Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 06-02-2014, 11:23 PM
Master
Astral plane changes? Portals?

Hey all, newbie here.

Can someone explain to me what changes are going on in the astral plane

and what effects that can have? And what this has to do with or effect it has on portals?

Thanks
Old 07-02-2014, 09:05 AM
Master
Did you see those changes yourself?
I only can tell you what I know from conversations I had over the last few years with my friends on the other side. I could call them my guides, or it was my divine self. Can not remember.
As we move into the fourth and fifth density those realms are not needed any longer. With this I mean the astral realm and the non physical earth realm (sometimes called the lower astral realm). They simply will be cleared and dismantled. I am sure, this will happen over a period of time, and I don't know how long this will take.
I read suggestions, all those who will not take part in the 4d game will have left in the period of one generation. If this is correct, then this can give an indication when the astral realms will be dismantled.
Old 07-02-2014, 09:43 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rah nam
I only can tell you what I know from conversations I had over the last few years with my friends on the other side. I could call them my guides, or it was my divine self. Can not remember.
As we move into the fourth and fifth density those realms are not needed any longer. With this I mean the astral realm and the non physical earth realm (sometimes called the lower astral realm). They simply will be cleared and dismantled. I am sure, this will happen over a period of time, and I don't know how long this will take.
I read suggestions, all those who will not take part in the 4d game will have left in the period of one generation. If this is correct, then this can give an indication when the astral realms will be dismantled.

Thats interesting Rah nam, It makes alot of sense to me, although i would say its likely to be dismantled as individually as its reached. I dont see a sudden wiping out of the planes as such, but that people will no longer use the lower realms, one by one, depopulated if you like.

I also see in the little world view i have, that more people are coming away from rtz etc and more and more people are accessing higher up, even on there first outings if you like, Im very excited by this!!

But in general over the past 20 years or so, there seems to be more openess about obe/astral, wether that indicates more people being aware of it, or more people having the ability to source information and access other travellers, or even both, again i dont know, but very exciting!

But i have no evidence for that suggestion, apart from my own experiences so far. Which have pretty much wiped out those planes completely, the few times i accidentally go there (ill and in sponteanous proj), there are no distortions and certainly nothing negative.

Is that more to do with the quality of our thoughts? Infact is this all to do with that? Who knows, but interesting topic :)

Loopy :)

◌ⴽAꕂꕂ A simple smile could be the first aid kit that someone has been looking for,
If you believe with absolute honesty that you are doing everything you can....DO MOREꕂꕂ◌ⴽ
~Shane Koyczan~
Old 07-02-2014, 11:04 AM
Master
Quote:

There are beings in the lower-planes that have absolutely no intention of ever leaving. They are happy being dark witches & magicians, succubi and incubi, energetic vampires, etc. So what happens to these beings? I really don't see them being wiped out and so I really don't see how those dimensions can be dismantled. As long as spirits rather embrace darkness instead of working toward the light they will need a home and it doesn't make any sense in my opinion to dismantle their home that they choose to live in. Perhaps those realms will be less frequented in the future but there will always be spirits and beings who choose darkness instead of light. Without darkness there is no light and without light there is no darkness so it just doesn't make sense to me how those realms will or could ever be dismantled, especially since darkness in all reality came before light. The lower astral planes serve a purpose just like the Upper-spheres do. While it is hard for us to see it they serve a purpose just as all other realms do.
Old 07-02-2014, 06:48 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Astral Explorer
There are beings in the lower-planes that have absolutely no intention of ever leaving. They are happy being dark witches & magicians, succubi and incubi, energetic vampires, etc. So what happens to these beings? I really don't see them being wiped out and so I really don't see how those dimensions can be dismantled. As long as spirits rather embrace darkness instead of working toward the light they will need a home and it doesn't make any sense in my opinion to dismantle their home that they choose to live in. Perhaps those realms will be less frequented in the future but there will always be spirits and beings who choose darkness instead of light. Without darkness there is no light and without light there is no darkness so it just doesn't make sense to me how those realms will or could ever be dismantled, especially since darkness in all reality came before light. The lower astral planes serve a purpose just like the Upper-spheres do. While it is hard for us to see it they serve a purpose just as all other realms do.

