Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Complementary Therapies & Traditional Medicine > Energy Work

Old 29-05-2012, 03:50 AM
Fujiwara Kaito

How to protect your room from negative energies.

I am a spiritual warrior. I help defeat various negative forces who are behind many negative things such as haunting, appearing to false prophets as god, working against the earth etc.

Because of this I am a favorite target of negative energies and demons. I was often woken up in the middle of the night (pulled from the astral planes I explore) by other members of my group telling me my body is under attack.

My mentor has shown me ways to protect my room and bed (what negative forces attack for revenge). And here I'll share them with you too.

1. Cut all built-up energy around your sleeping area: Where you sleep you leave behind energy, this makes it easy for negative entities to find you. To cut your old energy away you can use salt or a specially charged object such of a wand or staff.

2. Keep an object charged with protective energy in your room: Crystals, statues of deities, crosses etc, anything with meaning will do. (I keep my sword with I usually use for Martial Arts near me)

3. Make your area easy to access: Negative entities prefer to attack people who sleep in areas to access is restricted or cut off.

4. Keep a positive presence: When meditating, it is easy to fill the air in your space with a warm and positive force, just visualize.

5. Ask a spirit guide to stand guard while you recharge:If you have spirits dedicated to you, or you work with a group of souls, this should not be a problem.

That is all I have for now. I had a felling it was worth posting here so I hope it might help someone in need.
Old 29-05-2012, 05:47 AM
Master

You sound different than a hunter or huntress but I guess there are a lot of warriors out there :) I'm in trainings right now, but we learn healing first. Before I started training I was taught about a bunch of other stuff as well. I'm curious though, have you learned of illusions? I have faced many but in a way just see that they are there in front and destroy them. The group I'm in is headed by Athena (it's a large group :) that has it's own training space from lands gifted and abandoned realms that we were able to restore for homes to those needing them.
Another good technique to add here is a defensive technique, you only allow creatures you want to allow near you, so you are in a way repeling certain energies and attracting others. By thinking of yourself as this magnet, or by surrounding yourself with a unbreakable supported bubble like shield, the only things getting to you is what you allow it to (and if it gets to close, just turn up the repeling side of things to make it work harder, making it harder for the creature to reach you and more likely that it will stop trying or not try bc it's looking for "easy prey" in a sense. Also I keep charged stones in my room, and of anyone wants one they can pm me and I'll transfer the energy over to your rock or crystal.
Old 29-05-2012, 05:56 AM
Sybilline

Wow Fujiwara these instructions sound very hands-on! I am very insensitive to spirits and such, and thank God I no longer have nightmares or sleep paralysis, but you know my bf's grandmother has felt some presence around the house so I am sure this will help her. Thank you!
Old 07-06-2012, 04:06 PM
Henri77

Good topic
Many choose to believe we ONLY attract like "energies" but it's just not always that simple.
Old 07-06-2012, 08:22 PM
Master
i use benzoliet, ozaliet (both highly charged sea salt) and full spectrum "angel" pulsor microcrystals plus buddha statues...not so much to ward off negative stuff, though they do this too, but to amplify the positive life giving energy. a good cheap way to do this are orgone devices which are easy to make and can be very powerfull as they have the ability to multiply the power or affects of crystals or scalar devices or even a deity statue placed inside them.. such devices do focus ones intent so you must clear in yourself what you wish to accomplish. stuff placed in pyramids also are multiplyed in power. saying blessings charges an atmosphere. recommend feng shui too...all the above mixed with that and you need to start being carefull your house doesn't lift off

"There is no psychological evolution: there is only the ending of sorrow, of pain, anxiety, loneliness, despair and all that."
Old 11-06-2012, 03:08 PM
Midnite

There is no greater protection than to ascend the need for a Duality. To embrace Unconditional Love as a state of existence was by far superior than any other method I have tried till date.

