Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Healing

Old 09-02-2020, 09:24 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by SikuX
EDIT : Upon futher research, Lilith is in here too (that's whom I layed with)!! They have always reffered to themselves as Adam and Eve whenever they spoke to one another without realizing I could hear them. Now it makes sense! They want to take over me and my twin flames' lives. Previously percieving and projecting one scenario I carelessly tossed aside in here, which is; the signifiance of all this and relishing at the idea of me being Christ himself as the lore of him and Mary matches our situation rather eerily.

This new found information has now rekindled and greatly strenghtened my resolve to save her. Not sure if that is a good thing or a bad thing right now. I shall see and walk that path with no fear and see where it leads me!

Sorry for my late response, I haven't caught up on the thread yet though I did skim over a little and see you are struggling. I'll read it over and see if I have any words of wisdom. Until then I just wanted to say that Lilith is also another regular with me. The thing is a lot of entities/demons come in pairs or groups, I just thought I'd let you know Asmodeus and Lilith are two such ones of the group that were bothering me. Although I should say they don't bother me anymore, they may attempt to now and again like that time recently which I mentioned but it's in vain, I'm not afraid of the darkness anymore, although that is part in learning how to deal with it too. It is just like watching something funny, not scary. I just want to reassure you that you absolutely can overcome this with time, what seems terrifying right now, one day you will look back and giggle Keep that hope alive, because it is what will get you through.
Old 09-02-2020, 09:31 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by FoxTracks
I apologize a bit, I got a little angry.

Its just that healing sessions I paid for were authentic and changed my life, honestly.

I think the same can happen for others.

I agree and as a healer myself I know just how much work it can take and how much energy it can physically drain out of you to do a session.

But I pay for my distance shamanic healer, and her sessions have really catalysed my life. Money is a form of energy exchange. Personally it wouldn't bother me if you paid for my weekly groceries instead of directly sending money, this world is too money-focused but the point of it is to be able to survive but also live comfortably. Money isn't needed for that but some form of exchange which is basically one work for another kind of work needs to happen, otherwise there's an imbalance.

But yes there are also many fake healers out there too. I am super careful who I let work on me as a result. They can mess you up more than heal you.
Old 09-02-2020, 09:37 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by lomax
And i'll spot one more time how 'healers' act.

Firstly they do energy work on you,just enough to make you feel better,and run back to them,for another session.
Then they might tell you something about a demon who's after you.(count 3-4 sessions)
Then,propably something like,to place a shield around you (2 sessions)

And then they'll tell you that someone cursed you and the curse must be removed immediately.(sessions number unknown)

These are the most common methods they use.

I am not sure this is the thread for targeting healers, whilst I understand your personal frustration with it I'm not sure how it is helpful to the OP.
Old 09-02-2020, 09:42 PM
Deactivated Account

In regards to herbs, bay is highly protective as you found out. There are lots of protective herbs, you can experiment and see which works well for you. And it can change over time too. Currently I'm liking sage (not for the smell, for sure!), it blends very nicely with my own energy.

Also one of my favourite things to do when a curse/hex/jinx is cast my way (either consciously or unconsciously on the end of the caster), is to get an egg and place it in a cup of water by my bedside, add a view drops of protective essential oil to activate it so to speak and just intend that it protect and absorb whatever instead is directed at me. Leave it there for a week or nine days, then neutralise with salt and dispose, cleaning the cup well after. You can also use an egg to cleanse your aura. It's very effective because the egg is a living thing in a sense, it makes a strong substitute for your own living energy. Its shape is also very protective and symbolic of union, wholeness, and the nurturing of the Mother Goddess. It works amazing for black and dark energy in general. If you do the egg cleansing, on your aura, do that first before disposing and then placing another in the cup. You can also crack the eggs open into a glass of clear water before disposal and read the yoke to see what exactly has been bothering you which the egg was helping with.
Old 09-02-2020, 09:46 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by one-light
I can relate to your frustration SikuX but not your anger, that has to go.

