Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 10-06-2020, 12:29 PM
Gracey

Thoughts please.

the other night i dreamt that i was on the grass and dug a small hole. then i was inside the earth and a small female presence layed on top of me and kept saying over and over that i am the creator. she sounded like cree ate tore. Then i became aware of a room in front of us when i heard a loud screeching sound and knew that something that was in a long slumber has woken up. i didnt want it to notice me so i went back to the top side of the earth and it was now winter with snow on the ground. i covered up that hole i dug with some snow so the newly awaken "creature" could not find me. Then i walked around and saw a town and knew i could blend in there. End dream.

two nights later i was dreaming about some people and i realized that none of them are real, then i saw that creature that was in my past dream, the one that woke from a slumber. it said to me "o, you figured it out" and then it said this person is real. it was a character from a tv show. Then i thought about it and knew it was just an actor and not a real. end dream.

i am thinking that my conscious mind has met my subconscious mind in my dreams. possible?
Old 10-06-2020, 08:44 PM
Pathfinder
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gracey
i am thinking that my conscious mind has met my subconscious mind in my dreams. possible?

Absolutely! Your dreams are a direct link to your subconscious.

You dream imagery is very powerful and speaks to your personal power as a conscious creator.

Our bodies have certain defense mechanism to keep us from realizing our power. Covering up the hole and going into to the town to "blend in" to your body consciousness that is steeped in ignorance and unknowing. However your power refuses to be ignored, therefore it came back to you in another dream.
Old 10-06-2020, 11:31 PM
Master

Quote:

the other night i dreamt that i was on the grass and dug a small hole. then i was inside the earth and a small female presence layed on top of me and kept saying over and over that i am the creator. she sounded like cree ate tore. Then i became aware of a room in front of us when i heard a loud screeching sound and knew that something that was in a long slumber has woken up. i didnt want it to notice me so i went back to the top side of the earth and it was now winter with snow on the ground. i covered up that hole i dug with some snow so the newly awaken "creature" could not find me. Then i walked around and saw a town and knew i could blend in there. End dream.

two nights later i was dreaming about some people and i realized that none of them are real, then i saw that creature that was in my past dream, the one that woke from a slumber. it said to me "o, you figured it out" and then it said this person is real. it was a character from a tv show. Then i thought about it and knew it was just an actor and not a real. end dream.

Great symbolic dream, and you recall so many significant details!

You were born (through the small hole, on Earth). Your mother looked protectively at you like at a miracle (her creation). You went through your life's tribulations to your old age (winter of your life). You passed on leaving behind that chapter of your reincarnation cycle, returning relieved to who you are (inner self).

Then, in case you didn't figure out your self, your inner guidance let you know that what seems "real" while on Earth is just make-believe; you were a character in the show of life. Arguably, the "tv" was a suggestion of a "virtual" show.

This was a knowledge dream for you. Nice!

PS: It seems it was a present for your upcoming birthday!
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 11-06-2020, 02:55 PM
Kioma

Quote:
the other night i dreamt that i was on the grass and dug a small hole. then i was inside the earth and a small female presence layed on top of me and kept saying over and over that i am the creator. she sounded like cree ate tore.
In your dream, it appears to me that grass is the life in the ground that shows above the earth (subconscious to conscious). "A small hole" indicates to me penetrating the visible and going underneath to where that life is generated (conscious to subconscious). Grass is the foundation of many food chains (sustenance) and an essential part of the environment (life). In this metaphor that appears to you as female. Within the fertile soil of this female subconscious element, she has a single action and message. Whereas we normally lay on grass (consciousness), she is laying on you, and whereas we normally think of grass as depending on the earth (subconscious), you are told that what is within the earth is created by you.

Quote:
Then i became aware of a room in front of us when i heard a loud screeching sound and knew that something that was in a long slumber has woken up. i didnt want it to notice me so i went back to the top side of the earth and it was now winter with snow on the ground. i covered up that hole i dug with some snow so the newly awaken "creature" could not find me. Then i walked around and saw a town and knew i could blend in there. End dream.
In your dream, you 'become aware' (bring into consciousness) that something which seems threatening and to disturb you has 'woken from a long slumber'. You seem aware that it is not aware of you (subconscious). You come back to the top of the earth (conscious) but it is now 'winter'. You then covered the hole with snow. 'Winter' and 'snow' appear in this metaphor to represent the slowing of life, of vitality, perhaps even of expression.

It is interesting to note that in the previous dream the active subconscious element was able to articulately vocalize the message ("creator"), whereas the second active subconscious element vocalized on a much lower level (screeching), which could be very significant.

Continuing: motivated by fear, you sought out a 'place' where you could minimize your individuality.

Quote:

Now, the screeching creature is suddenly able to speak. What has changed? This dreams seems to give a string of conflicting observations:

1) You realize 'some people' aren't real.
2) The screeching creature says "You figured it out", seeming to agree with your observation.
3) The screeching creature then says "This person is real".
4) You realize 'This person' is a character on a TV show.
5) You realized 'This person' is 'an actor' and 'not real'.

It's not clear to me, but is 'This person' the screeching creature, one of 'some people', or someone else?

At any rate, the dream appears to be a clash of subconscious and conscious viewpoints (or agendas?) - which could explain how the screeching creature can now speak: because it has been rendered 'safe'?

Quote:
Yes, specifically how they interrelate. There are many complex metaphors. The later dream appears to confront deep questions of consciousness, perception, and identity - though it's possible I am just seeing that because I have so often struggled with those questions myself.
Old 11-06-2020, 11:59 PM
Gracey

Thank you so much everyone for the feed back, good for for thought.

Kioma, you asked for clarity on who "This person" was. The screeching creature said that Becker is real. My name is becky, so I thought on it for a minute and then i remembered a tv show that had a character named becker in it, so i decided that becker was not real.

If I should meet my subconscious again in my dreams, I will face myself and see what happens.
Old 12-06-2020, 12:23 AM
Kioma

Quote:
Thank you so much everyone for the feed back, good for for thought.

Kioma, you asked for clarity on who "This person" was. The screeching creature said that Becker is real. My name is becky, so I thought on it for a minute and then i remembered a tv show that had a character named becker in it, so i decided that becker was not real.

If I should meet my subconscious again in my dreams, I will face myself and see what happens.
That does add some clarity.

Good luck on your future dreams.
Old 15-06-2020, 08:06 PM
Master
Cree language.. just so i remember to come bk to this!!

◌ⴽAꕂꕂ A simple smile could be the first aid kit that someone has been looking for,
If you believe with absolute honesty that you are doing everything you can....DO MOREꕂꕂ◌ⴽ
~Shane Koyczan~