Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 12-06-2013, 11:29 PM
Knower

Medium/Channelling/Psychic Readings in Dreams

Hello all,

So, I keep having dreams where I'm reading someone either psychicly or receiving information from a spirit for a person (mediumship reading). I don't really do medium readings, I would love to, but I don't see/speak to departed loved ones very often, it's rare and I only get impressions and pictures and one word things, not very strong connections... only happened about 3 or 4 times in 4 years.. I would not call myself a psychic but I do do readings... more of energy reading.

Anywho, I'm not really sure what I'm trying to say here.. just wondering if it could mean that I will be doing well at these readings and eventually doing mediumship readings. I plan on starting my own practice of energy healing and training and readings soon.

If anyone has anything to say about my dream or if you have had anything similar happen please let me know, I'd be fascinated to hear :)

Many Blessings to you all!

Miranda
Old 13-06-2013, 02:52 PM
fairy2515

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by MirandaEnlights
Hello all,

So, I keep having dreams where I'm reading someone either psychicly or receiving information from a spirit for a person (mediumship reading). I don't really do medium readings, I would love to, but I don't see/speak to departed loved ones very often, it's rare and I only get impressions and pictures and one word things, not very strong connections... only happened about 3 or 4 times in 4 years.. I would not call myself a psychic but I do do readings... more of energy reading.

Anywho, I'm not really sure what I'm trying to say here.. just wondering if it could mean that I will be doing well at these readings and eventually doing mediumship readings. I plan on starting my own practice of energy healing and training and readings soon.

If anyone has anything to say about my dream or if you have had anything similar happen please let me know, I'd be fascinated to hear :)

Many Blessings to you all!

Miranda

Hello, dear Miranda. I see you're quite right and really have got psychic abilities and medium gift. You'd discover and develop it using practice with other people or taking some healing courses. Your dreams tell that you're going to heal and read for people next 1,5 years. I wish you luck

Love,
Fairy
Old 13-06-2013, 03:23 PM
Super Moderator
I think your dreams are confirming you are on the right path. Just continue to work on your craft and you will develop more and more as time goes on. best of luck with your business.
Old 13-06-2013, 06:48 PM
Knower

My dreams sound good haha. :) Glad to know others think it's confirmation too!

Thanks!
Old 13-06-2013, 06:49 PM
Experiencer
I agree with both of the replies you have received Miranda :) Dreams can speak volumes that's for sure. Many tend to get more in their dream state than in their awaken state, the reason being, we are at our most relaxed during dream state.

It sounds like you are on the right pathway, don't concern yourself too much about impressions, each person works differently.
I wish you well , take your time, don't rush things and all will come together in time ^j^
Old 13-06-2013, 06:57 PM
Knower

Thanks Tricia :)
Old 13-06-2013, 06:59 PM
Experiencer
My pleasure :)