Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Old 01-06-2015, 04:36 PM
Kash007

Will He Receive an Offer? Please help!

Me again!

I did a reading for someone (with permission) to see if he would be able to get back into the career he was in before.

2 of cups - yes

I'm not sure what this has to do with career HALP!

9 of wands - maybe?

Could this mean that he would be protected against any opposition to the career or his hard work in trying I get back in has paid off?

Page of Pentacles - yes.

I know this is a card of communication so does it mean he will hear something soon? A positive something that is.

Thanks in advance!
Old 01-06-2015, 05:06 PM
55Degrees

I don't understand what positions you had for the each of the cards, if you could give the positions it would be helpful
Old 01-06-2015, 05:11 PM
Kash007

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pisces_Moon
I don't understand what positions you had for the each of the cards, if you could give the positions it would be helpful

1----2----3

Thank you!
Old 01-06-2015, 05:14 PM
55Degrees

Sorry I meant what each card was to show e.g, problem, advice, outcome or weregister they just 3 cards to be read together?
Old 01-06-2015, 05:21 PM
Kash007

Quote:
Sorry I meant what each card was to show e.g, problem, advice, outcome or weregister they just 3 cards to be read together?

Oh! Lol, just to be read together. I asked "Will he get back into his career of choice?" I wanted a yes or a no plus some insight. I wish I would've given each card a purpose so sorry!
Old 01-06-2015, 05:52 PM
Everly

Kash, you can do the reading exactly as you tried to do, with the cards telling the story as a whole, rather than as discrete, separate cards with only positional meanings. But you fell back into trying to analyze each card separately.

Rather than positional meanings, set your intention for the reading. For example, your intention can be for the first card to be the answer and the following two cards for detail/clarity/action/etc. (I think this might be close to your original intent.) So, set your intention and go with it. It's not necessary to be formal about it; just quickly thinking your intention is sufficient. (This tells the Universe what you want to know.)

I never do layouts unless a client requests it. Try just telling the story with each card blending into the next. Trust yourself! What do those cards mean to you? Taken together, what do the 2nd and 3rd cards tell you that elaborates in some way on the first? They're your cards and it's your reading, so trust what you get.

Old 01-06-2015, 06:41 PM
55Degrees

While I agree with Everly, it is your reading and your interpretation, I can appreciate, as atotal beginner that you are looking for some input and other peoples take on the cards. I was asking just to see if I could help you interpret, and was curious if you had given the cards fixed positions. I wasn't trying to confuse you at all.

We all learn differently, however if you are just beginning with tarot and would like some encouragement, positive input and help in learning tarot basics, you are probably best going to another forum (there is a huge popular one that actively encourages you to ask other people for their input if you Google it).

Sorry if my question made you feel uncomfortable, I was only wanting to help.
Old 01-06-2015, 06:49 PM
Kash007

Quote:
While I agree with Everly, it is your reading and your interpretation, I can appreciate, as atotal beginner that you are looking for some input and other peoples take on the cards. I was asking just to see if I could help you interpret, and was curious if you had given the cards fixed positions. I wasn't trying to confuse you at all.

We all learn differently, however if you are just beginning with tarot and would like some encouragement, positive input and help in learning tarot basics, you are probably best going to another forum (there is a huge popular one that actively encourages you to ask other people for their input if you Google it).

Sorry if my question made you feel uncomfortable, I was only wanting to help.

I'll be sure to google that forum! Thanks so much for your help. I didn't feel uncomfortable at all!
Old 01-06-2015, 06:53 PM
Kash007

Quote:
Originally Posted by Everly
Kash, you can do the reading exactly as you tried to do, with the cards telling the story as a whole, rather than as discrete, separate cards with only positional meanings. But you fell back into trying to analyze each card separately.

Rather than positional meanings, set your intention for the reading. For example, your intention can be for the first card to be the answer and the following two cards for detail/clarity/action/etc. (I think this might be close to your original intent.) So, set your intention and go with it. It's not necessary to be formal about it; just quickly thinking your intention is sufficient. (This tells the Universe what you want to know.)

I never do layouts unless a client requests it. Try just telling the story with each card blending into the next. Trust yourself! What do those cards mean to you? Taken together, what do the 2nd and 3rd cards tell you that elaborates in some way on the first? They're your cards and it's your reading, so trust what you get.

Thank you!