Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Science & Spirituality

Old 11-02-2012, 01:02 PM
n2mec

For me, a bang within a bang, first the Big Bang=universe, then another bang=consciousness in order to know its self. The universe knows what its doing.
Old 11-02-2012, 02:08 PM
Master
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JyqBn...eature=related
Old 11-02-2012, 07:19 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shabby
Hey Gem, I was talking about the "Time" before the big bang. The universe did not exist before the Big Bang.

Time was created in what they don't even call the big bang anymore . They call it the Big Bootay or something like that (I forgot what they're supposdly calling it now, and I heard it only a couple days ago; dang...) .

They say that space and time (spacetime, actually) was created and space itself is expanding ; not objects moving apart in empty, pre-existing 'space'.

Then there's the whole multiverse theory, widely accepted, that our universe
may be like a soap bubble in a big ol bathtub of bubble soap in a higher dimension . The familiar concept of space and time become irrelevant in such higher dimension (11 dimensional cotinuum, whatever) . People working on string theory came up with that notion. String theory isn't even string theory, as it evolved into M-theory, short for 'membrane theory' , the idea being that our universe was created when two membranes collided in a higher dimensional realm .

I need to get caught up but probably never will ; they keep thinking of new things as I read less .
Old 13-02-2012, 04:57 PM
Master

Hi Shabby, I always enjoy following your creative inquisitive threads, as for this question. I refer to it as the `primal cause` that which gave form to energy within matter. To understand what is was, we need simply recognize the same condition every one of us passed through in transition, on the way to becoming material beings. The primal cause of the material universe and all energy forms in it is the ether. The ethereal resonances are formless to human perception, but not to our experience, the reason is that like all energies which structure matter, at a core level ethereal resonance energies shape matters energies.

In modern physics the `god particle` or Higgs boson, is a formless particle which is theorized as the `glue` which holds the material universe together. (Wikipedia) The Large Hadron Collider (LHC) is the world's largest and highest-energy particle accelerator. It was built by the European Organization for Nuclear Research (CERN) over a ten year period from 1998 to 2008, with the aim of allowing physicists to test the predictions of different theories of particle physics and high-energy physics, and particularly for the existence of the hypothesized Higgs boson and of the large family of new particles predicted by supersymmetry. The LHC is expected to address some of the most fundamental questions of physics, advancing the understanding of the deepest laws of nature. It contains six detectors each designed for specific kinds of exploration.

To my understanding what they seek, and the answer to your question, are the same, the resonance energies of the subtle ethereal condition. And if they theorize recognition in physics of a formless particle of ether, as the foundation of matters energy, the reality of Spirituality will be scientifically proven. And it will be recognized that from the ethereal resonances came the `big flowing whisper` which actually evolved the material universe.
Old 13-02-2012, 05:36 PM
Shabby

Quote:
Originally Posted by Papa Bear
Hi Shabby, I always enjoy following your creative inquisitive threads, as for this question. I refer to it as the `primal cause` that which gave form to energy within matter. To understand what is was, we need simply recognize the same condition every one of us passed through in transition, on the way to becoming material beings. The primal cause of the material universe and all energy forms in it is the ether. The ethereal resonances are formless to human perception, but not to our experience, the reason is that like all energies which structure matter, at a core level ethereal resonance energies shape matters energies.

In modern physics the `god particle` or Higgs boson, is a formless particle which is theorized as the `glue` which holds the material universe together. (Wikipedia) The Large Hadron Collider (LHC) is the world's largest and highest-energy particle accelerator. It was built by the European Organization for Nuclear Research (CERN) over a ten year period from 1998 to 2008, with the aim of allowing physicists to test the predictions of different theories of particle physics and high-energy physics, and particularly for the existence of the hypothesized Higgs boson and of the large family of new particles predicted by supersymmetry. The LHC is expected to address some of the most fundamental questions of physics, advancing the understanding of the deepest laws of nature. It contains six detectors each designed for specific kinds of exploration.

To my understanding what they seek, and the answer to your question, are the same, the resonance energies of the subtle ethereal condition. And if they theorize recognition in physics of a formless particle of ether, as the foundation of matters energy, the reality of Spirituality will be scientifically proven. And it will be recognized that from the ethereal resonances came the `big flowing whisper` which actually evolved the material universe.

