Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 16-03-2015, 05:22 PM
cool101

There are 12 spirit levels of evolved spirit
on earth your soul evolution will be like 1 or 2 the goal to master astral projection will be to reach spirit level 10 at least that is really hard to do i think only a few percent of peaple have reached spirit level 10 on this earth right now
Old 16-03-2015, 05:25 PM
cool101

I gained all this knowledge through first hand astral projection and the akashic records if anybody wanted to know
Old 17-03-2015, 02:38 AM
wanderlusterer

Quote:
Originally Posted by VinceField
It depends on the technique you use. The WBTB (wake back to bed) method calls for sleeping for 3 or 4 cycles, then waking up for 5 minutes-1 hour and then going back to bed, so using this technique would allow what you have said. The optimal technique is to catch yourself waking up and immediately separate from the body, so what you have said would not be ideal using this method.

I woke up and tried a couple of times, slipping between falling asleep, feeling stiff, and being overly alert... But i finally managed to move my consciousness previously my body would feel separated from my physical body, but my head would be glued stuck to my physical head. Today i think my astral head lifted 2 inches. Its not much, but im happy
Old 20-03-2015, 10:16 PM
rockthrone

The best method for myself had been to induce AP after I've been asleep for a couple of hours and then get up to use the latrine or go for a glass of water. I have projected other ways though as well. Don't overthink it. Otherwise you will self-sabotage.
Old 21-03-2015, 11:16 AM
Master

The best and only way to ap is to practice, practice and practice again. There are no short cuts.
Old 21-03-2015, 12:15 PM
wanderlusterer

Should it be done in a relaxed way? I feel i over-focus sometimes, leading to unconsciously tensing the body.. Like im just trying to pop out of my body using sheer willpower. Doesnt seem to work that way :P
Old 21-03-2015, 09:04 PM
Master

It is important to be relaxed otherwise ap is unlikely to happen.
Old 21-03-2015, 11:36 PM
Super Moderator
That is so true. And it's deeper than just body-relaxation although the mind must be focussed.
This morning someone I know hooted their car horn outside my house way too early to get my attention as they drove past. I had no intention of getting out of bed. I lay there awake, very relaxed, and started to feel the vibrations. I knew I could easily leave my body. But even just the thought that they were going to drive past and do it again at some moment held me back from leaving my body. (Even though they didn't.)
Old 22-03-2015, 02:47 AM
wanderlusterer

Sometimes i feel like i'm floating, but then I can still feel the mattress against my back.. That means i've not actually APed yet right? Or can we still feel our physical body in astral form when we thing about it.

I think i've noticed something though. If i eat raw fruits and vegetables the night before, i seem to have more success (although not very much lol) compared to nights that i eat kfc or something like that. I think having a detoxed body helps a lot
Old 22-03-2015, 04:28 AM
Master

I find my spiritual self feels like my physical body when I have just ap. It feels very real. It feels very much like your physical body when it is not. It could mean your spiritual self could feel the mattress and you thought it was your physical self.