Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 11-02-2014, 11:56 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tobi
I don't quite get it.
The astral planes already contain many of those spirits from hundreds of different planetary systems; those Beings we would already call "Aliens" because they are not creatures of our own planet Earth. The astral planes don't pertain to Earth particularly (except perhaps that layer we pass through during an OBE, known as the RTZ)
The incredibly vast astral planes are overlapping territory for all Beings from all sources. So how can there be an 'invasion' as such? These "Aliens" already have a right there, as humans, animals etc do

But every Being, from whichever universe or planetary system it originates -would gravitate naturally to the spiritual level it harmonises with, as a result of its energy pattern or spiritual development. (or possibly things it might need to learn) So how could there be an invasion of (presumably) 'bad guy' Beings who were over-running a certain area where 'nicer' spirits live?

If a sudden influx of Beings arrived on a certain zone of the astral all at once, they are surely likely to go to the areas where they are matched vibrationally?
I wonder if there might have been some big disaster somewhere, and many Beings were suddenly annihilated? So they're all arriving at once (or even in waves)

I am NOT saying it's not happening, or that you don't know what you witnessed, Astral Explorer -just that I can't quite get my head around it...

You're paying too much attention to the words used to describe the experience. I used the word invasion because that it was it feels like when it is happening and is the best word I could think of to describe what happens. When I have spoke with spirits about them they always know what I am talking about when I call it an invasion as well even though they rarely answer my questions, and so the name seems fitting to me. I have experienced these types of "invasions" by tons of different images including the typical Greys on more than one ocassion, zombies, dark witches, imp looking creatures, these little round furry creatures, clowns, dark spirits in armor some on foot and some on horses, hell-hound type of looking dogs, goblins and trolls, etc. It's crazy because it happens out of the blue you'll be off in a projection and all of a sudden the environment changes. It almost gets a foul smell to it, things get really dark and gloomy usually, and you can suddenly sense this pressure like something is about to happen and sure enough every single time I get those feelings and have those senses with in a few seconds or so I hear a bunch of spirits screaming and everyone starts running, flying, teleporting, or whatever else they do to get away. It's crazy because normally you would never see a normal spirit flying in these areas but it appears like during these events the normal laws go out of the window for the most part.

So with that somewhat explained I wasn't saying that the astral was being invaded by foreign extra-terrestrials who have never been there or anything like that. I was simply saying there was an invasion going on and this current time it was extra-terrestrials. Just because an extra-terrestrial has been to Earth doesn't mean they are no longer extra-terrestrials. Whether or not Greys evolved on or are from Earth is a completely different subject and debate. Also I am pretty confident that the RTZ is not the only spiritual Earth-plane at this point. The RTZ is just one layer of many spiritual dimension planes that are located close to the physical plane. Just like there are varying levels to the upper-planes such as the astral cities of light and further beyond that the upper-spheres there are also layers below and above the RTZ that would be considered spiritual Earth-planes. The astral cities of light are actually rather low on the spectrum of upper-planes and there are ministries in each astral city of light where spirits work in conjunction with the spiritual Earth-planes known as the Umbral and even further down the Nether-Regions to help spirits stuck there to ascend. Something else is I only say up and down because that is the easiest way to describe them, that doesn't necessarily mean they are above or below each other in an actual directional sense.

I am confident this particular invasion was some form of extra-terrestrials because it all began with me looking out of a window and seeing several UFOs flying down the streets. I was in a hotel and from that point on every lucid dream and projection I had I was in this huge hotel lobby and a group of spirits were basically telling everyone including myself to go back up to their rooms. They said that "they" were using us as spies and using telepathic powers to spy on the spirits policing the hotel. I was even hearing voices in my head telling me to go back up to my room but this was a totally different type of voice, it was not instructing me more like suggesting it and on a few occasions a random wind blew me into the elevator. I had a bad feeling about going back to the room since that is where I first saw the extra-terrestrials and so I decided to get out of the elevator and stay in the lobby. Of course the spirits policing the hotel that were protecting the entrance were very angry over this and kept pulling weapons on me and telling me to go up to my room. I kept disarming them and telling them I was not the enemy until eventually a group of them jumped on me, held me down, and stuck some sort of needle in the roof of my mouth which sedated me and made the projection end. When I got back in my next lucid dream apparently my other extension of consciousness that lives in my astral body had convinced them to let me help because they were telling me to go to the front of the hotel and we were all going to do our best to keep out the most recent push from the extra-terrestrials, they even said they doubt we would succeed but we had no choice in trying. Unfortunately by that time it was very late in the night and for some reason around that time it becomes difficult for me to move in my projections and lucid dreams so I was unable to witness the actual defense I was being asked to participate in. When I couldn't barely move and was having a hard time walking to the front I just ended the lucid dream on purpose so my other extension of consciousness that lives in my astral body could get the job done. This invasion went on so much longer than anything else I have experienced in the astral. Usually after a spurt of projections/lucid dreams end when I project or lucid dream again a lot of time will have passed and I will be somewhere completely different, but this time starting from early on in the night all the way to the end of the night I was in the exact same place and the exact same thing was pretty much happening.
Old 12-02-2014, 02:12 AM
Super Moderator
Wow, right, ok. This is incredibly complex and fascinating.
Old 12-02-2014, 10:48 PM
octavarium