Wow! I definitely feel out of the loop on this one. But I am even more interested now. Looks like I have a lot of research and reading up on this one to do. Excited.
Old 08-02-2014, 04:39 AM
Master
OK, this verse is a big place, the light and dark game is almost over.
This planet was always moving toward the light, one way or the other (meaning, the easy way, humans wake up and move to a higher level, or wiped out and start on a higher level [the most common way])
Once the earth has fully moved into the higher vibration, those dark entities will not like the energy any longer. A bit like when you lift some old board or sheets laying around in you backyard, those little critters under there don't like the light, and scatter off.
And again, yes those realms have served a purpose up to now.
The reincarnation cycle will totally change. And I would go so far as to say, there will be no more free will. But then we would have to agree on a common term and definition for "free will".
Whether darkness has to be where light is, and whether one can not be without the other, this would take a completely new discussion with a total overview of the development phases of a soul, or consciousness units.
I only like to say, yes the dark plays an equal role to the light, of cause, but sometimes we need to separate from the core to gain a greater perspective, wile we come together at a later point.
Old 08-02-2014, 09:20 AM
Master
Quote:
This planet was always moving toward the light, one way or the other (meaning, the easy way, humans wake up and move to a higher level, or wiped out and start on a higher level [the most common way])
Once the earth has fully moved into the higher vibration, those dark entities will not like the energy any longer. A bit like when you lift some old board or sheets laying around in you backyard, those little critters under there don't like the light, and scatter off.
The reincarnation cycle will totally change. And I would go so far as to say, there will be no more free will. But then we would have to agree on a common term and definition for "free will".
Whether darkness has to be where light is, and whether one can not be without the other, this would take a completely new discussion with a total overview of the development phases of a soul, or consciousness units.
I only like to say, yes the dark plays an equal role to the light, of cause, but sometimes we need to separate from the core to gain a greater perspective, wile we come together at a later point.

People have been saying this planet is moving toward the light for quite a long time but if we look at near history this planet has moved further away from the light. Whether or not that is happening in order to reach a breaking/boiling point is at this point speculation and a matter of opinion. The thing about the light and dark game is that it is in some way a war, and peace can not be created out of war unless both sides can come to an agreement or one can completely slaughter the other. If light could of completely wiped out darkness I am sure at some point it would of already happened, but they both co-exist because it is necessary. What I do know is that the dark-side will never agree to end the game when the light-side is taking something away from them, especially such a breeding ground for darkness as the spiritual dimensions overlapping the Earth-plane. The darkness takes what it wants and does not as generously give away what it sees of value. That is the entire reason spirits generally decide to embrace the darkness instead of working toward the light. A spirit can become powerful much more rapidly embracing darkness than they could ever hope in the light, the light is hard dedicated work and the darkness is for spirits who would rather take power instead of earn it. All of the dark spirits I have encountered were selfish, narcissistic, egotistical, etc. and those types of beings do not take so kindly to people telling them what to do and in the same breath telling them they are losing something they view as valuable. So unless the light magically overnight finds some way to make the mass of Human population which is living a dark life change their ways(most unknowing that light and dark even exists) and either has something valuable to trade the dark spirits for their right to exist in the spiritual dimensions overlapping the Earth-plane or they simply destroy all of them I really don't see anything changing.
Old 08-02-2014, 08:39 PM
Master
Quote:

There are a few interesting things popping up in my head with this, Playing with ideas.

1) If, it is a thought formed plane, a bit like a step beyond dreaming, a first lesson into how mind is influenced, distracted, of high imagination, manifested fears etc, then as the vibrations heighten, from which the traveller is elevated, expanded, whatever term, to the next plane, by default, as this happens, the plane will not disappear, but no longer be aware. Therfor as if not existing.

2) If it is populated by so called critters and demons and goodness knows what else, as entitys outside of human beings living now or thought forms, it also begs the question, what happens tho, if they werent to leave, but no-one is there to observe them.......?

Kinda smacks of the double slit experiment hahaha!

Your thoughts Rah, have sent me onto some summarizing, of my experiences and thoughts so far, Of why im kind of out the loopy old loop, with the majority of what i hear.
At this point in time i do believe the rtz is going to dissolve, I see evidence of some amazing experiences happening out there, just never talked about as much.
I dont think it will happen as a wipe out, i think it will and is occuring as individuals, I think people are hiking up out of those places and only as a collective will it be recognised and as such dissolved.

The beauty of that is, what lies beyond :)

Yeh rtz serves a massive purpose and has done, for now, no doubt about that, but like all things, we evolve, much like a baby grows out of nappys hehehe!

Thanks for the thoughts :)

Loopy

◌ⴽAꕂꕂ A simple smile could be the first aid kit that someone has been looking for,
If you believe with absolute honesty that you are doing everything you can....DO MOREꕂꕂ◌ⴽ
~Shane Koyczan~
Old 17-02-2014, 01:11 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Astral Explorer

Do you really think the lower beings serve a purpose? I feel like they hinder the progression of this universe rather than serve it. I think they just get away with what they can because they can and that's how some of them been for a very long time. I would hope there is a purpose for them but I don't think so. I think the higher beings spend a lot of time trying to convince some of the darker entities away from harming others, but I think it is more complicated then we can understand. There must be some draw to the dark side that has a valid point against the lightworkers to keep them working for the dark side. My guess is that the universe is so vast that many of them work for themselves and increasing their own power, to the point where they see humans as nothing more than we see ants, or a blade of grass. They may even know that Oneness is the truth of this Universe but never allow themselves to experience the Oneness perspective.