Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Buddhism

Old 20-09-2017, 05:35 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by sky123
Quote Bindu "As long as the Kundalini remains asleep, you have not attained knowledge of God. You may be spending hours poring over books or discussing philosophy, but if you have no inner restlessness for God, you have no knowledge of Him.”

How does he know who has and who hasn't knowledge of God ?

It's easy..

24. His disciples said, "Show us the place where you are, for we must seek it." He said to them, "Anyone here with two ears had better listen! There is light within a person of light, and it shines on the whole world. If it does not shine, it is dark."

If you have no knowledge of the light then you are in darkness.

Kundalini is consciousness, how can you have true knowledge of God without any experience of the light which is him?
Old 20-09-2017, 05:50 PM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonesboy
It's easy..

24. His disciples said, "Show us the place where you are, for we must seek it." He said to them, "Anyone here with two ears had better listen! There is light within a person of light, and it shines on the whole world. If it does not shine, it is dark."

Kundalini is consciousness, how can you have true knowledge of God without any experience of the light which is him?

That's only a trick of words . So you can believe this type of joke. Anywhere there's no light to be him that's inside can shine the whole world.

I can say this way, if you see me , you see the light but if you can't see the light from me , you are in the dark. So what's the joke?? Meaningless at all. Nothing connect to the inside or outside. And no one can see me as light or light be me.Joker!

If it's true or real (facially) then I can transform into light and light can become me. So no one can be of that form of transformation. Maybe only creator can, so no others .
I know it's from Jesus saying. You should know why he like to say that way? It's because he doesn't want to answer it.

And the light that he says is his glory but not the true light.
Old 20-09-2017, 05:51 PM
Master
Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bindu*
I have immense respect and awe for the Buddhist teachings and the great people and acts of wisdom and compassion it have produced.

It's sad to see this section being infected by narrow minded beliefs thats actually create divisions and illusions.

If some people here had a good teacher or mentor it wouldn't be happening.

May all beings be happy !

Exactly how I feel, Bindu.

It's one thing to have all the knowledge certain individuals have - it's another to know it combined with a balance wisdom brings. It's more wise to pull it all back and let one another believe what they will believe. We all have to come to reasonableness on our own time schedule. I'm incredibly surprised that those who take the arguing past a certain point to be missing out on one of the Buddha's main teachings, to not argue over intellectual stuff, but to remain in the here and now.

I think the kundalini stuff is one of the few tangents these arguments have gone to. The op asked a very simple question after excitedly announcing that he'd 'found Buddhism.'

Old 20-09-2017, 06:31 PM
Master
Quote:
It's easy..

I

We are born with consciouness, scientist have proven that a fetus in the womb has basic consciouness so that doesn't fit in with RK teaching....
BTW kundalini is surposed to be ' Energy behind consciouness ' Consciouness is already there. Sometimes these Gurus do say silly things.
Old 20-09-2017, 06:33 PM
Master
Quote:
We are born with consciouness, scientist have proven that a fetus in the womb has basic consciouness so that doesn't fit in with RK teaching....
BTW kundalini is surposed to be ' Energy behind consciouness ' Consciouness is already there. Sometimes these Gurus do say silly things.

That would be duality, this energy, that energy and then consciousness?

Ramana would disagree with you as well.

Quote:
Ramana Maharshi mentioned that Kundalini is nothing but the natural energy of the Self, where Self is the universal consciousness (Paramatma) present in every being, and that the individual mind of thoughts cloaks this natural energy from unadulterated expression. Advaita teaches self-realization, enlightenment, God-consciousness, and nirvana. But, initial Kundalini awakening is just the beginning of actual spiritual experience. Self-inquiry meditation is considered a very natural and simple means of reaching this goal

You are that energy.

Kundalini is really more the awaking to that energy.
Old 20-09-2017, 06:57 PM
Master
Quote:
That would be duality, this energy, that energy and then consciousness?

Ramana would disagree with you as well.

You are that energy.

Kundalini is really more the awaking to that energy.

Ah... now is the awakening of that energy.. before it was consciouness.
So how does he know which of the billions of people in the world have or don't have knowledge of God ?
Don't you see it's a silly statement he made because he doesn't know
BTW energy and consciouness are different.
Old 20-09-2017, 08:03 PM
Master
Quote:
Ah... now is the awakening of that energy.. before it was consciouness.
So how does he know which of the billions of people in the world have or don't have knowledge of God ?
Don't you see it's a silly statement he made because he doesn't know
BTW energy and consciouness are different.

Go back a couple of pages and you will see it is one and the same.

Did he say he knows who has or hasn't?

Quote:
"As long as the Kundalini remains asleep, you have not attained knowledge of God. You may be spending hours poring over books or discussing philosophy, but if you have no inner restlessness for God, you have no knowledge of Him.”

He is saying if you have no knowledge of kundalini you remain asleep and have no knowledge of God because God is that light/energy.

How about a Christian saint?

Quote:

We think we will receive the full knowledge of God's truth by means of worldly wisdom, and fancy that this mere reading of the God-inspired writings of the saints is to comprehend Orthodoxy, and that this is an exact and certain knowlege of the Holy Trinity. Nor is this all, but the more august among us foolishly suppose that the contemplation which comes to pass only through the Spirit in those who are worthy is the same as the thoughts produced by teir own reasoning. How ridiculous! How callous!

You when have realized the light something more happens.

Quote:
“By what boundless mercy, my Savior, have you allowed me to become a member of

your body? Me, the unclean, the defiled, the prodigal. How is it that you have clothed

me in the brilliant garment, radiant with the splendor of immortality, that turns all my

members into light? Your body, immaculate and divine, is all radiant with the fire of your

divinity, with which it is ineffably joined and combined. This is the gift you have given

me, my God: that this mortal and shabby frame has become one with your immaculate

body and that my blood has mingled with your blood.” (8)

“I thank you that you have become one spirit with me, without confusion, without

mutation, without transformation, you the God of all; and that you have become

everything for me, inexpressible and perfectly gratuitous nourishment, which ever flows

to the lips of my soul and gushes out into the fountain of my heart, dazzling garment

which burns the demons, purification which bathes me with these imperishable and holy

tears, that your presence brings to those whom you visit. I give you thanks that for me

you have become unsetting light and non-declining sun…” (9)

8. Johannes Koder: Hymnes; Vol 156 (1-15), 1969; Vol 174 (16-40), 1971; Vol 196

(41-58), 1973
Old 20-09-2017, 08:19 PM
Master
Quote:
It's easy..

I would like to add if you don't mind that all that truly exists is light. Darkness is simply the absence of light.

The cessation of identifying with the fluctuations arising within consciousness
Old 20-09-2017, 08:22 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueSky
I would like to add if you don't mind that all that truly exists is light. Darkness is simply the absence of light.

To me it is more like you haven't found the truth. You are still in ignorance..

But yes I get your point.

Thank you.
Old 20-09-2017, 09:35 PM
Suspended
Quote:
Go back a couple of pages and you will see it is one and the same.

Did he say he knows who has or hasn't?

He is saying if you have no knowledge of kundalini you remain asleep and have no knowledge of God because God is that light/energy.

How about a Christian saint?

You when have realized the light something more happens.

I think you've treated this thread as Hinduism sub-forum. So the thread should also changes to "I found Hinduism". Or others or all in one religion. You're misleading people or lead others astray. So any perfect purpose? Or try to sale the kundalini......