Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 08-09-2011, 10:16 PM
Enlightener

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xan
angel6... As I think of it the only trouble I have with your question is the word "complete". None of us can know further than we are now... with more awareness and love than before. As I see it there is no final completeness but we just keep evolving.

Xan

We are complete when we say we are, then we return to the void
Old 08-09-2011, 10:25 PM
Seperate_Reality

Yes and awareness is the correct term for a spiritual being (you and me). First you need to search, find, and learn the correct and exact spiritual truth or knowledge to get you to a higher state of being. I only know of one non-faith based religion that offers this full body of knowledge to anyone that wants it. I don't say what it is, because it is your own search, responsibility, and game to find it. Good luck!
Old 10-09-2011, 12:22 AM
angel6m2000

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xan
angel6... As I think of it the only trouble I have with your question is the word "complete". None of us can know further than we are now... with more awareness and love than before. As I see it there is no final completeness but we just keep evolving.

Xan

I agree with you. We do only know what level of consciousness we are at now, but we also know that we can further explore consciousness and gain more awareness.

What I meant by complete, is to be aware 24/7. Have awareness integrated into our lives fully, even though you will still be learning more about yourself as you are fully aware of what is happening to you in the now.
Old 10-09-2011, 12:23 AM
angel6m2000

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enlightener

How do you know when you are complete though? Is there a time when one says, "I have reached awareness to my full capacity and cannot be any more aware"?

Is there not more you can learn from being completely aware, or is it just the end of learning when you are?
Old 10-09-2011, 01:31 AM
Seperate_Reality

Complete to me means, I am at that point spiritually, where I am good to go and to explore higher states of being on my own determinism or I can decide to stay in the collective or hang around the physical universe to assist other spiritual beings to become free again. The whole point of being complete, is you as a spiritual being are now "independent" and are "free" again and only dependent on yourself, your own considerations, decisions and choices. It is your own life to do with how you please and nothing can ever strike you down again...This is quite far and above where most humanoids currently are on this planet, who forgot who and what they truly are, powerful, non-physical, immortal, spiritual beings, and not the mortal, physical, human body, the mind, or, anything else.
Jesus was, in the know...

Mark 11:22 And Jesus answering saith unto them, Have faith in God.(confidence in yourself) 23 For verily I say unto you, That whosoever shall say unto this mountain, Be thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea; and shall not doubt in his heart, but shall believe that those things which he saith shall come to pass; he shall have whatsoever he saith.

Mathew14:29And he said, Come. And when Peter was come down out of the ship, he walked on the water, to go to Jesus.
30But when he saw the wind boisterous, he was afraid; and beginning to sink, he cried, saying, Lord, save me.
31And immediately Jesus stretched forth his hand, and caught him, and said unto him, O thou of little faith, (confidence in self) wherefore didst thou doubt? (Peter doubted his own native spiritual abilities)

John10:34 Jesus answered them, Is it not written in your law, I said, Ye are gods?
Old 10-09-2011, 01:37 AM
angel6m2000

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seperate_Reality
Complete to me means, I am at that point spiritually, where I am good to go and to explore higher states of being on my own determinism or I can decide to stay in the collective or hang around the physical universe to assist other spiritual beings to become free again. The whole point of being complete, is you as a spiritual being are now "independent" and are "free" again and only dependent on yourself, your own considerations, decisions and choices. It is your own life to do with how you please and nothing can ever strike you down again...This is quite far and above where most humanoids currently are on this planet, who forgot who and what they truly are, powerful, non-physical, immortal, spiritual beings, and not the mortal, physical, human body, the mind, or, anything else.
Jesus was, in the know...

Mark 11:22 And Jesus answering saith unto them, Have faith in God.(confidence in yourself) 23 For verily I say unto you, That whosoever shall say unto this mountain, Be thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea; and shall not doubt in his heart, but shall believe that those things which he saith shall come to pass; he shall have whatsoever he saith.

Mathew14:29And he said, Come. And when Peter was come down out of the ship, he walked on the water, to go to Jesus.
30But when he saw the wind boisterous, he was afraid; and beginning to sink, he cried, saying, Lord, save me.
31And immediately Jesus stretched forth his hand, and caught him, and said unto him, O thou of little faith, (confidence in self) wherefore didst thou doubt? (Peter doubted his own native spiritual abilities)

John10:34 Jesus answered them, Is it not written in your law, I said, Ye are gods?

Okay. Makes much more sense now.

Thank you all. =)
Old 10-09-2011, 01:56 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enlightener

This all depends on what you mean by 'we', doesn't it, Enlightener. As humans we tend to cling to an idea of our autonomy, but as we increasingly experience the oneness that notion of independence yields to recognizing our holistic interdependence. In that view who is it that could say we are complete?

Xan

Old 10-09-2011, 02:01 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by angel6m2000
...we also know that we can further explore consciousness and gain more awareness.

What I meant by complete, is to be aware 24/7. Have awareness integrated into our lives fully, even though you will still be learning more about yourself as you are fully aware of what is happening to you in the now.

angel6... In becoming more aware we realize we have always been aware, 24/7. We could not be otherwise. Awareness is how we know we exist and what we experience, even when our range of awareness if very limited.

Practicing keeping our attention in this moment and aware of whatever is coming and going in our consciousness is one way that awareness integrates in our lives.

Another is to take a moment to simply notice... "I am aware." But it's not the thought... just a slight shift in awareness of being aware.

Xan

Old 10-09-2011, 03:07 AM
Enlightener

Quote:
Originally Posted by angel6m2000
How do you know when you are complete though? Is there a time when one says, "I have reached awareness to my full capacity and cannot be any more aware"?

Is there not more you can learn from being completely aware, or is it just the end of learning when you are?

You are complete when you have had enough of the cycle. When you have decided you wanted to return to the All. To experience 'nirvana', if that makes sense. I don't like using a word like that, but if you strip away all the new age baggage on that word, and go back to it's original meaning, you get what I mean lol

You can always be more aware. The simple action of getting to another level of awareness instantly creates the next level.

There is no one on this earth that is fully aware at this moment. The person with the highest awareness on earth is still not yet 'fully' aware, though when we begin entering the fifth dimension, then we may start calling people fully aware.

I guess, thinking about this more, you can never ever be fully aware, because there is always more to become aware of, you can never stop.
Old 10-09-2011, 03:14 AM
Enlightener

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xan
This all depends on what you mean by 'we', doesn't it, Enlightener. As humans we tend to cling to an idea of our autonomy, but as we increasingly experience the oneness that notion of independence yields to recognizing our holistic interdependence. In that view who is it that could say we are complete?

Xan

I'm sorry Xan, you totally confused me with that one! lol

Are you able to rephrase it maybe?