Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 24-04-2015, 04:41 PM
Experiencer

Hi, I have not been feeling energy shift but I have been feeling a lot of love from what I can only say is God. It is the most beautiful feeling ever.
Old 25-04-2015, 11:05 PM
Kamila

Yes i call it universe - God
Old 25-04-2015, 11:15 PM
Master
It is the vibrant energy of spring slapping us all awake after winter hibernation......at least here in the northern hemisphere.
Old 26-04-2015, 02:00 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamila
for the past couple days or maybe a week i hv been feeling a huge energy shift. Each day it gets more obvious. It feels like universal love or something springing to life. It feels amazing..reminds me of a summer breeze coupled with love .

Remembering ones own wholeness, integrates in feeling, otherwise it would only be logic not practice for some.
And to answer your question. Yes I feel love. When balanced in me it less intense in spurts, more flowing as my whole self, into all experiences, not just some.
Old 26-04-2015, 10:15 AM
Kamila

Yes spring definitely has an affect but theres more to it...like i said it feels like Gods love along those lines
Old 26-04-2015, 10:18 AM
Kamila

Quote:
Originally Posted by naturesflow
Remembering ones own wholeness, integrates in feeling, otherwise it would only be logic not practice for some.
And to answer your question. Yes I feel love. When balanced in me it less intense in spurts, more flowing as my whole self, into all experiences, not just some.
Yes i like thqt answer that resonates too but idk for sure