Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 30-12-2010, 03:27 AM
lje

Question Spirit Guide in Human Form?

I just had a strange night yesterday. I don't know if it is my spirit guide or something. C ould it be possible that a spirit guide can be in a human form?
Old 30-12-2010, 03:35 AM
Summerland

Quote:
Originally Posted by lje
I just had a strange night yesterday. I don't know if it is my spirit guide or something. C ould it be possible that a spirit guide can be in a human form?

Need a little bit more info? I believe that angels will take human form. But like I said, need a teensy bit more info~~~~
Old 30-12-2010, 03:53 AM
lje

Ok, yesterday night i went outside alone to buy something, i was in a good mood that time and as i walk i remember about contacting spirit guide and then before i reached the store an old man around 60 yrs old passed me by and he talked to me in a calm voice and he was like he knew me very well, he said (in our dialect): what a beautiful young lady, it's already dark what are you doing outside? I just smiled and i feel comfortable. And then at the store i was in between the two old man again, the other one talked to me again and he is smiling at me, i just smiled again lol i am a shy type person. Then i left, on my way home i remembered again my spirit guide. So those old men could be my spirit guide? or am i just being too curious about everything around me.
Old 30-12-2010, 04:07 AM
Summerland

Quote:
Originally Posted by lje
Ok, yesterday night i went outside alone to buy something, i was in a good mood that time and as i walk i remember about contacting spirit guide and then before i reached the store an old man around 60 yrs old passed me by and he talked to me in a calm voice and he was like he knew me very well, he said (in our dialect): what a beautiful young lady, it's already dark what are you doing outside? I just smiled and i feel comfortable. And then at the store i was in between the two old man again, the other one talked to me again and he is smiling at me, i just smiled again lol i am a shy type person. Then i left, on my way home i remembered again my spirit guide. So those old men could be my spirit guide? or am i just being too curious about everything around me.

If it is in your neighborhood, I would wait to see if these men reappear. It could be that you looked so happy that they could not help but comment on it.Maybe seeing your smile was a thing that THEY needed to see.
I don't know your country or what sort of a neighborhood it is that you live in. I believe that sometime someone can come in to our life for a moment or just in passing, or even to have a conversation with us at some point when it is needed. A guide isn't always in spirit form. There are a lot of human guides in our lives also.
Old 30-12-2010, 04:15 AM
Master
I feel you really need to use your gut feeling on this, if this felt like a human version of a spirit guide then I see no reason not. I believe in that stuff by the way, that a spirit guide can manifest into human form or even animal form for that matter to help us out.
Spiritlite.
Old 30-12-2010, 05:14 AM
angel62

your spirit guide could of given him a message for you they take on so many different forms so the message gets across he may of just been a angel messenger for you to see
Old 30-12-2010, 05:33 AM
Master
Hello Lje,

There are humans with substantial spiritual wisdom. This particular man did not seem to be such a person, based on what he said.

I can appreciate the value of guidance from all available sources. However it is the goal of every evolved guide to empower the human. There is no better wisdom than that which comes from within the self. Every evolved guide understands this principal.

It is also true that few really seek that type of self empowerment. Most of us, 99.5% that is, just want insights for those immediate choices we face in life.

May I ask what degree of guidance it is that you seek?

Thanks,
John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 30-12-2010, 07:03 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by lje

It is possible the guide has a human form (even so unlikely) but the human form will not be your guide. This is certain.

I have helped someone during two life times (not as guide) but I can say with certainty, the form know as Detlef is not what is helping or guiding in any form.
It is the form known as Rah nam which I am part of, who filled this role.
Old 30-12-2010, 07:06 AM
lje

Quote:
Originally Posted by John32241
Hello Lje,

There are humans with substantial spiritual wisdom. This particular man did not seem to be such a person, based on what he said.

I can appreciate the value of guidance from all available sources. However it is the goal of every evolved guide to empower the human. There is no better wisdom than that which comes from within the self. Every evolved guide understands this principal.

It is also true that few really seek that type of self empowerment. Most of us, 99.5% that is, just want insights for those immediate choices we face in life.

May I ask what degree of guidance it is that you seek?

Thanks,
John
Actually, i am thinking about my grandfather in that day, he died when i'm just only 2 and i didn't get the chance to be with him like for a long time and i missed him :( omg i'm crying. I want to be beside him, being safe and comfortable
Old 30-12-2010, 01:39 PM
mrcuteblackie

Why do some spirits have to guide us? Do they not have lives of their own? Do we ow them?