Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 03-01-2011, 03:11 AM
Master
I've heard recently that a lot of people in recent years and upcoming years are opening up their heart chakra, and that in some people it's now pink. Anyone heard this?
Spiritlite
Old 03-01-2011, 04:29 AM
HEERO108

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaere
Could be your heart chakra opening more - have you been noticing yourself becoming more compassionate or just feeling more emotional?

That said, with anything to do with the heart, a visit to the doctor to rule out anything mundane is a very good idea.

Thanks for the response, Kaere. I have actually already been tested through a doctor for any sort of disease/illness and came back negative. So, I'm *A* okay on that.

Yes, I've become much aware of a personal substantial increase of sensitivity and empathy towards others, but at the same time, whenever I feel the pressure (which happens often throughout the whole entire day by the way) I feel anxiety in the chest area where the heart chakra is located for no apparent reason at all and it's very discomforting.

I'm still confused and have no idea if it's blocked or if it is opening as you mentioned.
Old 03-01-2011, 04:43 AM
Master
Hmm have you had tests done on your heart. I had a sonogram on my heart and it shows I have a slight mitral valve prolapse so it's not uncommon for me to have chest pain.
Spiritlite.
Old 03-01-2011, 02:44 PM
HEERO108

I'm only 22. I'm still pretty young, but it is still possible.

I had everything checked out, the heart especially.
Old 03-01-2011, 02:50 PM
Neeti_Shri

I send you all a lot of love,it's all i have to give!!God bless you all with happiness,and may all problems be resolved.
Old 03-01-2011, 09:29 PM
Master
Heer when I was diagnosed with MVP I was 25...
Spiritlite.
Old 04-01-2011, 03:57 AM
Jhuihaizen

The simplest way to get over the feeling of sadness, is accepting that it is a part of the cycle of life. It isnt really sadness, as much as the polarity of happiness, which is dullness, and dullness (wisdom vs. boredom) leads to the perception of lower emotions, just as happiness leads to the perception of higher emotions.

Also, all actions create equal and opposite reactions, therefore, percieving sadness as the result of actions in the past is also a good way to UNDERSTAND and become more aware of the problem, so your mind can begin to work on the solution...THE SOLUTION to sadness, is perfroming actions that rebalance the polarity...for example, you are more likely to do something you really enjoy when you are prone to being sad, as a way to rebalance the polarities in your life.
Old 04-01-2011, 05:21 AM
Sira

Hmmm. I have experienced unexplainable cycles of sadness. Sometimes the heart chakra just shrivels and becomes the size of a raisin and stays that way for days. An energy healer once told me that it might be a soul family member leaving the Earth experience. We feel the pain of them departing, although in this life time we might not even have met them. The bonds are strong, however.
Yesterday I had a heart chakra the size of a raisin, really tiny and hurting. Maybe another soul family member chose to leave...
Old 04-01-2011, 11:27 AM
sunny shine

send it more white light.
Old 04-01-2011, 09:18 PM
Master
Hey good one Sunny. Also when I feel sad such as after I have to put down one of my cats (which I did three times last year) I just let myself feel what I had to feel and let it out anyway I could.
Spiritlite.