Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 09-02-2014, 04:36 AM
Master
Major alien invasion in the astral planes last night...

Did anyone have any lucid dreams or projections last night and this morning where they experienced an extra-terrestrial invasion? I pretty much had more than 5 lucid dreams and almost 10 projections last night and in every single one of them except for one there was a massive extra-terrestrial invasion going on and things were pure insanity. This isn't the first time I've experienced an invasion in the astral but this is definitely the first time I have experienced one on such a massive scale.
Old 09-02-2014, 06:41 AM
PureOceanLab

What was happening?
Old 10-02-2014, 06:12 AM
Bodhi_Spirit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astral Explorer
Did anyone have any lucid dreams or projections last night and this morning where they experienced an extra-terrestrial invasion? I pretty much had more than 5 lucid dreams and almost 10 projections last night and in every single one of them except for one there was a massive extra-terrestrial invasion going on and things were pure insanity. This isn't the first time I've experienced an invasion in the astral but this is definitely the first time I have experienced one on such a massive scale.
What levels of the astral did you feel you were in? I had a good amount of lucid dreams an a few oobe's that night but I kept getting pulled into the lower astral by shape shifters and other tricky fool you entities. I guess because of that I missed out on the et's.
Old 11-02-2014, 12:25 AM
Joshran123

This maybe be due to the coming. You might have a slightly higher level of fear than love. When you are guided by love or balanced the truth comes to you. They come to me lots but to talk about the future. The coming. Its going to be very soon if you cant already feel it. Its the Huge feeling that something is going to happen. There nothing to worry because if you think about it, they would have already come to get us. They currently are trying to help us but there must be a consensus because the elite decline them from showing us the truth. Once enough people know and want their help they can show themselves. This want is growing as more and more awaken and they come to use. They have help from many other species. Also if ou ever need healing and help. You can open your chakras and call upon the golden angels which will fill you with golden light. much love and awaken
Old 11-02-2014, 02:18 AM
Super Moderator
No I didn't last night, or last 2 nights. But Thursday night/Friday morning couldn't sleep all night, and felt unusually anxious. But after that no problems, and just ordinary dreams.
Old 11-02-2014, 03:32 AM
Knower
I didn't have a dream about an invasion but last night I did have a dream I was on a bus full of grey aliens and we were on some type of weird fieldtrip. I was also a grey in this dream and I remember my mouth was very small like a slit and I kept opening it wide in a weird way. I was a shy alien and didn't fit in with the others. I don't remember too much but it was a very weird dream haha
Old 11-02-2014, 03:13 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bodhi_Spirit
What levels of the astral did you feel you were in? I had a good amount of lucid dreams an a few oobe's that night but I kept getting pulled into the lower astral by shape shifters and other tricky fool you entities. I guess because of that I missed out on the et's.

Lower-planes Umbral region for sure. All of the invasions I have experienced happen on the Lower-planes region. I am honestly starting to wonder if the astral police are behind them and they are used as a scare tactic to keep spirits in the Umbral trapped due to their fear. In the past when I ask someone about a recent invasion they get this scared look on their face, refuse to answer, and walk away. It's only when I ask child spirits that I ever get an answer and I think we all know that is how children are, they always tell the truth even when they aren't supposed to. Also on a recent occasion I saw a huge convoy of astral police headed in one direction and then a few minutes later an invasion came from the direction they were headed. After the E.T. invasion calmed down I kept trying to talk about it and on the second time an invisible spirit came behind me, grabbed me, and then held onto me for the rest of the projection like he was controlling me and preventing me from asking about the invasion.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joshran123
This maybe be due to the coming. You might have a slightly higher level of fear than love. When you are guided by love or balanced the truth comes to you. They come to me lots but to talk about the future. The coming. Its going to be very soon if you cant already feel it. Its the Huge feeling that something is going to happen. There nothing to worry because if you think about it, they would have already come to get us. They currently are trying to help us but there must be a consensus because the elite decline them from showing us the truth. Once enough people know and want their help they can show themselves. This want is growing as more and more awaken and they come to use. They have help from many other species. Also if ou ever need healing and help. You can open your chakras and call upon the golden angels which will fill you with golden light. much love and awaken

