Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 10-03-2015, 01:32 AM
Guide
Spirit Guides Presence

I was wondering how I can recognize the presence of my spirit guides and if they are always around me at all times? I have this feeling that all my guides are males or it's just because I want them to be male because I have this strong soul connection to the masculine and male energy because most of my incarnations were of males but sadly I'm a female in this incarnation but I hold that yin and yang a lot but annnywayss... Back to the spirit guide thing.. Can someone help me out here on how to recognize their presence??

I feel something touching me sometimes it's like a electric almost prickly feeling but think that's because of my kundalini but maybe it's from my reptilian guards or angels or guides.. Because last night while I was star gazing laying in my backyard under the stars I asked my star family to show themselves in a ship because I still have a star family and had most of my lives on planets other than earth.. Only had 5-6 lives on earth but Sirius is my home/school and I came here to raise the frequency of planet earth and help the people of this beautiful wonderful planet but anyways after I asked that I felt this forceful pressure/poke at my private area.. Didn't feel any fear of it or anything and I had my dogs with me and they didn't freak out at anything. Maybe just some spirit messing with me. But I just brushed it off and I'm totally fine.. I'm highly protected and never dealt with any negative spirits as in seeing any or hearing any. I rarely have nightmares also.. I'm always high vibing and energetic.

Though I read that negative beings are attracted to people who are very bright and high vibing and they are like wasps who are attracted to the light but after all my years of living I have yet to experience such a thing but that doesn't mean there's no negative beings because I'm very very sure there are. We all manifest what we fear and if we resist what we fear then that of what we resist persists.
eyes ablaze with intensity,
a labyrinth of her deepest emotions.

Last edited by OctoberSky : 10-03-2015 at 03:28 AM.
Old 10-03-2015, 03:51 AM
Guide
This was just a whole mix of stuff aha but my main question was basically how do I recognize spirit guides presence.

Old 10-03-2015, 11:19 PM
Guide
Anybody? Somebody has got to know...

Old 11-03-2015, 06:28 AM
Experiencer

You can read here about contacting spirit guides:
http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...=white+warrior

Try meditating, quietening down, and ask for contact from your Guide.

You can also try automatic writing. There are several threads on here about that.
Old 11-03-2015, 03:09 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by OctoberSky
Anybody? Somebody has got to know...

Hi,

In my case I just say hello. I can get a reply to that once in a while.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 11-03-2015, 03:23 PM
Knower

It sounds like you have a high vibrational frequency. Meditate and ask your guides to be with you, then you will find them.
Old 11-03-2015, 03:35 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by John32241
Hi,

In my case I just say hello. I can get a reply to that once in a while.

John

I have never really went full-fledged on trying to actually communicate with my guides but I'm working on it.

Old 11-03-2015, 03:38 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Elven Knight
It sounds like you have a high vibrational frequency. Meditate and ask your guides to be with you, then you will find them.

Ya, I was told that also by someone who saw my aura. But I'll try that..

Old 11-03-2015, 07:50 PM
Experiencer

I second the suggestion of meditation for trying to open communication with your guides.

Suggested reading: Spirit Guides: Spirit Guides for Beginners, The Complete Guide to Contacting Your Spirit Guide and Communicating With the Spirit World
by Mia Rose

It's free if you have Kindle Unlimited (monthly service fee). It's very short, but has practical, simple information.

Good luck!
Old 12-03-2015, 01:11 AM
Guide
Bunny Internal external world

Quote:
Originally Posted by OctoberSky
I was wondering how I can recognize the presence of my spirit guides and if they are always around me at all times? I have this feeling that all my guides are males or it's just because I want them to be male because I have this strong soul connection to the masculine and male energy because most of my incarnations were of males but sadly I'm a female in this incarnation but I hold that yin and yang a lot but annnywayss... Back to the spirit guide thing.. Can someone help me out here on how to recognize their presence??

I feel something touching me sometimes it's like a electric almost prickly feeling but think that's because of my kundalini but maybe it's from my reptilian guards or angels or guides.. Because last night while I was star gazing laying in my backyard under the stars I asked my star family to show themselves in a ship because I still have a star family and had most of my lives on planets other than earth.. Only had 5-6 lives on earth but Sirius is my home/school and I came here to raise the frequency of planet earth and help the people of this beautiful wonderful planet but anyways after I asked that I felt this forceful pressure/poke at my private area.. Didn't feel any fear of it or anything and I had my dogs with me and they didn't freak out at anything. Maybe just some spirit messing with me. But I just brushed it off and I'm totally fine.. I'm highly protected and never dealt with any negative spirits as in seeing any or hearing any. I rarely have nightmares also.. I'm always high vibing and energetic.

Though I read that negative beings are attracted to people who are very bright and high vibing and they are like wasps who are attracted to the light but after all my years of living I have yet to experience such a thing but that doesn't mean there's no negative beings because I'm very very sure there are. We all manifest what we fear and if we resist what we fear then that of what we resist persists.

It is a good question.

You opened up well in this post. As soon as you started writing, other things spilled forth. The question I ask myself is: how do I know something? For me this is the first question because if I understood how to know something one way or another then I could move onto the next stage.

Think about it. What do you truly know? I mean really know. Not just what you think, or what you believe to be true. But what do you actually know? The next thing you should come to understand is that most people, most of the time don't really know they just think they do.

We have an inner and outer mind. The inner mind feels what is true. If you feel that something is true, really true, ask yourself: have you any doubt? If you have a little bit of doubt then you don't know. Actually knowing that you don't know something is so very valuable.

When you come to the truth, come to the truth naked. In other words, come to the portals of revaluation not clothed with the garments of your thoughts. No matter what you know, come to each communications without preconceptions.

