Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 21-02-2014, 12:35 AM
Master
Beyond RTZ!

Beyond rtz, I know your out there, share your experiences!

Especially interested in hearing about experiences where there are no places, 3d structures/manifestations, ie buildings etc, negative entitys, but just space where things unfold with people you know/knew/present/passed, spirits, angels, guides, higherself, whichever forms, or feelings, inspirations etc.

Experiences youve had with meeting people out there, passed or present.

Things youve had happen, outside of fighting demons etc

Or those beyond that, just feelings, downloads of info, huge amounts of love...

Any life changing or heart provoking experiences, one off's or consistent.

Anything other and outside the rtz

Loopy

◌ⴽAꕂꕂ A simple smile could be the first aid kit that someone has been looking for,
If you believe with absolute honesty that you are doing everything you can....DO MOREꕂꕂ◌ⴽ
~Shane Koyczan~
Old 21-02-2014, 10:38 AM
Deactivated Account

YEAH.. what...wait.. you mean there is something beyond that!

I have something!!!

I (sorry it started in RTZ) asked my Spirit to please take me to the highest place I can go.

I found myself in a sky blue environment. Solid blue, no wispy like air around me I could move in, solid.. like being in a block of never ending blue. I could feel it up against me.. like you might feel something completely against you skin with no room in between.

I dont even know how I was seeing, its like i was a part of this blueness but I still had my 'body'. I was in a fetal position. I remained calm and just observed.

THen i tried to move my arms, slowly flexing them and my legs. I seemed to be in a type of elastic membrane as it contracted again when i relaxed my arms and legs, pulling them back in.

I had the impression of someone behind me, a woman i beleive.

I then was silly enough to let the thought 'how do i get back' appear and the panic set in. I used said I am back in my body, remembered my room and within a few second i was back awake.

Was awesome though.
Old 22-02-2014, 09:02 PM
Master
Aww I know crazy aint it! hehehe

Sounds like you almost became part of the environment you were in? In like an energy bubble is kinda idea I get of this?

Or did it feel like the womans energy? Was it a case of you felt female energy, sensed it, as it was behind you and you couldn't see?

Cheers for sharing athy

Loopy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Athymari
YEAH.. what...wait.. you mean there is something beyond that!

I have something!!!

I (sorry it started in RTZ) asked my Spirit to please take me to the highest place I can go.

I found myself in a sky blue environment. Solid blue, no wispy like air around me I could move in, solid.. like being in a block of never ending blue. I could feel it up against me.. like you might feel something completely against you skin with no room in between.

I dont even know how I was seeing, its like i was a part of this blueness but I still had my 'body'. I was in a fetal position. I remained calm and just observed.

THen i tried to move my arms, slowly flexing them and my legs. I seemed to be in a type of elastic membrane as it contracted again when i relaxed my arms and legs, pulling them back in.

I had the impression of someone behind me, a woman i beleive.

I then was silly enough to let the thought 'how do i get back' appear and the panic set in. I used said I am back in my body, remembered my room and within a few second i was back awake.

Was awesome though.

◌ⴽAꕂꕂ A simple smile could be the first aid kit that someone has been looking for,
If you believe with absolute honesty that you are doing everything you can....DO MOREꕂꕂ◌ⴽ
~Shane Koyczan~
Old 23-02-2014, 11:16 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by loopylucid
Aww I know crazy aint it! hehehe

Sounds like you almost became part of the environment you were in? In like an energy bubble is kinda idea I get of this?

Yes was like an embryo/skin.

Quote:
Originally Posted by loopylucid
Or did it feel like the womans energy? Was it a case of you felt female energy, sensed it, as it was behind you and you couldn't see?

It wasnt the womans energy around me, she was behind me keeping an eye on me. I couldnt 'see' there was no sight or anything I just somehow sensed she was there.

Cheers for sharing athy

Loopy