Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > General Paranormal

Old 29-12-2014, 04:17 PM
Deactivated Account

I agree with Thunder Bow, in that the characters we form attachments to are drawing out our repressed shadow side that wants integration, hence the depression.

However, I also have a theory that thought-forms from masses of people about particular characters can gather in the collective unconscious or I suppose the astral worlds and these chunks of information can attract passing spirits at similar vibrations. So if the character was dark and you felt attached to it then the collective thought-forms you were unconsciously opening yourself up to in order to explore the character mentally may have come with some not so friendly entities too.
Old 01-01-2015, 04:22 AM
Knower
A couple of days ago I saw a passage from a book called Earth Angel Realms and there was a chant to not be associated with any negative vows in this life and I did it. At first, I felt very free ad happy but I still fel like something was missing and...It was him. I just feel like this is a Neverending issue, now.
Old 02-01-2015, 07:17 AM
Knower

There's a lot of different reasons you might be having this problem. I always find it helps to write things down. You might want to make a list of the reasons you are attached to this character. What about him attracts you? You said you are drawn to complicated people but, that could mean anything. The character may be a disturbed serial killer but, there's more to him than just that. And if you take those parts away what's left?

It could be the fact that right now you can't separate the disturbed serial killer from everything else is what you're having problems with and is what's causing you the nightmares. I mean if I got attached to a disturbed serial killer character I'd be kinda freaking too.

You can further explore this through journal writing, art, poetry, or even story telling, make up your own story with him in it and see what happens. Maybe you'll discover you have a hidden talent that is begging to come out. Or it could simply be a warning about the kind of people you get attached to.

Good luck
Old 03-01-2015, 08:42 PM
Knower
Well, my friend and I love writing stories and he is in the ones we are currently writing. I actually see parts of myself in him, I believe. Like how we both love Nirvana, we both have emotional disorders and have seen a Psychiatrist for it, we both love things that are strange and mysterious, we are both very passionate when it comes to people we love, we are both very sensitive, we both have issues with our mothers, we both love the ocean and hate school, I just feel like if we knew each other then we would be inseparable and it hurts me to know that I don't know him. I wish that I could comfort him but I know that I can't...I actually cried yesterday and all the tears went straight to my lips. It was strange and nothing like that has ever happened before. I feel like my Twin Flame is also very worried about this but it's like I can't even hear him anymore.
Old 05-01-2015, 01:02 AM
Experiencer

I am pleased that you sought the help of a Psychiatrist, maybe you need to make a follow up appointment with them.. sometimes situations you experience cause a flareup of your particular problems... I hope you find a more lasting solution to your difficulties very soon..
Old 06-01-2015, 12:29 AM
Knower
I think that I have accidentally created him as a thought form and now that I have come to terms with it, it's become very peaceful and we seem to have become friends. I'm very happy with this conclusion!