I have called upon the "golden angels" and they don't help. If angels helped us every single time we called upon them we would never learn anything, we would never grow as a being. People convince themselves into believing we are always divinely protected by powerful beings but I am pretty sure that is not actually the case and is just another Human attempt at ensuring we are in control of every situation. As far as the level of fear being greater than whatever you said, that isn't possible. I have absolutely no level of fear what so ever. I have had dozens of encounters with succubi and incubi, dark witches, vampires, etc. and so there is nothing that can scare me at this point. Not on a conscious or subconscious level am I ever scared in my projections so unfortunately that theory just isn't holding any weight in my case. It has to do with an astral invasion, as I said I have experienced them dozens of times at this point by all different types of beings. And it's not like I am the only one experiencing them, when it happens it turns into a free for all and all of the other spirits outside scream, run, and go into the first house or safe building they see. It took me awhile to learn to go into a house for safety during an invasion but now I always end up huddled in some basement with a bunch of random spirits I don't know when an invasion happens. There is some unspoken rule in these parts of the planes that when an invasion happens you can go into the first house you see and the spirits living in the house always allow you in without any problems, I guess they would want the favor to be returned if the shoe was on the other foot.
Old 11-02-2014, 09:56 PM
Knower
Do these invasions happen a lot during your time in the astral? And what type of aliens were they?

Old 11-02-2014, 10:36 PM
Super Moderator
I don't quite get it.
The astral planes already contain many of those spirits from hundreds of different planetary systems; those Beings we would already call "Aliens" because they are not creatures of our own planet Earth. The astral planes don't pertain to Earth particularly (except perhaps that layer we pass through during an OBE, known as the RTZ)
The incredibly vast astral planes are overlapping territory for all Beings from all sources. So how can there be an 'invasion' as such? These "Aliens" already have a right there, as humans, animals etc do

But every Being, from whichever universe or planetary system it originates -would gravitate naturally to the spiritual level it harmonises with, as a result of its energy pattern or spiritual development. (or possibly things it might need to learn) So how could there be an invasion of (presumably) 'bad guy' Beings who were over-running a certain area where 'nicer' spirits live?

If a sudden influx of Beings arrived on a certain zone of the astral all at once, they are surely likely to go to the areas where they are matched vibrationally?
I wonder if there might have been some big disaster somewhere, and many Beings were suddenly annihilated? So they're all arriving at once (or even in waves)

I am NOT saying it's not happening, or that you don't know what you witnessed, Astral Explorer -just that I can't quite get my head around it...
Old 11-02-2014, 10:42 PM
Super Moderator
I don't quite get it.
The astral planes already contain many of those spirits from hundreds of different planetary systems; those Beings we would already call "Aliens" because they re not creatures of our own planet Earth. The astral planes don't pertain to Earth particularly (except perhaps that layer we pass through during an OBE, known as the RTZ)
The incredibly vast astral planes are overlapping territory for all Beings from all sources. So how can there be an 'invasion' as such? These "Aliens" already have a right there, as humans, animals etc do

But every Being, from whichever universe or planetary system it originates -would gravitate naturally to the spiritual level it harmonises with, as a result of its energy pattern or spiritual development. (or possibly things it might need to learn) So how could there be an invasion of (presumably) 'bad guy' Beings who were over-running a certain area where 'nicer' spirits live?

If a sudden influx of Beings arrived on a certain zone of the astral all at once, they are surely likely to go to the areas where they are matched vibrationally?
I wonder if there might have been some big disaster somewhere, and many Beings were suddenly annihilated? So they're all arriving at once (or even in waves)

I am NOT saying it's not happening, or that you don't know what you witnessed, Astral Explorer -just that I can't quite get my head around it...