I am like you, I am indeed a warrior spirit and I have been targeted by all hell these past couple of years. This is no exaggeration. Find the most powerful masters and guides you can contact, learn how to call them when in need. My second avenue relates to advanced energy manipulation. The creation of large white crosses so I could crucify whatever was around me, blasting powerful white psy-balls, putting up area protections, raising my vibrations out of reach, I have done it all. The state of Unconditional Love was the best. When you no longer need the Duality, they have no reason to target you. This may mean ascending the 'need' to be a warrior.
Old 11-06-2012, 08:24 PM
Master
cheap way to do the whole house:: fill a large jar/bottle (2-4 litre capacity)with water and add a 5-6 tablespoons of seasalt. attach to this jar/bottle a scalar pendant. the water will quickly charge up and you will have a scalar device the size of the jar/bottle. wrap around this device a flex lead from an electrical device that is switched on all the time, like an alarm clock, ionizer or dvd player or summat similar. the jar/bottle will condition all the wiring in your house to emit positive flow bio-fields. this also hi-tech feng shui. scalar devices i recommend are pulsor micro-crystal cards, centre for implosion research pendants, benzoliet salt. i should warn that this can create a very powerfull energy field around your home, in particular a metre either side of your wiring allround your house. thisd will also charge up the water in your water pipes; some folk who have chronic illnesses benefit greatly from this or it can be too powerfull for them to ground. "healthy" folk will be fine and everyone would notice the difference i reckon. i've messed around with subtle energy devices for years and this is good stuff i tell ya. you can wrap an extension lead flex round it too with 2-3 plug sockets on it. change the water every 3-4 weeks.

"There is no psychological evolution: there is only the ending of sorrow, of pain, anxiety, loneliness, despair and all that."
Old 14-06-2012, 12:32 AM
I love my Twin Soul

Hello Again, I have just been looking up a scalar pendant on Google. What I was wondering was where would be the best place to buy one and do they work as well as they say in the adds? I come from New Zealand. I would be very thankful for your help. Blessings, Clarrie
Old 15-06-2012, 10:17 PM
Master
hi there Clarrie,

i use this one::

Three in one multi frequency Angel

but i believe one of the pendants or cards would work as well. if you look at the top of the page you'll see a whole house plug in device...using "charged" salt water you're mimicking this at a fraction of the price.

i bought mine from the u.s.a. i live in the uk. they are available here but more expensive.

-----------
also i've used these triple personal harmonisers

slighly more expensive (could work better, hard to say it says emf but it'll do water too, very powerfully is my experiernce

------------
here are some vids on similar devices which i offer for perusal and not as proof of anything:

memon emf device

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C_k7_xYSC6g

bbc investigate q link

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0evIW1Cxngs

electrodot

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bRKsVzktE7o

study done on rats (yes i know, not good, but all the same) shows the anti radiation affects of "pulsor" emf device. last paragraph...

http://www.energyintegrity.com/pulso...rats_study.pdf

do they work? my experience is yes. pulsors are the best imo but not the cheapest though the site i purchased from offered a 3 month money back guarantee. of course you may spend money and not be happy so don't take my word for anything, atb

edited by SF Staff re commercial links

Last edited by Jules : 18-01-2013 at 10:44 PM.
Old 16-06-2012, 06:37 AM
res

Quote:
Originally Posted by necta3
cheap way to do the whole house:: fill a large jar/bottle (2-4 litre capacity)with water and add a 5-6 tablespoons of seasalt. attach to this jar/bottle a scalar pendant. the water will quickly charge up and you will have a scalar device the size of the jar/bottle.

Hi Necta3, Hey can i ask why dark energies cant cross a salt barrier? What is the process that makes salt repell dark energies. Is it like kryptonite and consumes their energy or more of an invisible wall that they cant cross?

As i understand it salt is comprised of sodium and Chloride (NaCl). So can dark energies cross sodium or chloride on their own or is only when they are mixed together that salt becomes magical? Is salt only magical when mixed with water (H2O)? If so is it as potent when only mixed with hydrogen or oxygen alone?

I suppose breaking down chemical compounds is going to some depth though if you could help answer the first question would be helpful.