Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Mysteries, Myths & Legends

Old 18-07-2012, 10:19 PM
Guide
Immortals

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tpt3agmMiyo

Do they exist?

Would you want to live forever?

Why or why not?
Old 18-07-2012, 11:18 PM
Nebulous

Yes, I believe they exist. (though I probably sound crazy saying it)

Living forever is likely not as glorious as it sounds, but I'd still want it.

Because it would give me time to do whatever I may wish, accomplish whatever I'd like, be what I'd like to be. I'd never have to feel that my goals were cut short, or die thinking I hadn't done what I wanted to do. I could slow down, relax, take time to improve myself without feeling like each day could be my last.
Old 19-07-2012, 05:30 AM
sesheta

I tell people all the time that I'm immortal, so refuse to die :)
I think it would be pretty awesome to be immortal...yes there would be some sadness/difficulties...but I think the positives would far outweigh the negatives!
Yeah - so many things you could do.....
But I also believe in reincarnation - which, in a sense, is also a kind of immortality.....so I'm good either way, I guess :)
Old 19-07-2012, 06:17 AM
Sybilline

Here is an article about Comte Saint-Germain... A man who is immortal, through Alchemy, supposedly...

http://www.alchemylab.com/count_saint_germain.htm#A%20Man%20Who%20Never%20Di es

I do believe they exist. I want to be immortal in a sense that I decide when my body dies. I know the soul already does that for me but wouldn't it be great if we don't forget between lifetimes unless we (I mean the mind) decides to, and not have to start over as babies and toddlers? Hahaa... ♥
Old 19-07-2012, 07:16 AM
Ascender
Immortality

Masters and other highly evolved saint have no boundaries when it comes to spiritual work they can prepare for a change in the evolutionary process 100 years after they die. This makes them immortal helping and supporting human evolution in the lives they live even after they are dead.

No human body are to exist forever.

Though spiritual advancement we can prolong life, just as time we cannot stop time but we can slow the process.

There are other creatures that live forever but these creatures are not bound to a physical form.

With peace and love

Yours

A Peaceful Mind

- as always all what I have written is how I see it...
Old 19-07-2012, 04:00 PM
Henri77

We all are immortal.but most of us aren't aware of it.

Ascended masters who have transcended death, no longer have physical bodies, unless they still reside here, but can create-manifest a new one as needed.

Immortals who keep the same form are unlikely, though certainly not impossible.

The Dali Lama remembers his past incarnations, as do many masters, but for most of us it'd be a burden...to know.
Old 19-07-2012, 04:06 PM
Henri77

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sybilline
Here is an article about Comte Saint-Germain... A man who is immortal, through Alchemy, supposedly...

I'd heard he is again on earth now, from a respected teacher.
Old 20-07-2012, 01:06 AM
Sybilline

@Henri... Really? I thought he commited suicide during the 70's... Great to know he's back! ♥
Old 20-07-2012, 02:43 AM
michael55

1. I don't know.
2. As long as I could have perfect happiness while I live forever.
3. Because perfect happiness is desirable for me.
Old 20-07-2012, 03:12 AM
Master
The human body is not Immortal and never will be, but what is beyond the body is Immortal, this is who we truly are, we are never born and can never die.