Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Science & Spirituality

Old 08-09-2012, 03:59 AM
DayLight1555

Quote:
Originally Posted by xdxb
Hi all. New member here. This past month I went to live on Maui for a month where I first tried mushrooms, twice. Now, keep in mind I didn't notice any effect until later.

Later I was at a thriftstore and discovered the Secret by rhonda byrne, I wanted that book for a long time and it finally appeared and luckily it was practically free. I started studying it intensely and I also watched the documentary. Ever since then I feel like my life has changed.

I've been heavily studying astrology for about a year now (my longest commitment to anything) and continue to do so. I started watching videos online about the law of attraction, I heard of this concept before but didn't think twice about it. But now I feel like its completely real.

So, when I lived in Maui a friend I lived with gave me a stone. I was close friends with this person who gave it to me. The first night of sleeping on the stone I noticed it gave me nightmares and I have this DREADFUL feeling every time I touch it so I buried it. Perhaps this led me to believe that there are powerful forces around me that I never noticed before.

This led me to discover a metaphysics store where I bought more stones that felt right to me and I carry them with me. However, I don't feel like they have a strong effect on me compared to what I feel naturally.

I've recently come to a realization that I opened my third eye chakra somehow?? I was lying in bed reading yet another astrology book when I felt a strong pulsating sensation in the middle of my forehead, right above where a unibrow should be. It was very strong and powerful, however it did not hurt. I googled it and found that I was in fact opening up my third eye. Now I feel it is open all the time because I'm connecting a lot of "coincidences" in my life to feelings I get from my intuition...which i NEVER listened to before. For example, today at about noon I was hanging out with friends when I had an overwhelming feeling come about a guy I used to date and didn't really end things with, it literally took over my mind and I felt that I would encounter him VERY soon. As the hours passed the feeling went away and I forgot it.. At about 5pm I ran into him...very strange.

I also found an exercise online about how to manifest things faster into my life because for some reason I couldn't manifest what I wanted. The exercise was about how to talk to your subconscious mind. Ask it questions and listen freely without judgement. SO i did. Then it suggested you negotiate with it, which I did. I told it I respected it and understood it but that it should be happy and positive and everything is going to be fine. ever since I started that 2 days ago, I feel more in harmony with everything around me. I also repeat mantras to myself a lot. I say things like, "I am in harmony with the universe" or "I'm very intuitive".

Since this all started I've noticed I've become hypersensitive to finding patterns in things around me like feeling I would run into someone and I do it, or wow I'm hanging out with 2 geminis and we get along so well because I'm an aquarius. And talking to my subconscious was like, woah am I becoming schizophrenic?? What if all I'm experiencing is a manic episode because I feel so in control of my life and in flow with the universe. I just have a lot of questions. But overall, the quality of my life feels better. I feel more disciplined like I requested and more intuitive. Can this be harmful at all? Is this the beginning stages of being a schizophrenic?

Thank you

There is so much we don't know about our brain and how it works and what affects it. So what if some chemical affects it and makes us think more clearly? Isn't that what they say about some plants: eat this and your brain will work better?

From what you said, it sounds like you are going in the right direction. The guiding voice (I heard s few others talk about that) sounds like a great asset to your life.
The ability to have intuition and to see patterns sounds like a great asset.

No matter what it is, it seems helpful to you and makes your life better. So I would be excited about it.

I don't think it's a mental illness. But even if it was, if it's making your life better, then it's good, right?