Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Healing

Old 25-08-2016, 01:23 PM
Deactivated Account

Exclamation Being psychically attacked

There's a man that's been psychically attacking me for years, and I wasn't able to figure this out until last year when I started developing my gifts as a sensitive clairaudient and clairvoyant. I don't even know him in waking life. I don't know what I did to deserve this. He just says he loves me, but he wants to mess with my mind. I currently have two practitioners working on solutions, but nothing seems to deter him, and every attempt to make him stop spurs him on. My one practitioner claims that he is a living person - an advanced astral projector - and a creepy, pathetic loser. He's psychotic and stalks me psychically. I've tried everything. I've tried protective crystals, practitioners using Palo rituals, using my mentor's advice - Nothing seems to get this guy off my back. Any suggestions would be helpful. It has come to the point where I feel like I'm in a hostage situation. He tries to monopolize my thoughts, and every time I try to focus on something else, he clamors for attention and lashes out at me. Please help.
Old 25-08-2016, 04:09 PM
Knower

You can't get a being out of your head by resisting them, fighting them, throwing mud at them, getting one or more healers to move them out.

The best path is to make friends, work through the suffering, grant release.

You may have karmic history with this soul. Learn to laugh and play rather than fight, torment, and reject. Believe it or not your freedom comes from learning to let go. It is one of the hardest facets to master since entities can live in our head and turn the screws all day long and usually at the most inconvenient of times.

So join the party and learn something about the nature of spirit.
Have a dialog with your visitor. Help that being take a next step.

This will pass.
Old 28-08-2016, 07:26 AM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TruthJunkie
You can't get a being out of your head by resisting them, fighting them, throwing mud at them, getting one or more healers to move them out.

The best path is to make friends, work through the suffering, grant release.

You may have karmic history with this soul. Learn to laugh and play rather than fight, torment, and reject. Believe it or not your freedom comes from learning to let go. It is one of the hardest facets to master since entities can live in our head and turn the screws all day long and usually at the most inconvenient of times.

So join the party and learn something about the nature of spirit.
Have a dialog with your visitor. Help that being take a next step.

This will pass.

I agree with TruthJunkie. Bless the person, forgive him and then only you will be able to deal with this connection (which could be karmic). Pray for the soul. Shutting yourself will only harm you and make you more vulnerable. This is just my perspective.
Old 28-08-2016, 08:38 AM
Newbie ;)
Knower

hi I can see this happen , can see what I can do
there is so much red and black around this person
get rid of him stay away from him extinguish anything in your mind that relates to him

I feel strongly about you writing 'please help ' I can help you :-) and will try !
Old 28-08-2016, 08:52 AM
Master

This sounds karmic though of cause it also could be some psycho obsessed person capable of astral projection who you came to his attention after seeing your posts online (things like that can occur).

I was once psychically attacked to the point I was almost killed by some occultic group who was apparently interstate here in Australia and I have no idea at all why.

A couple of others with good gifts had to save me, they actually sent such a psychic attack back to the one attacking me down through the link these others had to me, that they stopped doing it to me.

(note in my situation I didnt ask for those attacking me to be attacked, so I assume there wasnt karmic consenquences for me in the others doing this to me possibly ending up hurt themselves for it.. my daughter had just sought out these others I knew for help for me rather then ringing an ambulance but I just expected them to break the link the others had on me which they were using to do what they were doing). So Im not about to tell you to have this other attacked back to stop him.

This group had floored me and I was in huge trouble during the attack, physical paralyses, heart going irregular and breathing trouble. I just put that attack down to possibly a past life karmic thing.

I also got psychically attacked by two diffferent people on separate occassions when I had involvement with a big healing, spiritual site which no longer exists online..one I'd accidently peaved off, while the other person just liked setting entities at people there and then hearing about them suffering and had infected me by that (leaving me once again having to get help).

So living people attacking others psychically do happen and maybe could be more common then most are aware. I'd think though that how to do with this is similar though whether they are living people doing this to you or beings existing completely in the other planes.

Firstly have you attempted to reason with this other?. If he thinks he loves you, maybe you can get through to him in some way that what he is doing isnt good for you and that it certainly isnt a way that is going to have you be friends or like him. There is the possibility that he's supposed to learn something from you.

Secondly, can you feel the mind intrusion going on before he does it?

