Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Science & Spirituality

Old 22-02-2012, 06:48 PM
Shabby

Quote:
Originally Posted by lemex
I was wondering missing link you mention. Well it certainly does have something to do with the big bang. For instance, is the wonder why it took a couple billion of years and not instantaneously.

Yes lemex, and time did not exist prior to the big bang.

Maybe the universe is God's breath. He takes it all in....nothing.....he gives out (big Bang)....everything.....he takes in ......nothing.....he gives out (Big Bang)...everything. Yet "he" is not what he takes in, or gives out, the nothingness nor the everything...It is beyond
Old 23-02-2012, 05:58 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shabby
Yes lemex, and time did not exist prior to the big bang.

Maybe the universe is God's breath. He takes it all in....nothing.....he gives out (big Bang)....everything.....he takes in ......nothing.....he gives out (Big Bang)...everything. Yet "he" is not what he takes in, or gives out, the nothingness nor the everything...It is beyond

Time can't stand alone, never could. Personally what I realized regarding consciousness, is the question of being. Nothingness makes more sense. The realization is something is natural where nothing should be natural. Universe is Creator or as you say Creator Force. Time by itself still means no universe.

We were connected long before the present one. Some say we existed even before this . I suspect universe is living as life came from there and it just takes that long to develop. Life or creation would use the resources given (available) and I imagine Creator would as well.

There's a theory that says, memory essence is millions of years old, which is how one is familiar with information we should have no way of knowing. Sadly, we don't appreciated the breath as much as we should so it may involve learning that comes through essence itself.

Personally I have a theory time plays in the physical universe, one that it is a dimension, a force and needed. Time merely is needed. Maybe, we've always existed. I suspect we all return to the source of creation. One day we will know for sure I think.

From my own perspective and have been thinking of late is I can't imagine experience without body, you know before the big bang. Yet mind has transcended some of the basic questions. But I suspect and certainly may be wrong, universe was also a creation point not just for us. . In any case, learning may be part of it to. This is how I deal with it.....

I just wanted you to see how craziness works and I deal wit it. We've always existed somehow
Old 22-05-2012, 12:38 AM
Newbie ;)
Master
As Within So without

Quote:
I see it a bit different Xan...but I might be wrong. The Absolute (Real) can not be what we see as before the Big Bang. As the infinite can not have been physical as something can only be of something. Something was everything before the big bang, whereas in the absolute nothing is everything. Even before the Big Bang...there was something....not just which caused something to happen (the Big Bang) but something from which it happened. Wouldn't you agree?

Wow, somebody else who actually seems to have similar cosmic viewpoints I've been espousing for years. Thx for stating that.

Cosmic Heirarchy

My speculation is, that, what is beyond/meta, our observed physical/energy Universe, is the unobserved, ultra-micro, quasi-physical, gravitational spacetime membrane, that exists as, a buffer-zone boundary, just before we get to macro-micro infinite, metaphysical, non-occupied space/spacial/spatility.

Cosmic Heirarchy

0) Metaphysical concepts of mind/intellect are concepts of space, and not space/spacial/spatiality ergo metaphysical concepts have no shape/form, rather they are concepts of shape/from/pattern etc...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

00) metaphysical, macro-micro infinite true nothingness aka non-occupied space aka spaciality/spatiality and is beyond the finite physical/energy and quasi-physical/gravity Universe

01) gravitational spacetime buffer-zone of occupied space.

02) finite physical/energy Universe of fermionic matter and bosonic forces of occupied space.

God(es) = all of the above, 0, 00, 01 and 02.

"U"niverse = 00, 01 and 02 above

Universe = 01 and 02 above

universe = local universe as 01, 02 or our more local, human indivdiuals sphere-of-influence or any entity we want to place at the center of a spherical-of-influence.

metaphysical infinity(0 ) embraces the finite quasi-physical/gravity(01),

and the quasi-physical/gravity(01) embraces and contains/coheres, the finite physical/energy Universe,

so metaphysical infinity(00), is shaped/formed from within the infinity, since there is not an outside circumferecne to that macro-micro-infinity ergo metaphysical infinity is shaped/formed from its quasi-inside i.e. by those two, quasi-physical and physical that it embraces but does not operationally contain/restrict.

01 and 02 are shaped by operational functions, that are based upon and related too, and derived from, the three, and only three, statically conceptulized--- i.e. non-dynamic --- regular/symmetrical and triangulated, polyhedra of Universe--- tetrahedron, octahedron and icosahedron ---and the cubo-octahedron aka Vector Equlibirum( VE ), as the Euclidean Operating System of Universe.

In the Rybonics entropic "heat death" scenarios, I have laid out the bosons and gravity remain as 5-fold( phi ) orientations of at least two spherical bubbles aka great equatorial-like great circle-like polygonals on each side of the 4-fold VE's( 3D polyhedron ) collapse into 2D triangular set of 4 face-bonded triangles or as the 2D subdivided triangular set, of 5 face-bonded triangles edge-bonded by three triangles.

This following site gives a quasi-intutitive graphic visual of the above explanation, tho the two are not directly related. Two spherical bubbles-- see fermi bubles ----each side of my entropic plane is the gist of the above and this site helps with this basic idea below.

In the heat death scenarios fermionic matter and the bosonic forces are encoded as as triangular quasi-superficially, 2D patterned map, that approaches being only 2D but here again, I believe there is eternal oscillation, between the two sides of the triangular set, even at these near cosmic equilibrious places of least energy are clustered in a much larger subdivided plane of subdivided triangles.

Rybo the Rybot from planet Rybon spreading the Rybonic Seed
Old 26-05-2012, 04:44 AM
romistrub

Quote:
I would like to ponder on the Idea of what was before the "Big Bang" after watching a movie by Stephen Hawking "Into the Universe". In this movie he touches on the subject of before the Big Bang by stating that prior to the Big Bang nothing existed, well no energy, no matter, no time, no space. There was something but not considered something as it was all there was.

I think of the process of "finding the beginning" as being algorithmic. As in, we are not finding some fundamental state of (pre-)existence, but creating it via an algorithm of inquiry. There is, of course, no end to an algorithm unless one decides to stop running it.

In the spirit of As Within, So Without, consider this:

Memory comes from differentiation. Without differentiation, there could be no change, and without change, no memory. Undifferentiable existence would be pure experience. "Not even nothingness". Full Tao. Beyond completion, beyond complete coherence. And, as we understand, "that which can be named is not Tao". But between memoryless sleeps, crossing the moments of pure experience, lies the sense of continuity, of permanence propagating into obscurity, of life crossing the thresholds of annihilation.
Old 26-05-2012, 01:49 PM
Newbie ;)
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by rybo
metaphysical infinity(0 ) embraces the finite quasi-physical/gravity(01),

Oops, that should have been a double 00 label for the macro-micro metaphysical infinity

Got to go change that on my "Cosmic heirarchy" page also.

http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...ad.php?t=36171

"0" metaphysical concepts of mind/intellect are complementary too, and not embracive of, 00, 01 and 02.

The other problem, is that I used to include "0" metaphysical concepts in my "U"niverse identity/label and in my latest revision I took it out ergo there is no Universe label/identity that includes "0" metaphsyical concepts of mind/intellect.

Now where did I put that ole thinking cap of mind?...

Rybo the Rybot