Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Meditation

Old 05-03-2013, 11:26 PM
amwirth518

whole body vibrating after waking up

Some background. I just started meditating about 2 weeks ago. I've been meditating about 10-15min 2-3 times a day. I've got 2 kids so its hard to find longer than 15min of quiet. Lol. Well i was laying in bed last night meditating. And asking my spirit guide how I can talk to her. To show me how. Next thing I remember is waking up to the baby crying and my whole body was vibrating. If I did fall asleep it was only for 5-10 min. I laid there for a moment just feeling it, then had to get up. What was this? I don't remember dreaming or even sleeping.
Old 06-03-2013, 12:18 AM
Super Moderator
This is not a bad thing. It is a positive thing!
What it means is you were in the 'vibrational stage' of going out of body. The vibrations are classic. Some people find them quite noisy, and there can also be other sounds like humming, buzzing, whistling, or the sound of rushing wind -especially at first.
Meditation, and deep relaxation can cause this to happen.
Maybe next time you might feel ready to explore this, to get out of body?
The thing is about the vibrational stage -you do not have to go out of body. At that point, you can make up your mind if you want to try to, or not. Just focusing on the physical body will almost always stop the vibrations happening and bring you back to physical solidity.
But if you want to explore....then let this happen, and then try to move your 'astral arms' or 'astral legs' or simply sit up and get up as the vibrations increase. You will likely find you have stepped out of body!

The best time to try this wouldn't be during your 15 minute 'window of opportunity' during your busy day -but when you lie down at night to rest and meditate, and you have a lot of time.

Don't worry about getting back to body, whenever you've had enough. You will always come back quite naturally. Just focus on your body and that's it you'll be back.
Good luck.
Old 14-03-2013, 07:36 AM
jaydonc

I do not think so meditation help you contact with soul.
Old 15-03-2013, 05:09 PM
Deactivated Account
I experience the same thing. I think its part of the process. Asleep for 10 minutes wake up vibrating. I think I get more work done asleep than awake. Wich is cool. Cause I'm pretty good at sleeping
Old 16-03-2013, 09:46 PM
Barnowl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tobi
This is not a bad thing. It is a positive thing!
What it means is you were in the 'vibrational stage' of going out of body. The vibrations are classic. Some people find them quite noisy, and there can also be other sounds like humming, buzzing, whistling, or the sound of rushing wind -especially at first.

Totally agree. You were on the verge of having an obe, which can sometimes occur after meditation.

and that is absolutely fine