When had a situation in which another was trying to get into my head (in my case a reptilian in a persons body who I'd ended up on a train with, I think my energy body got her attention cause of the meditations I was doing at time made me stand out and aroused her curiousity about me, next thing she was trying to get into my head.

I could feel it and was able to then repel the mind intrusion by pushing back at it with my own mind energy, we had a battle of energies, till the other gave up. Can you feel the intrusion before it gets properly in, when it first starts its energy nudging at your mind and can you push back? (if you can feel this i think you should also be able to push back, I was able to without difficulty).

If talking with that other hasnt worked, and you can feel when other is pushing in to intrude, you could try pushing back and push back hard.. be strong in your determination that the other wont get in.

You could even probably hurt the other with a mind slam if you are able to do this and take the other by surprise..an attack due to the connection also leaves the other also open to attack, a direct line to the other. (i wont suggest that you actually do that as i dont want karmic consequences on me). But you could be this others target just from being easy to get to esp if you have past life links to this other who draws him to you.

Just simply pushing the energy back if it is done without bad intent wont leave any karmic consequences but could just be seen as a standing in your own power thing.

While doing that I also thought of walls to put a wall over my mind and thoughts to also try to block the one out from my surface ones). Have you tried putting your thoughts behind walls? Big strong walls...
Old 30-08-2016, 08:19 PM
Deactivated Account

Thanks for your responses. I do not agree with the "make friends" route, as I've tried many times to empathize, and there is just no way to do so. He actually wants me to die or go insane. He said it himself. Obviously, I'm not going to do either. He can't actually kill me, and he can't make me go crazy unless I give him that power, so I've been trying to avoid thoughts about him when they enter my mind, but I can tell when he's intruding. It used to just be conversations when I was in meditative states, but now, it's started happening when I'm fully conscious. I won't get fully formed sentences - just phrases here and there. Or, I'll know I'm being observed.

To go into further detail, I started noticing about a decade ago some really bizarre instances of people who could be controlled in altered states around me. I.e., people talking in their sleep with me, saying things about me that they had no knowledge of in waking life, or if they were drunk, they'd do the same thing - very out of character, bizarre things. When I was about 19 years old, I started having astral projections and noticed a man who would pull me out of body and try to suffocate me, hold me down. One time, he was having sex with me and struck me across the face. The blow was powerful enough to cause me to jump awake. When I was 21, I started experimenting with meditation and ended up having an astral projection where I met this man in a forest. He pretended to be my spirit guide for three years until I started advancing in my gifts and asking more questions. I don't know why I was allowed to find out - maybe he got careless - but I eventually discovered his true identity, and his true intentions. Some things in my life spiraled out of control, and I think he just sees me as a real life voodoo doll that he can play with. Like, I'm a soap opera reality TV show for his own sick entertainment.

Currently, I have been working on monitoring my thoughts, and the distractions have gotten worse. He is a HUGE attention wh*** and when I focus on other things, he has temper tantrums. He's made threats against my friends and family (including my one year old nephew), says he knows where I live and will send someone to kill me (I don't believe that, though), and when I ignore him when I'm falling asleep, he pulls me out of body and tries to grab my attention in some way. He feeds me projected images that mostly don't make any sense. They used to make me really upset and uncomfortable, but at this point, I'm desensitized, so I just laugh at how ridiculous they are and brush them off. He likes to astrally rape me. When I'm calm, he degrades me. When I tell him to get out and close the door between us, he gets upset, starts crying and says he wants me and that me pushing him away is killing him. But this always leads to his outburst of anger. He acts out a bit like a child would if they're not given attention. I've had instances where I've actually yelled, "YOU NEED TO BE NICE" and he'll settle down for a bit, but he always reverts back to malicious behavior. His personality seems split, but I can't tell if he's just psychotic or maleficent.

I've told him time and time again to leave me alone and that I want nothing to do with him. He's in the public eye, and I told him that I didn't care what people would think of me - I'd let everybody know what he's really like and ruin his reputation if it got him off my back, but he said he was willing to risk it because I'm his "favorite one" and this is all he's ever wanted. He says he's blocked me from getting rid of him and that we're bound together in some way. He calls it "marriage" and that there's currently some kind of process under way right now that's irreversibly converging our souls, but I don't believe that either because he lies about everything. He knows that what he's doing is hurting me. He laughs and says, "Good. That makes me happy." I have a bit of a problem blocking my own thoughts. I have a bit of a telepathic Tourette's problem.. I'm not a big talk-out-loud person, and often think everything out in a running commentary in my head. I don't know how much of it is accessible, but sometimes, he'll post things that relate to what I've been thinking about on social media.

