Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 23-08-2017, 03:29 PM
Seeker

Confessions of a Spirit - pieces to the puzzle (part 5)

I dedicate this post to "everyone" whom seems to hold the son of Jehovah the one we call Jesus Christ so dearly in their hearts...Way back in the day when Jesus walked the earth a number of his disciples got into a big argument as the story goes...They were trying to agree on " what was the most precious of all things placed on this earth for mankind" ...One said gold or silver and precious metals...One sad precious diamonds and gems and precious stones...One said mirth and sweet smelling perfumes and insense...Each had their own idea as to what was the most precious thing placed on this earth for mankind...They argued and argued and almost came to fisticuffs..Then one of them said " Lets go and ask Jesus what the most precious thing placed here for mankind " So they went to find Jesus who was walking along the sea of Galilee...When they approached Jesus they told him of their dilemma of the question concerning what was the most precious thing for mankind...And that they had been fighting all day for the correct answer to this question...Jesus looked at them and he replied " None of those things are the most precious things placed on this earth for mankind...The most precious of all things placed on this earth for mankind is "knowledge"... For with knowledge one would understand the purpose and destiny of the being within them" ...That kind of says it all...Did he not come back to prove to us that we have a being within us to his disciples and others.? There is a ton of proof everywhere...Including the fact that we have out of body experiences to prove to us that we have a being within us that can leave our physical body...One of the major experiences brought about by the kundalini process activated within us..I myself had this experience many years ago when the kundalini process was activated within myself...The being within me left and traveled straight up into the air...What seemed to be a half mile or so above the earth...There i was looking down and totally conscious of the fact that my physical body was way down there in the house below ...During that time i was told that what connected me to my body below was a " silver chord" and that when that time comes the silver chord will be cut and i would be able to stay in this body forever....And as i looked down i saw the grass around the house below was on fire...for some reason...And i was also told that the sun was getting tired and must rest...And then i returned to my body below in the house and the fire truck came and put the fire out with no explanation as to what could have even started it ...That was 51 years ago and happened at the beginning of the kundalini process being activated in the very same house where i came into contact with the real kundalini mandala Gautama Buddha designed for this purpose...A friend of mine happened to bring one with him from San Francisco in a poster shop there...At the time we did not have a clue as to what it was...It ended up putting me through a nine month series of mystical experiences ...I had never even heard the term kundalini...When it started...but was soon to learn a lot concerning this unusual phenomenon...My life today is still very connected to it and i have learned much along the way because of it...And still do every day it seems..But back then when it started if it were not for my spiritual rock to stand on i surely would have ended up in a kundalini clinic myself as so many others ended up doing way back then...I also find it amazing that here we are 51 years later...And i happened to mention to a friend of mine what i had been told about the sun being tired and must rest...Upon investigation he learned that we are at the beginning of what is called the "grand solar minimum" and that the sun is definitely cooling down and that the temperatures on this planet are going to slowly drop a few degrees causing food shortages on this planet because of crop failure in essence could cause great problems for people all over the planet...And colder weather for many years to come...If you look it up yourself there is a lot of scientific data to support this...Anyway ...Yes we have a being within us that can leave ...Its called a spirit...It is a body and has shape and form...An Jesus himself came back to show it to us...The being within us...Not only that but he walked the earth as a fully conscious being for a while...With all the gifts including healing the sick and doing all the special things recorded...He also knew of the pathway within us all...remember when someone came running into the Jewish synagogue screaming " Jesus Jesus there is a man out there casting out devils and doing the same things as you " Jesus replied "let the man alone...Is he not serving those around him ?" Jesus knew that others had these abilities because the kundalini process of traveling the pathway to being 100% conscious traveling through the knots or chakras gave others some of the same gifts as he himself had...The tree of knowledge and the persuit of purity separating good from evil...Using conscience as your guide (tree of conscience) to becoming an enlightened being has various gifts along the way for all who travel that inner path that has been there since the very beginning...And is still there today...I write only from my experiences that have formed my beliefs along the way...Many things have been proven within me along the way...Im just a nobody with a little common sense ...Just a simple spirit being just like all the other 7.3 billion beings on this planet...I have no desire to become rich or famous or looked upon by others as someone special...We are all the same...and we are all special...regardless of our color or ethnic background upon this planet...We are all beings seeking truth and enlightenment concerning the being within us and its destiny...I have more really interesting pieces to this puzzle to throw on the table to be examined for those whom have an interest to do so. I thank you so very much for taking the time to read these five parts to Confessions of a Spirit - Pieces to the puzzle...I have another five parts to go and hope you find them interesting .... neemish