Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Divination > Pendulums and Dowsing

Old 26-07-2018, 12:39 AM
Master
Hi Amethyst and it's good to hear from you and reading about the progress you made. There is no worry about your late reply as we tread our paths at the speed of life.

Blessings to you on your path.

"But ask now the beasts, and they shall teach thee; and the fowls of the air, and they shall tell thee:

Or speak to the earth, and it shall teach thee: and the fishes of the sea shall declare unto thee."
Job 12: 7 and 8 (KJV)
Old 28-07-2018, 10:44 AM
Seeker

Hi Chrysalis,

I am pleased by your message that I do not have to worry. That releases some feelings of unease or more strained guilt. I haven't been able to dowse in the past days as there has been an enormous heatwave of > 35 Celcius over here. Basically had hung out under trees and dived into the water. It has been cooler since this morning with a small rain shower. :)

But now I am talking about dowsing. I have had a really strange dream about dowsing. I saw a man in my dreams. He was talking to me about dowsing. He talked and while he was talking he showed me a book with prints on them about dowsing and telling me that he knew I was dowsing and how it works? I was perplexed at that moment and sort of tried avoiding him, and then I walked away.

Such an odd dream..... it might tell me something but I need to digest it first. :)

Anyway have a nice day or night :) and thanks a lot.
Old 28-07-2018, 04:33 PM
Administrator
Hello

The dream does hold a message, but you put you need to digest it first....so in that I will hold from comment on it.

Lynn
Old 28-07-2018, 05:35 PM
Master
35C, wow that's hot. No wonder why you didn't feel like doing much.

I have an idea what the dream might mean, but like Lynn, I'll hold off to let your dream sink in.

"But ask now the beasts, and they shall teach thee; and the fowls of the air, and they shall tell thee:

Or speak to the earth, and it shall teach thee: and the fishes of the sea shall declare unto thee."
Old 06-08-2018, 09:08 PM
Seeker

Hi Lynn and Chrysalis, I am back again. There is a heatwave going on.

It hasn't been as hot ever and they are foretelling more heatwaves in the coming years. It was loads of ice creams, soda's, and cooling down in shades. I have been having the van on but since I have been having a sore and painful throat. I am very sensitive I suppose. I sound hoarse. I have stopping turning the thing on as I barely can speak, and coughing more than twenty times a day in the past six days..... Just staying in the shades and drinking cold refreshments.

The world has been going through a heatwave, some countries hitting 50C! Those are records. Hope you guys were ok.
I wanted to reply on the message I wrote about the dream I had last week.

Thinking about it now: the man was sitting on a chair. I passed him by and he spoke to me direcly as if he knew what I was doing. He looked like a stranger I don't know. A man. He showed me a sort of book or A5 cards on paper as if he knew too how to use the pendulum. As if he was reading me or I more like: I know that you do that. I felt a bit exposed maybe, or slightly.

I have been thinking but actually can't make much of it. I had a slight thing that maybe what I was doing is unethical? Nah, not that. Or that maybe he is telling that I should develop it more?

What do you guys think?

I also have been dowsing for a soulmate. I asked: will I meet my soulmate ever, it replied by not wating to give an answer. For me that is left to right. No answer.
Old 06-08-2018, 10:42 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amethyst
Hi Chrysalis,

I am pleased by your message that I do not have to worry. That releases some feelings of unease or more strained guilt. I haven't been able to dowse in the past days as there has been an enormous heatwave of > 35 Celcius over here. Basically had hung out under trees and dived into the water. It has been cooler since this morning with a small rain shower. :)

But now I am talking about dowsing. I have had a really strange dream about dowsing. I saw a man in my dreams. He was talking to me about dowsing. He talked and while he was talking he showed me a book with prints on them about dowsing and telling me that he knew I was dowsing and how it works? I was perplexed at that moment and sort of tried avoiding him, and then I walked away.

Such an odd dream..... it might tell me something but I need to digest it first. :)

Anyway have a nice day or night :) and thanks a lot.

Hello again and since you asked for any insight into this dream means I'll post what I think is going on. Whether you resonate, or not, with what I say is okay.

Not all dreams are simply dreams to be interpreted. Some dreams are used by Ascended Masters as means of communication, or to get your attention. In your case, I have a strong feeling that one such being has reached out to you. He already demonstrated that he knows a lot about pendulums and dowsing. I'd also take it further that there's more to dowsing than what is collectively known as over the centuries society has lost knowledge by various means.

If you can connect with this Ascended Master you could learn a lot more from him than you could from anyone here in the physical. I'm assuming you know how to meditate so I suggest to use that as a means to connect and communicate with him. Quiet your mind and pay attention for what drifts, or floats, into your mind. You can think about seemingly random thoughts after you meditate.

He's paying attention to your efforts and wants to teach you. He already reached out to you and will do so again if you make an effort.

Well, that's my two bits concerning your dream.

Old 06-08-2018, 10:54 PM
Master
Hi Amethyst,

"I also have been dowsing for a soulmate. I asked: will I meet my soulmate ever, it replied by not wating to give an answer. For me that is left to right. No answer."

Just a quick note about your pendulum's response.

Whenever a time frame is involved with questions creates a problem so is best to omit any time references. The word 'ever' does involve time. It's best to ask for a series of events. You could ask, 'do you know when such and such will happen?' If no, leave it be or try rephrasing your question. If yes, then have fun narrowing down a time frame.

Good luck and blessings to you to feel better!

Old 13-12-2018, 10:46 PM
Seeker

Hi you all,

I haven't been here for a while. I stopped dowsing for a while due to issues at work. I got bullied by a man.

I tried dowsing, and got some results that seemed true in the end.

But I wonder now whether my contract is gonna get extended next year with my current job?

I got several answers based on the phrasing of my question.

Will my contract be extended next year? I got a maybe.

Will my contract be extended if I return in the full hours instead of the less hours I am doing now?

Will my contract be extended if I give it my fullest shot?
Old 13-12-2018, 10:46 PM
Seeker

Hi you all,

I haven't been here for a while. I stopped dowsing for a while due to issues at work. I got bullied by a man.

I tried dowsing, and got some results that seemed true in the end.

But I wonder now whether my contract is gonna get extended next year with my current job?

I got several answers based on the phrasing of my question.

Will my contract be extended next year? I got a maybe.

Will my contract be extended if I return in the full hours instead of the less hours I am doing now?

Will my contract be extended if I give it my fullest shot?
Old 19-12-2018, 11:06 AM
Seeker

Hi everyone,

Maybe many of you are busy for the holidays? Is there anyone who could help me with this question please?

Warm wishes x