Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 23-03-2019, 06:57 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Smith1013
I didn’t want to post this thread in the “soulmates and twin flames” section because people tend to get weird and nonsense in those topics, but just wondering, say if fate has it that you are meant to be with this person but you really dislike this person, especially with such big different viewpoints etc. between you two, what would you do? Obviously if it’s God’s plan then it is what it is but I’m just curious what you all would think and react/do if this were happening to you? Thank you very much!

(Please don’t go off topic in this thread, I’m only posting because I’m curious of other people’s thoughts, not anything else)

If you have similar experience or story, you are more than welcome to share!

I wouldn't say there is a disgust or hatred for the person, it would be pretty difficult to sow hatred for someone without exchanging words or knowing them for the person they are.

One of the largest viewpoints I see here comes down to opposing 'faiths' of two different individuals.

For instance; One is a devout religious person and holds their belief very near to their heart.
The other has many beliefs/ideologies or is simply non-religious. However, in that regard, it’s important to respect the religious autonomy of others.

If it's by fate or perfect divine intervention; There is the probability that a relationship could be formed. But it's very treacherous ground that only few dare to walk simply because the other person see's the divine/fate that you see in a different light or perspective or probably not at all, this should be proceeded with extreme caution.

Surely enough, the pair of you may have many things in common. Whatever you do, don't try to be too persuasive or convert them and avoid negativity.

It’s a good idea to do our part to make sure we are being loving of all people, no matter how different they are for us. Humility is the first step to getting along with people of different faiths.
Old 23-03-2019, 02:28 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kangol
I wouldn't say there is a disgust or hatred for the person, it would be pretty difficult to sow hatred for someone without exchanging words or knowing them for the person they are.

One of the largest viewpoints I see here comes down to opposing 'faiths' of two different individuals.

For instance; One is a devout religious person and holds their belief very near to their heart.
The other has many beliefs/ideologies or is simply non-religious. However, in that regard, it’s important to respect the religious autonomy of others.

If it's by fate or perfect divine intervention; There is the probability that a relationship could be formed. But it's very treacherous ground that only few dare to walk simply because the other person see's the divine/fate that you see in a different light or perspective or probably not at all, this should be proceeded with extreme caution.

Surely enough, the pair of you may have many things in common. Whatever you do, don't try to be too persuasive or convert them and avoid negativity.

It’s a good idea to do our part to make sure we are being loving of all people, no matter how different they are for us. Humility is the first step to getting along with people of different faiths.

It’s not about that, by different viewpoints I mean all kinds of viewpoints, not just when it comes to spiritual topics. And yes I know this person, from past experience I think I’ve learned that all she can bring to me is hurt but I have this fierce knowing and by the signs I’ve asked, shows that God doesn’t let me forget about her, at ALL.... so I really don’t know where this is going, yes I do still have feelings, but definitely won’t risk myself again. I’ve made mistakes too, but I’m way too afraid to be involved anymore, and when that will be, is still a mystery.
Like I said a million times before, I’m curious to see how it all works out in the end.
Old 23-03-2019, 11:21 PM
Gracey

Quote:
Whatever the bigger picture/reason is, I just really do hope it’s for the better. Until then, it’s just pure torture. Its like God keeps torturing you with a knife that has stabbed you a dozen times before, can we at least know the reason? Lol

I’ve seen a lot of people with this situation, they get hurt by someone, and they try to move on but just can’t, and get keeps getting reminded of this person, you know what I mean? It’s like come on God give us a clear reason if you’re just gonna torture us. I’m so tired

Yea, I know exactly what you mean. My last relationship was torture. I am now married to a good man for the past five years. Recently though (this week), he has shown one similar act on a much smaller scale of emotion, and it brought back a world of pain to me. A world where I experienced much hatred. For the past two nights, I lied in bed wondering what to do. I figure if the behavior from him happens again, I will just tell him the similarities and how it hurts. I dunno, perhaps if I had more self love, I wouldn't have to best tested with "torturous acts."
Old 24-03-2019, 02:28 AM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gracey
Yea, I know exactly what you mean. My last relationship was torture. I am now married to a good man for the past five years. Recently though (this week), he has shown one similar act on a much smaller scale of emotion, and it brought back a world of pain to me. A world where I experienced much hatred. For the past two nights, I lied in bed wondering what to do. I figure if the behavior from him happens again, I will just tell him the similarities and how it hurts. I dunno, perhaps if I had more self love, I wouldn't have to best tested with "torturous acts."

You know, about your last sentence, it describes exactly me and my partner, we didn’t have enough self love and respect for ourselves and each other so we just keep hurting. And trust me it got BAD in the end. So now I’m all hurt and I’m sure she is but I don’t care and I don’t wanna forgive her and to be honest I can’t. When you cross a line then you cross a line (it’s the words she said)
So now I wanna know what I can get after enduring all this torture, and if God so wants me to be with her then stop torturing me. Make everything clear. I hate the current situation, I honestly don’t know what’s going on, what God has in store for me, but I need to see something happen. Because it’s taunting and teasing me.
Old 24-03-2019, 04:55 PM
Pathfinder

Thanks to everyone that took the time to discuss with me, it feels good to get this out of me
Old 26-03-2019, 12:21 AM
Gracey

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dDxgSvJINlU
hate me today

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M3FgNcASkVQ
you cant rush your healing.

songs i listen to work through my emotions concerning the dynamics of a bad relationship.
Old 26-03-2019, 12:31 PM
Deactivated Account
I don't think God has plans for literally everyone, only those he favors for some unexplainable reason while shunning others.
Old 26-03-2019, 04:29 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dDxgSvJINlU
hate me today

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M3FgNcASkVQ
you cant rush your healing.

songs i listen to work through my emotions concerning the dynamics of a bad relationship.

Wow, some part of the lyrics really reasonatd. Thank you for sharing. I know patience is the key, but I’m scared the longer nothing happens the worse it will be

I know something is brewing, but I wait and wait and wait until my soul is dry and nothing happens.
Old 26-03-2019, 09:36 PM
Gracey

Quote:
Wow, some part of the lyrics really reasonatd. Thank you for sharing. I know patience is the key, but I’m scared the longer nothing happens the worse it will be

I know something is brewing, but I wait and wait and wait until my soul is dry and nothing happens.

You're welcome. Music helps me get through my emotions sometimes. I create art to avoid them.

Another door will open for ya, just be sure to peek in before you walk into a potential whirlwind of hateful drama. In the meantime, doing something you like will pass the time by. After my break up with that horrible relationship I mentioned here, I drew pictures and painted paintings to avoid the emotions. While I "dried up" in an emotional frozen state of fear, I created art. That allowed me not to think or feel any of the pain. It gave my brain a chance to be silent and my soul still. Eventually, some years later when I was ready to face those emotions, I wrote it out in creative stories or created some music. Don't let yourself dry up, create what is brewing inside you.
Old 27-03-2019, 06:40 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
You're welcome. Music helps me get through my emotions sometimes. I create art to avoid them.

Another door will open for ya, just be sure to peek in before you walk into a potential whirlwind of hateful drama. In the meantime, doing something you like will pass the time by. After my break up with that horrible relationship I mentioned here, I drew pictures and painted paintings to avoid the emotions. While I "dried up" in an emotional frozen state of fear, I created art. That allowed me not to think or feel any of the pain. It gave my brain a chance to be silent and my soul still. Eventually, some years later when I was ready to face those emotions, I wrote it out in creative stories or created some music. Don't let yourself dry up, create what is brewing inside you.

You have no idea how much help your words gave me :) thank you