I'm enduring at this point. I'm just soldiering on. I'm tough, but it's exhausting. It feels as though I've been taken hostage.
Old 31-08-2016, 05:30 AM
Newbie ;)
Knower

dont you see this is a complete energy sucking /drama situation

he has all these treads attached and sucks your energy

like some blood sucker , his words and what he says manipulate this

get rid of him , don't talk don't think about words or word constructs its an energy thing ...it always is

he's got the aura colours for it and you as victim red/black versus light blue/light yellow

you need to shield him out and cut all energy treads between the 2 of you

and it s over

all this talk between you and him is all manipulative from his side to keep it going

you feel guilt and such this is what he preys on to keep connected

the 'him' 'knowing you' in all his ways are the energy connections that need to go !!!!
Old 31-08-2016, 07:36 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by GaiaWSO
When I tell him to get out and close the door between us, he gets upset, starts crying and says he wants me and that me pushing him away is killing him. But this always leads to his outburst of anger. He acts out a bit like a child would if they're not given attention.

sounds like though you give him attention and keep giving it and that's the issue, he probably feeds on it or at least it keeps him entertained. You said above that you closed the door on him. I think that is what you do probably need to do and keep doing it until this goes away.

Dont even speak to him as it will just by the sounds of it continue to keep this around. You know he cant hurt you, just close the door and have nothing to do with him anymore. dont keep playing into this drama
Old 12-09-2016, 02:40 PM
Knower

I have had contact most of my life. When I signed on to a 5 year trancemedium program my head was filled with beings for the next 5 years. At first it was absolutely amazing. And then it became a all day event every day and with many entities (an entire program community in spirit). I like many fought tooth and nail just to have a free moment without intrusion. In the end the only one who suffered in that situation was me. I was producing the suffering by resisting the contact. You say you are not willing to make friends with an entity. I get it. But it is it worth creating a whole lot of stress because nothing you or your practitioners will move this attention out of your space. I knew many of the beings I was in contact with but live a fairly solitary life. After that program ended I got a huge heart hug and they all left and have not been back in at least 5 years now. Contact is not for the meek or weak in mind. It's spiritual hardball in a sense because you become central to the education. Many people have very little if any contact. So why you?
Old 12-09-2016, 04:30 PM
Master
I spent about a year with a guy in another country completely attached into me, to the point he could taste the food I ate and complain about it, feel when I woke in the morning and what type of flooring my feel landed on, feel my every emotion and then quiz me on why I was feeling that and on and on. It was the most invasive thing I've experienced to date in life.

It forced me to do three things, it took me a while (about 3 months to get it down effectively) to really learn these things and get them right but it was well worth it - he's out of me for good now and can't make contact anymore.

1: Cut energetic cords and remove all energies of him from my system. (I used Kyanite for this swooping it in a cutting motion all around my body and auric field)

2: Putting up psychic shields around my body and auric field. I ran three of them for a really long time, the outer most one was a mirror shield.

3: Controlling my mind to never think of him so that I didn't accidently create an energy cord to him through the shielding and thus give him a back door in. Learning to not think of him at all and to have zero emotion around him was the hardest of the three and took an effort equal to quitting smoking or some other addictive substance as I had by then developed a year or two long mental habit of obsessing over him. But not allowing entry in through having zero thoughts or emotions is the key to not re-attaching energy cords and keeping the shielding free of 'backdoors' back in.

Every time I would accidently think of him because I suddenly felt him I would get the kyanite and re cut cords, then the selenite and raise he frequency of my field (Selenite is the second highest naturally occurring frequency on the planet) and then with my vibration nice and High again I would re-shield.
Sometimes I had to do this multiple times a day because my thoughts were so errant and out of control, practically calling to him. Careful repetitions of the process eventually trained my brain to control its thoughts and the evolution pf consciousness and my freedom from the psychic vampire proceeded quickly after that.

I hope this gives you some faith that you too can control the outcome of this with careful and persistent adherence.