Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 12-08-2016, 01:57 AM
Master
Well still i don't get the portals and similar to be honest . Most in SC/TF connections have felt like this, doubt everything and get really angry like a volcano erupting lol. About the "he/she looks so miserable with their current partner" would be true at times, many of them don't notice mental abuse or maladaptive behaviours until it's late, because they had an history abuse from family and they see the abuse as the normality, while they run away like rabbits to non abusive people. They think to be "happy" while in reality they aren't.
Good point RedBasket. We are lucky enough to understand eveything thanks to love and breaking away from co-dependency, i'm glad i don't have any severe illness even if my body feel tired easily/not really prone to excessive fatigue.
Old 12-08-2016, 04:08 AM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by able12
Except I didn't know anything about TFs until after the experience and felt driven to see if I could find out something--anything about what happened--and what do you know-- classic case with all the typical symptoms and it was like an "Aha" moment. I wasn't trying to fit the relationship into some definition, I was shocked to find there actually was a definition.

yea same here.. i had no idea of any of this whole tf stuff until well after it all happened. it sucks too though because things could have been alot different if i had known why certain things happened the way they did.. nothing i can do to change that now though.. too late now i think shes gone forever at this point. she has no idea that his even exists either..so that dont help any.
Old 12-08-2016, 01:37 PM
Master

Here is what I am wondering...

I have encountered mine on and off over decades. We are separated but there was a promise that we would unite at some point in the future. Well, that didn't seem to happen -although all the other predicted things did. I am perfectly content with a soul mate relationship--he helps me in the physical world and I have adapted to, and accepted the limitations. I am not sure I want the challenge of the TF instability. My counterpart seems in a trapped stale--but secure and predictable circumstance. My dilemma is I feel like part of the promise was he was to make a choice and he didn't choose me. So knowing this, in another life, on another plane. on the next go round, I am thinking--No, you didn't choose me on the testing ground when you were to make a choice. Why would I want you now? Why would I ever trust your true intent? That may sound ego invested and not very spiritual, but there you have it. Believe it or not, that is where I actually spin my wheels.
Old 12-08-2016, 01:50 PM
Guide

mine chose another abuser and is going to marry him. i want out of this now and permanently!! there must be some hidden secret of how to sever this evil life draining and harmful connection forever. but its something people dont want out there and im sick of that.
Old 12-08-2016, 03:38 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForgedInFire
mine chose another abuser and is going to marry him. i want out of this now and permanently!! there must be some hidden secret of how to sever this evil life draining and harmful connection forever. but its something people dont want out there and im sick of that.

The big test to keep the faith even when you choose not to. They call it a gift and a curse. Even when I type out my own grievances, I know I am not being completely honest with myself--but still I acknowledge it is a blaming point of view I take even when I know I haven't kept my own promises or lived up to my own expectations or my own inclination to reject it (despite my inability to do so on all levels). What makes you think others don't want to be free of this strange chain?
Old 12-08-2016, 04:12 PM
Suspended
Master
i think the simplest cure is to find someone else and settle. its painful but well, you have your mind set somewhere else.

nothing else works. yes, being in tune with yourself and etc is important, but also, we all want someone besides us at some point.
Old 12-08-2016, 04:59 PM
Guide

I do not believe there is a secret remedy people won't disclose to overcome TF syndrome.
I think the answer is in plain sight.
Walk away from the impossible situation..., whatever it takes.
Not a very likable solution, but there you have it.
Old 12-08-2016, 05:15 PM
Suspended
Master
Harpo in action
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dbz02p90CV8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MUIqSL2aEvM

Old 12-08-2016, 08:36 PM
Ascender

meeting your twin has got to be the most beautiful but most painful and challenging thing to experience.

when mine is there or i catch a glimpse of him even from afar and just for a second it is the most beautiful feeling of love..but when we are fighting like we are now it hurts so so bad..

we have just argued and he has shut me right out after i wrote to him to tell him i cared for him and wished him the very best..i told him i was telling him all this with no expectations even though i felt the feelings of attraction towards him, at the time he said he understood but then later i caught him crying and i tried so hard to apologise to him if he felt upset,,he wasn't having it and told me to leave it..the last time i saw him i just got a stare from him and i really don't know where to go from here.. but whenever i think of him its just too much love..

This is too hard but this is what it is..i just want us to be in harmony with each other..right now i feel disconnected from him and it feels so bad to be in this situation right now - i wish and pray we can be friends again :oo
Old 12-08-2016, 11:46 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by able12
The big test to keep the faith even when you choose not to. They call it a gift and a curse. Even when I type out my own grievances, I know I am not being completely honest with myself--but still I acknowledge it is a blaming point of view I take even when I know I haven't kept my own promises or lived up to my own expectations or my own inclination to reject it (despite my inability to do so on all levels). What makes you think others don't want to be free of this strange chain?

A big test that i am failing at. i cant lie about it.. im failing. she chooses to be with an abuser and theres nothing i can do about that. she knows how to live a lie and stay in denial. shes in her 30's and shes lived her entire life in abuse. i have no idea why i ever met her to begin with. im sure theres many others out there that want out of this just as bad as me.