Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 04-08-2017, 03:54 AM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by kjw47
Babylon the great= all false religion on earth. Yes they are evil, yet appear loving, sharing and many good things-2Cor 11:12-15

... As does The Lord share all good things with us. Let us rejoice in his Glory, brethren:

Psalms 97:1-10
Old 04-08-2017, 01:52 PM
Experiencer

Thank you very much, I tried telling the pastor at the church about that passage but believe it or not he thought I was reading it out on context. How can you read that out of context?
Old 04-08-2017, 01:56 PM
Experiencer

Really my late Grandfather was a staunch Atheist, I have seen him plenty of times in dreams, not once has he warned me of hell.
Old 04-08-2017, 01:57 PM
Experiencer

You say you belieiv in hell as people have had visions, does not mean it is true.
Old 04-08-2017, 02:54 PM
Master
"All the world is Babylon."

Wang Chung

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein
Old 04-08-2017, 05:07 PM
Knower

For the Ancient truth is eternal For The Agelessness Of Time is The Grace of all Truths. For the time that is for you to be within is unknown to you for it is lost to Mankind. For the untold truth of a wisdom gathered is the knowledge given within the wisdoms of a truth bestowed deep within you. We are well given in the means of reason for such is your insight to know such that is given forth. Give the truth you seek the means of carrying your truth forth so you may give a depth of insight that is of your wisdom gathered in the passings of your known understanding of wisdom gained.

So be within your truthful means of insight to then give forth your wisdom gained for it is for you to grasp your passings of the age that is yours so you may give your insight growth and depth.

The truth you seek is within you and always has been.
Old 04-08-2017, 05:24 PM
Experiencer

[quote=davidsun]No ... that's not it ... I base my opinion in said regard on what you do say, as in the case of the above statement and previously quoted statements.[/QUOTE

you base your opinions on what you chose to base your opinions upon davidsun-

you say that you are a tru-er Christian than I am-my response to that remains the same-to that I say okay.
Old 04-08-2017, 11:17 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by candyfloss28
You say you belieiv in hell as people have had visions, does not mean it is true.

I can understand you coming to that conclusion. But my conclusions were not solely based on the fact that I interpreted some vision that The Bible had for our future. Rather, it was based on a unique experience that I had, of coarse, which I'm not going to discuss. lol I would argue that unless a person has such an experience, their not going to know.
Old 05-08-2017, 12:48 AM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by JOHN44
For the Ancient truth is eternal For The Agelessness Of Time is The Grace of all Truths. For the time that is for you to be within is unknown to you for it is lost to Mankind. For the untold truth of a wisdom gathered is the knowledge given within the wisdoms of a truth bestowed deep within you. We are well given in the means of reason for such is your insight to know such that is given forth. Give the truth you seek the means of carrying your truth forth so you may give a depth of insight that is of your wisdom gathered in the passings of your known understanding of wisdom gained.

So be within your truthful means of insight to then give forth your wisdom gained for it is for you to grasp your passings of the age that is yours so you may give your insight growth and depth.

The truth you seek is within you and always has been.

Thank you, John44. As much as I want to, in a way, I hate to because that's like sending an invitation to everybody in the forum who doesn't agree with me to come out and challenge me. And I don't have time for all of that garbage because I have a 9-5 job, and right now, I care a lot more about what's going on with that than I care about The Bible.

But your right. The problem is that just because I understand this doesn't mean that I understand everything in The Bible. For example, there are verses in The Bible which mention the fact that Jehovah grants Salvation. But, of coarse, they don't explain how, so what happens is that I'm left looking like the bad guy for ever having called that fact into question.

So the moment that I explain it, those who have already accepted Jehovah on some psychological level are not going to accept my truth. Rather, they'll just conclude that I'm some deceiver or False Prophet out on some mission to turn their hearts against the Lord, their God, and that I'm destined to spend eternity in the burning lake of Sulfer. lol

Fine. I'm not interested in some debate. Let people think what they want. Actually, I've stumbled across a couple of websites that have already come to the same conclusion as I have in regards to who Jehovah really is, yet they're still adamant about the fact that Jehovah is still the one true God of The Bible, whereas I'm more of the opinion that he sits as a King (upon a throne) as ruler over the other Elohim ...

JehOVE = Jove (Zeus)
Old 05-08-2017, 02:12 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by candyfloss28

sadly MANY who say they're Christians seem to believe a loving God (1John 4:8). would create a fiery place for the "wicked dead". do they NOT KNOW that the dead "KNOWS NOTHING?" ,(Psa. 146:4 His breath goeth forth, he returneth to his earth; in that very day his thoughts perish).

see also, (Ecles. 9:5,6,10 For the living know that they shall die: but the dead know not any thing, neither have they any more a reward; for the memory of them is forgotten..Also their love, and their hatred, and their envy, is now perished; neither have they any more a portion for ever in any thing that is done under the sun).

some had said, "a dead person don't know, but his SOUL does because that's what's still alive". sad!, because the "SOUL" IS A LIVING BEING ,(Gen. 2:7 And the LORD God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul).

see (Acts 2:41 Then they that gladly received his word were baptized: and the same day there were added unto them about three thousand souls,(do the dead get baptized)?

as for "Hell", referring to a "hellfire", there IS NONE! but there is a "hell", and Jonah basically showed us what it was ,((Jonah 2:1,2 Then Jonah prayed unto the LORD his God out of the fish's belly, And said, I cried by reason of mine affliction unto the LORD, and he heard me; out of the belly of hell cried I, and thou heardest my voice).

He didn't mention seeing demons and fire, did he? He thought he would die there, in a since it would have been his grave. so the word "HELL" in MANY bibles was replaced by interpreters. for the true word meaning of a "grave".

which was called "Sheol" a Hebrew word meaning grave. or "Hades", which is Greek word for grave. all we have to do is research, yet MANY would rather believe a false teaching.