Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 21-03-2012, 09:56 AM
3dnow

The problem of this planet is we are laughing at our own suffering:

Old 21-03-2012, 11:09 AM
Master
Hey, if I can't laugh at my own stupidity and suffering , I'm likely to take it all way too seriously , and be less likely to transmute it . If I need to label something as a problem , it would probably be that we are creating our own suffering (which is also good for a chuckle now and then ). My suggestion to me is to lighten up . But to be more serious, yes , there are messed up things in the world, but creating a better world isn't limted to addressing the exact problems , which can get dicey even determining the root and where to apply effort. I see effecting change happening by people BEING different ; not being like people who are part of the problem. This to me is as effective as anything . Not even remotely a new or radical idea....
Old 21-03-2012, 11:26 AM
3dnow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dar
Hey, if I can't laugh at my own stupidity and suffering , I'm likely to take it all way too seriously , and be less likely to transmute it . If I need to label something as a problem , it would probably be that we are creating our own suffering (which is also good for a chuckle now and then ). My suggestion to me is to lighten up . But to be more serious, yes , there are messed up things in the world, but creating a better world isn't limted to addressing the exact problems , which can get dicey even determining the root and where to apply effort. I see effecting change happening by people BEING different ; not being like people who are part of the problem. This to me is as effective as anything . Not even remotely a new or radical idea....

In my experience laughing at myself is based on fear.. unconscious fear of devil, fear of people that I didn't forgive, fear of imaginary small funny creatures that laugh at me etc. (I can hear their voice in my head)

It is not controlled laughing.

3d
Old 21-03-2012, 12:48 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3dnow
In my experience laughing at myself is based on fear.. unconscious fear of devil, fear of people that I didn't forgive, fear of imaginary small funny creatures that laugh at me etc. (I can hear their voice in my head)

It is not controlled laughing.

3d

Interesting contrast to my current experience of laughing at myself , which is not fear based at all . I used to imagine psychics and higher beings seeing me with disdain and disgust, but not laughing at me. These days I feel the whole universe laughing a big belly laugh sometimes , but it's not aimed at me, per se. More like I'm in on the joke , and to some degree it's on me , but since I'm in on it , it's all good. We are absurd creatures , and sometimes the whole thing is very amusing at a deep level. The universe examining itself ....and seeing big , hairy creatures with elephant ears and silly , protruding proboscii ; bespectacled bozos ; or as one of my favorite lines in one of my favorite songs goes :

" mobile homes , caravans on wheels
driving down another lost highway
Buddhas in bubble helmets
bamboozled... bamboozled "

(Bill Nelson , 'Candyland')

Old 21-03-2012, 08:07 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by krishna
With respect you all need to look after your planet.

I would say krishna that those that respect themselves respect the planet and those that do not, do not respect the planet . .. From within so without as they say . . . .

x dazzle x
Old 08-05-2012, 05:29 AM
no_thing

there are no problems in this planet

none

it is at is should be

=)
Old 08-05-2012, 06:25 AM
3dnow

Quote:
Originally Posted by no_thing
none

it is at is should be

=)

I agree with this. I can see it.

Then the question comes to mind: Should I let go the selfish.

Is there a selfish?

3d