Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Indigo, Crystal, & Star Children

Closed Thread

Old 05-12-2010, 02:36 AM
Racer X

Get two copies .....

One for the each of ya!

It is really the best book I ever found on this subject and it taught me how to cool my jets. I only had to read it once and then.......
I passed it on to another.
Old 06-12-2010, 12:04 AM
Master
Uma - I must have missed something, i did not realize his father had passed. Im sorry to hear that. Puts an entire different light on it. Anyways, hope things look up soon.

Take care. ~
Old 06-12-2010, 02:48 AM
Ciqala

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uma
There's no "Parenting" Forum on here so I guess this one will have to do. I know there are young people floating around here who might have ideas for me. My eldest son who is about to turn 19 has been making me crazy ever since he entered puberty - challenges everything, constantly negative bringing the energy down in our home, blames me for everything... And I would like it to stop! I can't take it anymore!!!!!!!!

Remember to think about you. My mom used to always stress, and bent over backwards to try and fix me, and one of the most important things she learned, in her words "was that she just had to step back, let me become independent, and learn to take care of herself". She even went to therapy, because she was so frustrated that "she was doing something wrong" and therapy actually turned out to be a good release for her, she made more time to do the things she enjoyed doing, taking baths, (she's not the spiritual type), but in this case, spiritual activities are a great way to get away from the hectic atmosphere, but also just YOU time.

Kids go through their phases, kids go through lots of struggles, and learning, and all you can do is be there when he needs you, to make sure he knows you are there to listen if he needs it. I think the best thing about my mom, was that she became non judging and open, so i trusted, that i could tell her anything.

I think the most significant thing you can do, is try to relax, and allow him to go through his rebellious stage until it wears off. Being supportive doesn't mean having to do everything for him, it just means, being there in a loving way. Use compassion to get through the struggles and frustration and resentment which comes up.
In times of fights, just try to calm it down, ignore it, and don't do anything to exasperate it, until you both can talk it out civilly.
It will calm down eventually. We all get through it all, and then look back, and realize how much of a pain in the butt we were to our parents, and as he gets older, keep open communication and you will be able to have a mature relationship. That is the best thing in the world for me right now, having come out of all of it, and now being able to have a real mature relationship with my parents.
They never gave up on me, and i put them through hell. It was love, that kept us together through it all. I wasn't the perfect child, i was messed up, always in and out of hospitals, psych wards, and even attempted to murder my own parents because i used to have horrible anger problems, not to mention i used to self harm myself and force them to see it. I abused them in many ways, i was indeed an evil child. But at the end of it all, they stuck by me, and were so happy and proud of me of every accomplishment i made. My dad would put his foot down, it would cause arguments, but now, i know it was for my best interest.
It's sort of like addictions. You can't force anyone to want to change, it's hard to witness a loved one throw away their lives, but all you can do is be there lovingly, give them a hand when they need it, and watch them suffer, until they finally come out of it themselves.
Old 06-12-2010, 04:29 AM
Perinelle

I wouldn't know, since I haven't had kids. But I think the first step is not to think of your son as a "dark entity", secondly when he moves out of the house he should get better. Kids always come back to their parents when things get tough in one way or another. My sister was a complete monster as a teenager, she did drugs, was verbally and physically abusive to our parents, she was violent, and just over acted really, really bad. BUT since she has moved out she has grown into a better relationship with our parents. I think that he'll probably do the same. The human brain doesn't mature 100% fully until 25 I believe and boys usually mature later anyway.

Don't baby him, give him distance, but show him love and respect and he should come back to you. That's what my parents did to my sister.
Old 22-12-2010, 07:26 AM
Master
I agree with Perinelle, your son is NOT a dark entity.

Dark entity parents attract dark entity children. You wouldn't be on this forum if you had a dark entity child.

My similar experience as Perinelle: My sister is extremely bi-polar, drug user, and can become a threat to everyone. She can be extremely crazy and frightening. But she is NOT a dark entity. She does have a dark shadow that has been following her since she was a kid. She is not a big believer in things but she has always seen this "negative" apparition around her. It is a self-created thought-form because of her bi-polar mind. She created it. But she is not a dark entity.

Dark entities are people like Charles Manson. You can't really redeem them or bring them to understanding. Dark entities are souls who completely separated from the One in the very beginning.

And your child is not one of them. I highly doubt it.

The child can go through negative states, some more severe than others like us all but in no way are they dark.