Whilst I understand your intention behind this I disagree with the idea of removing the anger. It is a part of us that reacts to injustice and is saying "hey something is wrong here and needs to be fixed". I found a lot more progress on my path when I started to communicate with my anger and find out what it wanted - usually to protect me, and then figure out how to compromise with that. When you communicate with your emotions rather than run away from them they will offer insights you may not have considered before. They also allow you to become emotionally stronger and to know thyself - in the process the emotions will naturally wane, becoming replaced by their natural positive counterpart.
Old 09-02-2020, 09:57 PM
Deactivated Account

Okay my last thoughts to the OP, sorry for my multiple postings, just trying to address one thing at a time. It seems like you're experiencing a lot of anxiety and ungroundedness, I would hold off from doing anything that involves use of the third eye such as astral travel and such as it will only make that worse and make you more of a target. This includes this communication with who you believe to be your twin flame (believe me, the amount of times I thought I was communicating with a soulmate or twinflame in the astral only to find out they were an entity pretending to be them and using my loving/sexual energy to drain me thereby making me worse...) By persisting from these kind of activities you will get your energy back under control, and then you can begin to work on your anxiety which is your reaction to these psychic intrusions. I absolutely believe that if you are not coping with these emotions in that if they are too out of control then you must see a medical professional who can refer you to therapy and prescribe medications. I was prescribed anti-psychotics at my worst and they helped so much, they blocked out all intrusions. I have been off them years now successfully, I was also prescribed anti-depressants and I am nearly entirely off them too. There's no shame in needing help. If I hadn't have been so prideful, I would've gotten medical help way sooner which would've saved me so much agony. Not all medications agree with everyone, but as someone who they literally saved my life, I have to naturally add your needing to consider them.

Otherwise, you can also try herbal anti-depressants, such as St Jon's Wort, but I would recommend making an appointment with a professional herbalist first as they would know all the contraindications and interactions and such. As an aside, I imagined seeing a herbal professional would also recommend something about changing your diet. I know it's not easy to eat healthy but I have noticed a huge difference in my mood and general well being since ditching products that don't agree with me (such as lactose/dairy) and switching to organic foods.

Becoming grounded is a whole lifestyle change, and that is why it takes a while. Therapy helps with learning how to cope with your emotions so that you can better deal with what is triggering you (the entities/demons). All these things - very important. All hope is not lost, it is just a matter of learning all over again how to live in alignment with your true self.
Old 09-02-2020, 10:03 PM
Master
You've had lots of varying messages there SikuX - don't feel you have to reply in detail to everyone individually, lot to read, watch your energy drain - less is more - keep it simple, conserve energy - the object here is to improve mind strength so you can deal with issues. Here are some quotes off my website, might help - good luck...

-------- quotes

So take time daily as in meditation, just relax and clear the mind of 'mental chatter' - I recommend resting in the bedroom, on the bed or in a chair, and remove your phone completely out of the way. You can listen to music on CD but not radio, to avoid news and DJ blather - close eyes, breath nice and slowly and deeply - Imagine a gentle waterfall of pure water falling on you, cleansing your mind and body.

When doing the dishes, hoovering, washing the car, gardening etc - and yes I do all those things as much as possible, to keep my mind nice and calm - these small jobs are good, as long as you remember just what you're doing, and not letting your mind wander off to other things... Calm the mind to keep it nice and strong for better daily focus.

So in my opinion its the mind we need to calm - avoid social media and violent films just before going to bed. Sit in a comfortable position and become aware of your breath. Breathe nice and easy - just pay attention to the flow - and maybe just read a book for half an hour to get you offline. This is like 'being in the moment' to take away some of the never ending 'mental chatter' and I wouldn't eat food half an hour before sleep.

Faithful follower of Jesus Christ - doing God's work, and via the Holy Spirit... I won't hold your hand and walk with you, or be around on your journey if you fall, but I will shine a light - go this way...

Last edited by one-light : 10-02-2020 at 07:48 AM.
Old 09-02-2020, 11:43 PM
Knower

I agree with pretty much everything ladmay said, particularly her fourth post and her last post. It takes a village to save a warrior!
Old 10-02-2020, 07:02 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyMay
I am not sure this is the thread for targeting healers, whilst I understand your personal frustration with it I'm not sure how it is helpful to the OP.
It's not my personal frustration,but a truth.As for what is helpful for the OP,you allready know that the guy needs.And it's not posts with blessings and white light.
Old 10-02-2020, 07:10 AM
Master
Then i have a question.What someone should do when he needs healing but he has no money to pay for it?