Hey Papabear,
Thank you for responding to my question. I printed out your reply which I do often to really "sit" with what is being presented to me. Thank you also for using simple words in your explanation as those are the ones I prefer to establish through me : )

It makes sense to me what you say and explains my thought process even though I myself have not come up with a solution. What is the missing link and I feel it has something to do with the big bang...the explosion it self. It's like God was mind and took a thought and thought became that which God thought. Thought being matter and the experience the manifestation of it. Yet we (as mind) are not the thought nor the experience but that which is before thought. Is there experience without thought?
Old 13-02-2012, 07:07 PM
Master

Hi Shabby;
Quote:
Hey Papabear,
Thank you for responding to my question. I printed out your reply which I do often to really "sit" with what is being presented to me. Thank you also for using simple words in your explanation as those are the ones I prefer to establish through me : )

It makes sense to me what you say and explains my thought process even though I myself have not come up with a solution. What is the missing link and I feel it has something to do with the big bang...the explosion it self. It's like God was mind and took a thought and thought became that which God thought. Thought being matter and the experience the manifestation of it. Yet we (as mind) are not the thought nor the experience but that which is before thought. Is there experience without thought?

To understand `awareness` that is beyond thought, requires a recognition of what thought is in all natures it may flow within. The nature of material energies associate thought with the biological processes which produce it, but the thoughts themselves are not biological energies. This is important to understand, that the process which creates is not the actual end result. Feelings are not dissimilar, there are processes which create feelings, but the feeling itself becomes an independent energy unto itself.

Consider that thoughts and feelings are beyond our perception, they are `formless` energy, yet the biological processes which create them have form in activity. Also consider what happens to thoughts and feelings, as energies unto themselves, after we evolve beyond their effects. Do they vanish into nothingness? We are led to believe that no energy ever ends but rather, simply change into other energies.

As I have previously reflected, every thought and feeling becomes a resonance of ethereal energy, because it is the source of all energy produced within matter. The significance of this, is that those thoughts and feelings remain a subtle extension of our life`s expression within the ether. This results in the formation of a `formless` subtle ethereal body, an extension of us, in the ethereal resonances. Now if we add to this equation, that mind itself is also` formless` to our perception, yet still associated to our brain mechanisms, we see a process of thought and mind beyond the human body.

This then allows for consideration of experience within the ethereal conditions of awareness. There are many variations of such experiences of awareness, separate from the human body. Out of body experiences, NDEs (near death experiences) astral travel, states of blissful stillness or silence in certain meditative states, these are but a few examples of how the experience of thoughtfulness, can become `states of awareness` which are not produced by thought.

In essence thought and feelings can alter each other a feeling can produce a thoughtful reaction, as thoughts produce feelings as reactions. So when we consider experiences beyond the physical condition, we may consider how sensitivities could become more powerful than thought. In human terms intuition produces awareness before our thoughts analyse the meaning, and intuition by my understanding, is sourced within the ethereal resonances, reflecting the very core of every material energy activity.

In summery I have found more from what I have felt, than what I have thought. Awareness is a condition beyond its thoughtful analysis, so I would reflect that if you look into your heart and find what identifies the essence of you, you will find it is more than the thought that defines it.
Old 13-02-2012, 07:33 PM
Shabby

I have to read this a couple of times...but I will be back. Thanks Papa Bear.
Old 22-02-2012, 05:56 PM
Master

double post
Old 22-02-2012, 05:57 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gem
The emptiness itself still has density in relation to the scale, and there is no 'zero density', it pans out and has a minimal value called the cosmological constant.

I must agree with this as correct. This relation and interaction of it result in what exists today. It's from this relationship everything came from. I suspect Universe may not and still is not as uniform as we think. It is the workings of this relationship that create properties. Remember the Universe is merely in balance. I'm suggesting that relationship still remain today in such words as gravity, time, motion, and so on, properties.
Old 22-02-2012, 06:26 PM
Master

Quote:

I was wondering missing link you mention. Well it certainly does have something to do with the big bang. For instance, is the wonder why it took a couple billion of years and not instantaneously.