Yeah, I had an astral projection mid-morning (involuntary).
There was definitely a strong presence of something else. I didn't interact with them but they didn't seem to be very nice IMO. When it's involuntary I struggle to end the projection but I managed to. I didn't feel good at all when I was back in my body, I felt negative and heavy and strange.
It hadn't occcured to me that it was an alien presence as such, but this makes a lot of sence.
Thanks for the heads up!
Old 12-02-2014, 11:41 PM
Niebla0007

They might be destined to incarnate in mass or for the future generation, who knows? But one can try to see through it,
takes one who's been up the ladder and has the grasp over matters of creation and incarnations
and a connection to your experience.
Of course, such occurrences/visions can be in our present or future.
No matter, I don't think we'll actually have a literal alien invasion at hand anytime soon anyhow-
much to the disappointment of UFO chasers...
Old 13-02-2014, 04:05 AM
Mazulu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astral Explorer
You're paying too much attention to the words used to describe the experience. I used the word invasion because that it was it feels like when it is happening and is the best word I could think of to describe what happens. When I have spoke with spirits about them they always know what I am talking about when I call it an invasion as well even though they rarely answer my questions, and so the name seems fitting to me. I have experienced these types of "invasions" by tons of different images including the typical Greys on more than one ocassion, zombies, dark witches, imp looking creatures, these little round furry creatures, clowns, dark spirits in armor some on foot and some on horses, hell-hound type of looking dogs, goblins and trolls, etc. It's crazy because it happens out of the blue you'll be off in a projection and all of a sudden the environment changes. It almost gets a foul smell to it, things get really dark and gloomy usually, and you can suddenly sense this pressure like something is about to happen and sure enough every single time I get those feelings and have those senses with in a few seconds or so I hear a bunch of spirits screaming and everyone starts running, flying, teleporting, or whatever else they do to get away. It's crazy because normally you would never see a normal spirit flying in these areas but it appears like during these events the normal laws go out of the window for the most part.

So with that somewhat explained I wasn't saying that the astral was being invaded by foreign extra-terrestrials who have never been there or anything like that. I was simply saying there was an invasion going on and this current time it was extra-terrestrials. Just because an extra-terrestrial has been to Earth doesn't mean they are no longer extra-terrestrials. Whether or not Greys evolved on or are from Earth is a completely different subject and debate. Also I am pretty confident that the RTZ is not the only spiritual Earth-plane at this point. The RTZ is just one layer of many spiritual dimension planes that are located close to the physical plane. Just like there are varying levels to the upper-planes such as the astral cities of light and further beyond that the upper-spheres there are also layers below and above the RTZ that would be considered spiritual Earth-planes. The astral cities of light are actually rather low on the spectrum of upper-planes and there are ministries in each astral city of light where spirits work in conjunction with the spiritual Earth-planes known as the Umbral and even further down the Nether-Regions to help spirits stuck there to ascend. Something else is I only say up and down because that is the easiest way to describe them, that doesn't necessarily mean they are above or below each other in an actual directional sense.

