with giant praying mantis/human hybrid looking heads and long praying mantis hands mounted on the front of them hovering about 2 feet off of the ground lined up in a convoy type of setting like you see how tanks go into battle in a straight line . There was like 100 plus of them they were huge and they all hovered down the road right past me and they didnt even notice i was standing in the open door.

I did not get a negative vibe from them though i got this feeling they were there to help.

Then i woke up , and when i went back to sleep i was back in the same house up stairs this time in the bathroom through the crack of the door i saw a praying mantis / human hybrid looking thing holding a ball of bright green light starring at me waiting for me to approach him before he would say anything. So i open the door and talked to him , but the strange thing was right after talking i didn't remember anything i said to the being as soon as i turned away from him its as if i lost my memory all i remember is talking to the being but not what was said . I feel like the being didn't want me to remember what was said. But i had a huge feeling of deja vu when i saw the crafts and saw the being like i met them before but it was a positive experience.
Old 19-02-2014, 05:50 AM
Ascender
I have been seeing beams of light from the skyive been told its where angels use it to travel recently there have been several angels at one time around these beams coming and going maybe they are preparing for the greys as i had a message ANGEL FIRES i dont know why they would say this maybe the golden angels are busy with this ?
Old 19-02-2014, 04:48 PM
Kobekillenum

I need help could. Someone come pull me out and come exploring with me
Old 19-02-2014, 09:45 PM
Ascender
I had a vistitation from a alien it was willing to contact me it sent me a messegw saying there is no war if that helps.
Old 19-02-2014, 09:50 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kobekillenum
I need help could. Someone come pull me out and come exploring with me

Nobody is going to be able to even find your astral body let alone pull it out, unfortunately things don't really work that way.