Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Divination > Pendulums and Dowsing

Old 07-06-2011, 01:38 AM
Deactivated Account

stogey ~ next time you are wanting to make a pendulum from a necklace, save yourself some money. Look for a necklace that has something like a pendant hanging from it already, then you don't have to buy earrings to go with it ! Unless your pendulum sessions are a formal occasion?

Dream Angel xx

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction
Old 07-06-2011, 01:41 AM
surrendertotheflow

ya know, for some reason I picked up a pine cone yesterday and brought it inside. I am looking for some type of tool to help me learn, perhaps this is a good one for me. how does it work?
Old 07-06-2011, 01:55 AM
Deactivated Account

what do you mean, how does it work ? how do you make the pinecone into a pendulum or how to use a pendulum ?

Here is a thread about a video on using pendulums http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...ad.php?t=10486

I haven't watched it yet

Expect Miracles !

Old 07-06-2011, 01:56 AM
surrendertotheflow

how to use the pendulum
Old 07-06-2011, 02:02 AM
Deactivated Account

ok thanks, I can tell you what I do if you like ?

I take my pendulum and say "hello ", then holding it still, I ask it " Show me which way you will swing for a yes answer ? " and mine swings towards me and away from me. Then I ask " which way will you swing for a no answer ? " and mine swings left to right and again left to right . Then I ask " which way will you swing for a maybe answer ? " and it swings in a circle, either clockwise or counterclockwise. Then I ask , " which way will you swing if you don't know or don't want to tell me the answer ? " and it swings again in a circular motion but opposite direction of swinging for a maybe answer. And sometimes if it doesn't want to answer it doesn't swing at all.

These are how it swings for me - each person has to ask their own questions, as yours could swing in different directions for you, for your answers.

OR another way I sometimes do it for the yes/no questions. I ask a question I know the yes answer for and see what it gives me for a swing, and then I ask a definite no question and see what direction it swings in.

I hope this helps
Dream Angel xx

Expect Miracles !

Old 07-06-2011, 08:46 PM
Moonangel

Dream angel, It just doesnt move as steady as my prefered pendalum, it wobbles about a bit....looks lovely though :)
Old 07-06-2011, 09:32 PM
Deactivated Account

Thank you for explaining Moonangel.

Expect Miracles !

Old 07-06-2011, 10:23 PM
surrendertotheflow

Thanks for the info! I will give this a try
Old 08-06-2011, 12:07 AM
Deactivated Account

You are welcome surrendertotheflow, I hope it works well for you.

Dream Angel xx

Expect Miracles !

Old 08-06-2011, 01:12 AM
Medium_Laura

Quote:
Originally Posted by norseman
One of my most sensitive pendulums is a pine cone suspended on a thread.
Love it Norse! :)