I am confident this particular invasion was some form of extra-terrestrials because it all began with me looking out of a window and seeing several UFOs flying down the streets. I was in a hotel and from that point on every lucid dream and projection I had I was in this huge hotel lobby and a group of spirits were basically telling everyone including myself to go back up to their rooms. They said that "they" were using us as spies and using telepathic powers to spy on the spirits policing the hotel. I was even hearing voices in my head telling me to go back up to my room but this was a totally different type of voice, it was not instructing me more like suggesting it and on a few occasions a random wind blew me into the elevator. I had a bad feeling about going back to the room since that is where I first saw the extra-terrestrials and so I decided to get out of the elevator and stay in the lobby. Of course the spirits policing the hotel that were protecting the entrance were very angry over this and kept pulling weapons on me and telling me to go up to my room. I kept disarming them and telling them I was not the enemy until eventually a group of them jumped on me, held me down, and stuck some sort of needle in the roof of my mouth which sedated me and made the projection end. When I got back in my next lucid dream apparently my other extension of consciousness that lives in my astral body had convinced them to let me help because they were telling me to go to the front of the hotel and we were all going to do our best to keep out the most recent push from the extra-terrestrials, they even said they doubt we would succeed but we had no choice in trying. Unfortunately by that time it was very late in the night and for some reason around that time it becomes difficult for me to move in my projections and lucid dreams so I was unable to witness the actual defense I was being asked to participate in. When I couldn't barely move and was having a hard time walking to the front I just ended the lucid dream on purpose so my other extension of consciousness that lives in my astral body could get the job done. This invasion went on so much longer than anything else I have experienced in the astral. Usually after a spurt of projections/lucid dreams end when I project or lucid dream again a lot of time will have passed and I will be somewhere completely different, but this time starting from early on in the night all the way to the end of the night I was in the exact same place and the exact same thing was pretty much happening.

Your astral experience sounds more entertaining than anything on TV or at the movies. In fact, we have 995 cable channels which feels like an invasion of a lot of bad TV.
Old 13-02-2014, 05:29 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mazulu
Your astral experience sounds more entertaining than anything on TV or at the movies. In fact, we have 995 cable channels which feels like an invasion of a lot of bad TV.

Honestly that was one of the more boring nights. I am long overdue for a game changing night, haven't really had one of those for quite a few months. They only tend to come a few times a year at the most but every time they do they completely change everything for me. The last one was a few months ago when I was brought into one of the astral cities of light. Since then I have been brought back once more but it only lasted for a few moments and I couldn't get teleported back immediately afterwards unfortunately. They told me a few things that I needed to work on and change on that last brief experience and I'm guessing they aren't going to bring me back until I have resolved those issues. I still have my fingers crossed though that I am allowed back in there in the near future. While the lower-planes can be entertaining and interesting I've had more than my fair share of dealings with dark entities and would prefer to spend my time in the astral cities of light.
Old 14-02-2014, 08:21 PM
Master
Quote:
While the lower-planes can be entertaining and interesting I've had more than my fair share of dealings with dark entities ......and would prefer to spend my time in the astral cities of light.

Loopy

◌ⴽAꕂꕂ A simple smile could be the first aid kit that someone has been looking for,
If you believe with absolute honesty that you are doing everything you can....DO MOREꕂꕂ◌ⴽ
~Shane Koyczan~
Old 14-02-2014, 11:01 PM
peacelover

haha good one :P
Old 15-02-2014, 12:15 AM
Mazulu

Quote:
Honestly that was one of the more boring nights. I am long overdue for a game changing night, haven't really had one of those for quite a few months. They only tend to come a few times a year at the most but every time they do they completely change everything for me. The last one was a few months ago when I was brought into one of the astral cities of light. Since then I have been brought back once more but it only lasted for a few moments and I couldn't get teleported back immediately afterwards unfortunately. They told me a few things that I needed to work on and change on that last brief experience and I'm guessing they aren't going to bring me back until I have resolved those issues. I still have my fingers crossed though that I am allowed back in there in the near future. While the lower-planes can be entertaining and interesting I've had more than my fair share of dealings with dark entities and would prefer to spend my time in the astral cities of light.

I wish I had experiences like that. I have this hang up that science, the standard model, is the only reality. How I wish I could experience what you guys experience.
Old 15-02-2014, 01:32 AM
mb6954

Quote:

Well I had one unusual experience last night (I had three total). I've never been anywhere else other than the RTZ. But last night I found myself in another part of the astral. Somewhere I've never been before. Almost like a small shopping district. Do they even have shops in the Astral?

Anyway so I noticed that it was raining and got an overall sense of uneasiness from the Astral Beings within the area. They were all rushing, I almost felt like some of them were rushing to get away from me. I was having a hard time keeping my feet on the ground. So I started flying towards a building that seemed to really stand out to me (although there were others in the area) and all of a sudden I felt this huge gush of wind that literally blew me in another direction...

I've tried to make sense out of that but it's left me completely befuddled.