Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 04-09-2011, 12:53 AM
Deactivated Account

Dear Sparrow,

I wasn't quite sure where to put this question, but here goes ~

I am wondering about life purpose ? and I would like to hear your thoughts on this please. If you have covered this topic in any of your other threads, please direct me to where I need to be.

Do we come to earth with a life purpose, pre-decided upon ? Or is this something that we choose when we are here ?

much love,
Dream Angel xx

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction
Old 04-09-2011, 02:06 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dream Angel
Dear Sparrow,

I wasn't quite sure where to put this question, but here goes ~

I am wondering about life purpose ? and I would like to hear your thoughts on this please. If you have covered this topic in any of your other threads, please direct me to where I need to be.

Do we come to earth with a life purpose, pre-decided upon ? Or is this something that we choose when we are here ?

much love,
Dream Angel xx

Hello Dream Angel,

You will find this has been touched upon already on page 1 of this very thread.

Also touched upon in terms of the individuals mission:

Post #477 -
http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...t=3848&page=48

-Sparrow

~~~Spirit Guide Sparrow~~~
From the wisdom of my council to the wisdom of yours

¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜� �”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸
Old 04-09-2011, 02:16 PM
moke64916

Spirit Guide sparrow, was there ever life on mars? Mars shows that there are pyramid structures on mars.
Old 04-09-2011, 03:40 PM
Deactivated Account

oh my Sparrow ! It has been awhile since I have read this thread, I do apologize for asking something you have already covered ! Thank you for the gentle reminder ~

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction
Old 05-09-2011, 12:03 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by moke64916
Spirit Guide sparrow, was there ever life on mars? Mars shows that there are pyramid structures on mars.
Moke64916,

If I may correct you, Mars itself does not show pyramid structures upon its surface, but those organisations by whom the images have been taken and presented show such structures. This is to say, you are deliberately being lead to believe such structures exist by those organisations, as well as those who blow such imagery out of proportion and see only what they wish to see. They only appear to mirror human like structures on Earth because of the way in which such structures have been photographed and the use of lighting and distance parameters. Such organisations would certainly gain tremendous amounts of extra funding with the presentation of such images, would you not agree.

Mars itself is a very environmentally hostile place for any biological life to exist. It can be observed that upon its surface there are significant storms and displacements of sand and rock, and its gravitational fields are variably diverse and unpredictable, which consequently alters the cellular activity of the planet itself.

There have been, in times past what one could call ancient astronauts, so to speak, that were resident in this solar system. However this was a very long time ago and they have since moved on to other parts of the universe and much further beyond. A local remnant of their presence can be seen by the abandoned orbiting space station around Titan.

-Sparrow

Old 05-09-2011, 12:07 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dream Angel
oh my Sparrow ! It has been awhile since I have read this thread, I do apologize for asking something you have already covered ! Thank you for the gentle reminder ~
Yes it can be quite a task to locate specific information in such large bodies of information.

-Sparrow

Old 05-09-2011, 01:24 PM
moke64916

Spirit guide sparrow, correct me if I'm wrong, but in the past on earth, in the ancient past, society reached levels of technology far more advanced than today, and we didn't use the technology correctly, and humans wiped themselves out on earth in the past. Am I correct? I see intelligent life on earth in the ancient past through my visions. Reminds of the lost city of Atlantis. I see far more advanced technology in our ancient past. I see people, flying crafts more advanced than we have today. I see green. I see pyramids. I see that the earth was triving with life in our ancient past.
Old 08-09-2011, 06:52 PM
Master
█████████ moke64916 █████████

This question is subject to your own beliefs of what you define as advanced technology.

While it is true of times past there existed forms of technological advancement not utilized today, it is also fact that some forms of technology have very much surpassed those of the past.

Much of the technological knowledge of modern society has been manipulated into the pursuit of entertainment, indulgence and reducing corporate costs. It has been developed primarily by the masculine energy and left brain hemisphere, which has often sought to control the feminine and intuitive energy of creativity. In times past it was the feminine energy and intuitive connection which tended to give rise to technological advancement, often in a way which involved mystic arts and sacred practices for Self awareness. Unfortunately such technological advancements were often indulged within hierarchical distinctions which created divisions of cultural status. Many lives were lost without just cause or purpose, purely to keep individuals in the throne of power and influence, while others were denied sacred knowledge.

Human beings did not so much wipe themselves out as you suggest, for you would not be here today should this be the case. More accurately it would be to speak of certain planetary changes and catastrophic events to do with ongoing cycles that unfold upon the Earth. Human beings seem to forget that Earth is itself a living organism and evolves just like any other life form.

-Sparrow

Old 21-09-2011, 06:11 AM
moke64916

Spirit guide sparrow what is the deal of people saying they go beyond their mind and reach far greater intelligence beyond the mind? Where does Consciousness derive from? I know we have a left and right sided brain. The right hemisphere is intuition, creativity, the One, etc., and the left is analytical. So where does consciousness derive from? Does it derive from every part of our body and mind? Does our DNA play a big roll in our consciousness? Please explain.
Old 21-09-2011, 06:27 AM
moke64916

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit Guide Sparrow
[size="3"][b]█████████ moke64916 █████████[/More accurately it would be to speak of certain planetary changes and catastrophic events to do with ongoing cycles that unfold upon the Earth. Human beings seem to forget that Earth is itself a living organism and evolves just like any other life form.

-Sparrow
Yes the Earth is evolving as well. Our universe is expanding at an ever faster rate. Earths frequency level is rising. There will be a new ara of consciousness for humans as a result of Earths frequency level rising. Vibrations get higher and higher. The Earth effects humans as well. It is all part of the Universal evolutionary process.