Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 11-03-2011, 04:56 AM
Murciélago

Heart chakra problem

I'm not sure is there someplace else for this( still trying to figure all this out) I have what im assuming is a blockage about 5 and a half inches in diameter where my heart chakra should be. It feels ragged around the edges then theres a swirling area. Its black and grey in colour and I feel a dull burning(I've gone to the doctor physically nothing is wrong with me) energy bleeds out slightly from the top rim.

My energy is extremely heavy and dark(dark as a point of harm or obscurity not necessary refering to its colouring) I've been told by several people that it feels like im 'burning' them or they're 'sufficating' when they are around me for awhile.

I have researched the heart chakra (associated with emotions) and I would suppose this thing is the cause of my near complete lack of emotion. I refer to it as a hole in my chest because that's what it feels like. It may not matter but I am an energy vampire. I can't feed on it, im not sure why.

Whenever I've attempted to remove it, it has resulted in extreme pain with no help(I actually think it may have made it worse) its been there for several years (causing few problems) but recently its expanded and now im having difficulty focusing energy and I can no longer see spirits or other energy beings clearly.

I suspect that it is drawing energy from my other chakras and its expansion may be due to my recent emotional issues. I also think that my 'leaky bucket' problem and subsequently my energy feeding needs may be result of this.

Any idea what this may be or how I can reduce it? Im not necessary aiming to get rid of it because I've found several uses for it when it was smaller but reducing it is a necessity.
Old 11-03-2011, 04:10 PM
Serenity Bear

The only way to unblock the heart chakra properly is to do a couple of things:

You have to face any blocked emotional issues, journal it, get some councelling, in fact anything that you can do to face it - even drawing it out.

The other thing that may help is learning to love yourself more. Think of the word love in your head, behind the eyes, then send it down the spine to the heart. Do this a couple of times until you smile or if you get any stretching or pain. Repeat it several times across the day.

In my personal experience any blockage in the heart chakra resembles a sludge, treacle or sticky substance that wont budge easily.

You could try a qualified healer, but this would take a lot of session to clear I feel. I tried this and it didnt work for me at all. Infact it made it worse due to taking on too much energy.

Energy vampires are basically people who dont love themselves so cant get any positive energy into their systems, so when their aura touches another they drain any energy there and leave them feeling negative etc. The EV yearns for attention in any way they can get it, not being happy with themselves, with no love or acceptance.

The thought of love sent to the heart actually starts to slowly build up that energy within, and soon you will find you dont actually crave to be with other people, your quite connect on your own.

Once your heart is clear and you feel balanced with yourself the love exercise just needs to be done to keep you in balance, so just once a day for a two or three sends.

It really worked for me, hope it does you to.

Ps the love sending fills up on your own energy at any time or place you wish, thus you dont need an outside source.
Old 11-03-2011, 04:18 PM
Master
The heart chakra deals with affinity (love) for self and others. Emotions are the domain of the sacral (2nd) chakra. The 'hole' you are describing IS your heart chakra, and the fact that it is open is good. The vibration of the energy within it however sounds not so good. Definitely don't try to remove this 'hole', as you may end up needing your heart chakra later.

Rather I would try to change the vibration of it. Concentrate on running positive loving energy through your chakra whenever you can. Any time you think about it. That should be a good start. You might also want to find a local energy healer that can help you out with this. It doesn't sound all that bad but sometimes these things can be hard to handle on your own.
Old 16-03-2011, 02:14 AM
shifty123

heart chakra color

Ok im ok with checking my chakra at the end of my fingers. How do I check my chakra color at my heart.
Old 16-03-2011, 02:44 AM
Murciélago

Quote:
Originally Posted by stogey
Ok im ok with checking my chakra at the end of my fingers. How do I check my chakra color at my heart.
A mirror? ,
Old 16-03-2011, 02:47 AM
MYFIGO

This is what I do for myself and when doing a healing for others. I visualize the chakra as a clockwise spinning ball and green in color. When I find I cannot visualize it the way I want... then I know it needs work. By the way, it is much more difficult for me to visualize my own than others.

To balance the heart chakra, I allow it to float up above my body and then visualize it becoming as big as possible. I apply a coat of fresh color all over the inside of it with a large paint roller.

Then to strengthen the heart chakra, I breathe loving energy through all six sides of my physical heart. I breathe in and then exhale, visualizing the breath flowing as loving energy through the left side of my physical heart and all the way out through my fingertips. I feel the energy as a tingling sensation. I repeat twice more and then do the right side of the heart.

Next is the top of the heart all the way through the top of the head. The bottom of the heart goes all the way through the legs and toes.

The back of the heart goes as far behind you as you can imagine and the front of the heart as far in front of you as you can imagine.

When I am finished, I visualize the heart chakra reducing in size and returning to it's original position.

If you have difficulty visualizing it, keep trying, it will happen. Sometimes if you do not have success with yourself, you may have better luck practicing on a pet.
Old 18-03-2011, 07:14 PM
Ciqala

Hello,
adding onto the other great advice, you may have taken in access energies, so along with focusing on clearing blockages from your heart, i would advise in finding a release for these energies, you can physically cleanse your ethereal body using, sage, music, sounds, incense, water, wind, earth, fire, many other things, and you can emotionally purge shadows from your mind. Try to root yourself to the earth (grounding) so your energies have a flowing release out of you, circulating around, and into the ground. You can also release energies through physical activity. Cleansing is good if your energies have become toxic and destructive to yourself and those around you.
There are many good ways to clear the heart chakra in this thread, so i won't touch on that, other than mentioning the heart chakra is where the lower chakras, meet the higher chakras, very significant in bringing the flow to lower and upper. The lower chakras are more physical earthly types, while the higher ones get up to more spiritual eras, and the heart chakra is the middle ground where they all meet. It sounds more to me like you also need to focus on gaining more control over your energies, and learning how to release them healthily.
Old 31-03-2011, 01:16 PM
SerpentKing

Have an energy healer or shaman work on you.
Old 31-03-2011, 01:29 PM
The Feather

Hi Murciélago

Quote:
Any idea what this may be or how I can reduce it? Im not necessary aiming to get rid of it because I've found several uses for it when it was smaller but reducing it is a necessity.

Reading this my thought is that maybe this is the problem - part of you do not want to let go of it. You say you have found several uses for it, maybe there is other ways to get the same effect, that does not mean you need to hold on to it. I get a very strong sense of FEAR in you - have a feeling that you use it as a form of protection ..... why do you need that?

Like others have already suggested I too feel healing will be a good help for you, maybe with some counseling too.
Old 31-03-2011, 04:48 PM
Murciélago

Im in therapy once a week, (she thinks i have mdd or im borderline or both) spirits (and sensitive people) can't be around me long. I call it pressure, a tangeble pressure (idk how else to put it) almost like a muscle and I've found that it really bothers people (kinda shreds spirits). I can control it like a big muscle too, alter density and form. Im not sure but that thing mah havee something to do with it.

For years I've shoveled emtions into that black pit (yeah unhealthy I know, hence my theory for my lack of human emotion) I really just didn't want to deal with it and eventually I stopped caring about other people and I didn't get angry or sad anymore. Ill add more later I gtg