Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 03-04-2011, 08:03 PM
Nemetami

Color Heart Chakra opening

Just want to share this here since I haven't to anyone but the 2 most important persons in my life, one which don't understand what I mean with all this. And my journal. lol So I decided to share it here :)

About a year ago, I got what I believe is my heart chakra opening. I was reading A Course of Miracles. It is funny how complex that book is, yet when you are ready for it you can actually read it. Well this was one of those rare occasions when I understood the words. Call it maybe divine intervention or inspiration. Was the chapter on love and it's energy. It's my favorite so far and here is why.

As I read it I felt at peace and incredibly happy. I read it in the morning. I spent the whole morning till around 1pm repeating "Everything is love, only love is real". In a very matra way. To this day I use it as such to keep me balance and at peace. That day, I went to take a nap, with a smile on my face, it was a perfect simple day. And as I drifted into sleep I heard the rushing sound of vibrations you usually hear when you are about or are in the astral plane. And then literally felt an explosion in my heart.

It was like this bubble getting filled up with love until it couldn't hold it anymore and it just exploded. It was the most amazing feeling I have ever experienced. It was beautiful, and I couldn't stop smiling and crying while holding my hand on my chest trying to understand what just happened.

Through that week I search for the meaning of my experience and I found out I had a heart chakra opening.

Now some questions as I am not a chakra expert.
1. it is possible for the chakra to "close" again after an opening? And if so, it should be easier than the first time on opening again right?
2. How should I apply this same procedure to my other chakras? I know my crown chakra is open too, my third eye not so much but more than the average.
3. It was my understanding one had to have the other chakras balanced in other for the others to open. Are my other ones aligned then? As this happened completely unintentionally.

:) I might ask more later as this is a subject I am not so good at.
Old 03-04-2011, 10:02 PM
Master
I'm no expert on chakras and related experiences, but that was a beautiful description of how your heart chakra opened, sounds wonderful.