Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 01-01-2012, 08:49 AM
Pathfinder
Exclamation negative energies?

i feel like negative energies are attracted to me for some reason. no matter how many times i tell them to go away they come back i can feel it in the air in my room. maybe its fears manifesting but i find myself to be scared of ghostly children that dont look too nice, menacing to be exact and i keep seeing them in my head before i sleep and i hear sounds in my room when the light is off. Im not someone who just watches scary movies before i sleep and they dont ever get to me like that but i know theres something here i dont like again and i think its toying with my moods. the other day i was in my room and i was thinking of some very happy things when all of a sudden i got into an anger fit. these fits of rage inside me went on for 2 days and i dont know why. can someone help me out pls? ive told it to leave, it wont go away.
Old 01-01-2012, 08:56 AM
iScorpio

For purification I burn white sage and keep an intention for the white sage to purify the object\space
Old 01-01-2012, 09:09 AM
Greenslade

There could be any number of reasons, the trick is finding out what they are. Some will say that like attracts like and they may attracted to the negative in you. However, it's just as possible that if they are negative then they might be attracted to the positive in you. Personally, I don't go much for the positive/negative energy bit at all. There are also techniques for guarding yourself against them.

Put yourself in 'their shoes'. Supposing they are Spirit of some kind and had come to you for help, how would you feel? Whatever the case may be they have come to you for a reason and they're trying to get through to you. What could be helpful in this case is trying to communicate with them to find out what they want. If they are here for your help and you try and give that then everybody wins. If they are malevolent and you try and help it won't take long before they move on to fresh 'prey' because you won't be giving them what they want. You win. Either way it can help to overcome your fears and lead to a better understanding.
Old 01-01-2012, 09:23 AM
Pathfinder
iScorpio
i dont have any sage at the moment, how bout incence? i burn it in my room sometimes or lavender candles???

greenslade

im not sure that they want help as inocent as they may look sometimes there is also something very off putting and disturbing about the energy as well. last summer i had the spirit of a young girl follow me for about a month she seemed very innocent but still there was something abot her that was not right its a gut feeling. she wanted to hold my hand but i refused. she was never harming me as in my moods changing or giving me bad images but there was just something off about her it dindt feel right, and this one seems to be a bit worse for me im not too fond of it. others have said tell negative spirits to leave and they should but i tried and it just wont go :/
"you can stand there and tell a million people your sad story and the world will keep spinning and time will keep on ticking, or you can move on with the world and live your life because only you have the power to suceed, you hold the future in your hands. its what doesnt kill you that makes you stronger... only if you decide to move forward with your life. because in the end its not what you say that defines you its what you do"

keep moving forward
Old 01-01-2012, 10:47 AM
mattie

Telling Unwanted Energies To Scram & Clearing One's Energies

You can deal w/ any non-benevolent energies that contact you by vetting them. This is easy to do.

As we expand our consciousness we can have old energetic debris surface that can startle us. We can actively discharge this.
Old 01-01-2012, 11:06 AM
Greenslade

Quote:
Originally Posted by White Wolf Alue
im not sure that they want help as inocent as they may look sometimes there is also something very off putting and disturbing about the energy as well. last summer i had the spirit of a young girl follow me for about a month she seemed very innocent but still there was something abot her that was not right its a gut feeling. she wanted to hold my hand but i refused. she was never harming me as in my moods changing or giving me bad images but there was just something off about her it dindt feel right, and this one seems to be a bit worse for me im not too fond of it. others have said tell negative spirits to leave and they should but i tried and it just wont go :/

Always go with your instincts, White Wolf. While most people shut themselves off against any sniff of a Spirit being what they call negative, I don't. I believe that it's a reflection on me as to how I deal with them or not. Each to their own.

Where do your feelings come from? Your instinct tells you that something isn't right so take that as a warning although don't get paranoid, just recognise the alarm bells and keep your cool. If there are no bad images nor mood changes then take that as a good sign - for now. Although at the moment there doesn't seem to be any malevolent intentions, be aware though that it could easily change very suddenly. Keep on your toes. Again there are reasons for her being there, finding out what those reasons are can be important. Try treating her like a 'normal person', talk to her. It sounds silly but talk out loud about how you feel. Speech has power, especially if it increases your empowerment. Ask her what she wants, tell her to talk to you or you're not going to play her game. If she wants to be there then it has to be under your terms and not hers. You have to set the guidelines you are willing to work with.

Could it also be your perception of the energy? I've had Spirits come to me for help in the past that have come across as very malevolent at first, but on getting down to the root of the issue it wasn't them that was malevolent as much as what they had gone through. In following that through the whole thing changed and the Spirit became a very different 'person'. In fact, sometimes she's not so far away :-) Sometimes Spirits are not too far away from us humans and often display very human traits, especially if their consciousness is still trapped in this dimension for whatever reason. Being a Spirit and thinking as though you're still human can cause all kinds of problems in itself.
Old 01-01-2012, 11:26 AM
iScorpio

White Wolf- White sage and sandalwood works best for me, but I use incense if I don't have sandalwood or white sage. But before you light it, I send a prayer and program the incense\sage then light it. =] Message me if you need and more help or if you have questions