Like begets like, like attracts like. You are not a dark one and neither is your child
Old 22-12-2010, 10:37 PM
Rumar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uma
There's no "Parenting" Forum on here so I guess this one will have to do. I know there are young people floating around here who might have ideas for me. My eldest son who is about to turn 19 has been making me crazy ever since he entered puberty - challenges everything, constantly negative bringing the energy down in our home, blames me for everything... And I would like it to stop! I can't take it anymore!!!!!!!!
Because you're having adolescent problems, you bring up sides in this thread? He's too old to be in the house now and will be moving out soon, most teenagers won't have the perfect relationship with their folks, as soon as they head out and live on their own things should clear up.
Old 23-12-2010, 12:07 AM
shaya48

Uma

[quote=Uma]There's no "Parenting" Forum on here so I guess this one will have to do. I know there are young people floating around here who might have ideas for me. My eldest son who is about to turn 19 has been making me crazy ever since he entered puberty - challenges everything, constantly negative bringing the energy down in our home, blames me for everything... And I would like it to stop! I can't take it anymore!!!!!!!!

Hi Uma
Kids can be difficult at any age even past teenagers, there is always help or advice from others who have been through the same and going through the same, the good news is they generally get better and get it all out of their system before you go completly nuts lol
Just be there in the best way you can, try and understand what they may be going through that they cant handle themselves, always tell them you love them regardless of what they say or do that drives you insane, you dont know how long you have your kids for so love them to death while you have them you will get through this .

I would give anything to have my 19 year old gorgous son back with all his ;mischeif, laughter, loud loud music, growing dope plants in with mine thinking i wouldnt notice lol the little devil , dropping his clothes everywhere, finding week old sandwiches, pizza, and other things that grow mould in his room, getting angry with me because he was, then saying sorry mum, me driving around at all hours looking for him because he used to stay out and not come home, cooking for all his friends that just drop in from nowhere and stay, fixing up arguments with his girlfriend because he asked me to all these things and more i wish i could have back, i lost my son when he was 19 to a motor bike accident and i was so glad that the last thing i told him was i loved him even when i was mad at him or he with me. We would always say we loved each other before we went out we would never leave each other mad at one another which didnt happen too often we had a great mother son r/ship, love and understanding of each other i was so blessed to have him for my son for that many years he brought me alot of joy, happiness and laughter and yes headaches at times but those times you dont just disown your kids or love them less because they arent being good all the time,.

But most of all i miss him walking through the door and saying hi Mum luv ya and giving me a big hug and kiss. and watching him sleep safe in his own bed i used to wish my kids would stay little forever they are a precious gift to us .

Love and Light Shaya
Old 23-12-2010, 07:16 AM
Lucuno

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uma
The thought also occurred to me....could he be...possessed? I saw something on television not long ago, where a dark entity lived in a home and was affecting a small child, making them act strangely. As soon as they did a ritual to banish this thing, the child started acting normally. Not to give you false hopes...but this sort of thing can and does happen... It might be worth your while to see a really good psychic to investigate.......I don't know. Up to you.

No... He is still dealing with puberty. Teens attend to be rebellious once they hit that stage, possession = a NO. Once he gets out of that stage; he should be fine later on.
Old 23-12-2010, 08:42 AM
Stormweaver

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaya48
I would give anything to have my 19 year old gorgous son back with all his ;mischeif, laughter, loud loud music, growing dope plants in with mine thinking i wouldnt notice lol the little devil , dropping his clothes everywhere, finding week old sandwiches, pizza, and other things that grow mould in his room, getting angry with me because he was, then saying sorry mum, me driving around at all hours looking for him because he used to stay out and not come home, cooking for all his friends that just drop in from nowhere and stay, fixing up arguments with his girlfriend because he asked me to all these things and more i wish i could have back, i lost my son when he was 19 to a motor bike accident and i was so glad that the last thing i told him was i loved him even when i was mad at him or he with me. We would always say we loved each other before we went out we would never leave each other mad at one another which didnt happen too often we had a great mother son r/ship, love and understanding of each other i was so blessed to have him for my son for that many years he brought me alot of joy, happiness and laughter and yes headaches at times but those times you dont just disown your kids or love them less because they arent being good all the time,.

But most of all i miss him walking through the door and saying hi Mum luv ya and giving me a big hug and kiss. and watching him sleep safe in his own bed i used to wish my kids would stay little forever they are a precious gift to us .

Love and Light Shaya

Hey Shaya, I like the way you think.

Coz when the time comes for them to cool down, the relationship between child and parent remains unbroken.
Old 23-12-2010, 01:39 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uma
Unfortunately my temper is as bad as his - that's where he gets it from. I guess the pounding of a sword, like the pounding of my heart, makes it sharper and stronger.

Im glad this thread became active again because I have been thinking about this statement. I believe this is the problem. Many a new age text (including eckhart tolle) mention that if you have a certain type of negativity ingrained in you, that you will attract another that has that same type of negativity in them and that they will latch on to that and "plug into that" part of you and engage you in that manner.

Resolve and dissolve that nasty temper of yours and he will no longer have that pull to engage you in that manner.
Closed Thread