Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Welcome to Spiritual Forums > Welcome

Old 29-12-2010, 01:11 AM
shaya48

H iCK

Quote:
Originally Posted by CK39
Knower
Location: MANDURAH ABOUT 56KS FROM PERTH, I RENT A HOUSE BEHIND THE BEACH, I LOVE IT, ITS MY PIECE OF HEAVEN.

shaya48, I am interested in renting a beach house. Is it a time share reality?

love,

CK

Hi CK

I am renting privately of my land lady, i have been in two previous houses of hers all near the beach .

I know such places exist to rent, best get in touch with real estate agents or look in the paper for private rentals.

I have been lucky to always be near the ocean, i cant be away from it must be in my blood after my Dad lol

Good luck Love and light Shaya.
Old 29-12-2010, 07:44 AM
FIRE-MAIDEN

Color

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaya48
Hi Fire Maiden,

Thankyou so much for your kind words, I have been helped myself here on this forum and are so grateful to all the lovely people who have taken the time to help me when i was in need it is comforting to receive compassion from another and thats what it is about when you have gifts to use for the good of others.

Love and light Shaya.

youre welcome shaya i read your post to tom, it was a very beautiful deed to do ,and quite indepth, keep up the good work, ive read your profile, no need to doubt yourself at all, its what youre meant to do ! hugs
Old 31-12-2010, 12:32 AM
shaya48

Quote:
Originally Posted by FIRE-MAIDEN
youre welcome shaya i read your post to tom, it was a very beautiful deed to do ,and quite indepth, keep up the good work, ive read your profile, no need to doubt yourself at all, its what youre meant to do ! hugs

Bless you for that love xxxx shayaxxxx