Ask a very specific question and write it down and date it. If you want a specific question then ask a very specific question. It is often the case that when spirit answer your first question, the other questions answer themselves. Then come back to the question in seven days and ask yourself: has the question be answered? If there is any doubt. Ask again, and ask for more evidence or proof.

Also, do not constrain God. You might be waiting for an answer and think that it will come in one way or another. Strike all expectations from your mind. God/ Goddess is the only being in the universe that is able to use the circumstances of your life as a way of answering you. Experience is the perfect communication tool for the Divine. So listen to your experience.

The next thing that you need to know, is that your feelings are everything. How you feel about a thing is so very important. So many mediums and such always bang on about seeing. But when you experience Divinity, when you feel the love of the Divine you know that you have everything. Indeed, any spiritually aware beings that come to you, you will know them by how you feel when in their presence.

I know you have asked about Guides but remember that God is the greatest of Guides and is able to communicate back to you. Although I have said to you that God communicates through your experience, He can also use an infinite amount of tools.

One of his favorite things to do is to allow other people, spirit or otherwise, to Guide you. He lets them experience what it is like be part of the great experience of the spiritual life, to be part of the process of bringing you from the darkness of ignorance to the light of enlightenment.

You have one Gate keeper. He/she is a human being that now resides in the spiritual realm. He/she will have his/her way of communicating with you. He/she is the one which will allow other guides to communicate with you.

First seek this guide.

The way that my guide communicates with me is this way: First I sit and I follow my breath with my mind. I keep doing this until I am completely centred. I feel and send my energy downwards from the centre of myself, downward into the earth, to the very centre of the earth. You can imagine a particular place if you like. In fact if you like to visualize the process in some way that is very good. You might like to visualize a pool of water deep in the earth with a stone in the centre of it. Then pull the energy up through your feet.

I draw the energy up and picture at the base of my spine a red flower, then (naval) orange flower, then abdomen - yellow flower -- heart green (or pink) -- throat blue, third eye indigo, and top of the head chakra -- white or violet. I open all the flowers to open myself and do the opposite to close myself.

The Chakra's are an interesting subject in themselves. The most important thing to do is to make sure that you close down after the meditation. I knew a brilliant meduim who simple opened a flower within her mind and then closed it down at the end of the meditation.

Some people think that meditation is all about closing eyes and meditating on a candle or the breath.

In actuality there are many different meditations. Right now I am meditating though I am communicating to you. You can do many moving meditations. You can sit still and give your self ten minutes in the traditional passive meditation and then you can do a moving meditation. Clean the oven, iron your clothes. Sit occasionally and centre yourself again. Go back your chores, all the while feeling centred and connected.

The word: connection is important. It is all about making a connection. First you go inward. At the centre of your being there is a perfect part made in the image of the Divine. All sentient life forms have this centre.
Once you get in touch with this centre you can then open.

Understand this: You are the highest authority in your life. People will ask you to trust them and will give you lots of information ranging from star children, extraterrestrials, the Fae etc

What ever you receive, in the way of knowledge, place all ideas within the garden of your mind. Too many people, over the course of centuries, have taken the truths that others have given them, and have taken them to the temple (centre) of their being. Do not do this. Take all of the fruits (knowledge) from the temple (the self) and place them in the garden of your mind. Leave them in the garden of the mind and see what they bring. The good fruit (truths) will bring harmony to the mind, the bad disharmony. Throw all the bad fruits away. Test all ideas within the garden of the mind.

I say bring the fruits (the truths) from the temple because I know that many have taken many false ideas to the temple of the self.

From now on place everything in the garden of the mind first.

The being is split in two. There is an internal and external. Through the internal senses (these are often labelled spiritual senses) there are 5. the sixth spiritual sense is mind. It is important to understand that the mind is a tool of perception just like all the other senses. So you have 6 spiritual senses. The spirit mind is the one which connects the internal self to the external sense.

There is:

Clairvoyance - seeing
Clairsentience - feeling
Clairaudience- hearing
Clairalience- smell
Clairgustance - taste
Claircognizance - mind

these are the internal senses. Through these senses you communicate through the inner mind to your spirit friends.

You know what the physical senses are. There are five of them also and there is mind. So there are eleven senses that make a human being. Naturally you understand that the five senses and outer mind interfaces with the brain and natural senses. The way that the external or outer mind evaluates truth is through observation and reason.

In truth observing external evidence is very important and reason is very important too. This has been undervalued by spiritualists as a rule.

I mean: where is the external evidence that there are extra terrestrials? Well actually there is a lot. But what personal experiences have I had with extra terrestrials. Well, actually, there are many, though they have all been of an internal nature. So, because they have been internal ones I can not say with certainty (but my reasoning tells me that I have come to know many things internally before I have come to know them externally.) Others have seen and experienced what I have and they too have come to share my perceptions about extra terrestrials and inter dimensional beings. However, I would not say indisputable that there are extra terrestrial beings. I wouldn't portray it as a truth simply because I have had no external experience with extra terrestrials. Although my external rationality is entirely compatible with the notion.

So we come to know by gnosis, by the centre of our being (1st), alongside empirical knowledge (2nd). In truth it is the marriage of the two: the internal and the external that we come to truth.

As you read this you valuate the truth of it through the centre of your being, by way of your internal spiritual senses and by reason based upon empirical knowledge (that which is observed) then you measure the knowledge I have written with your external rational mind. Then you look back on your spiritual and physical experiences and come to a decision. Either way, firstly you feel whether something is true.

So at some point you make an evaluation. This is the right way of being. It is of no concern to me what others think or feel about things, it only matters what I think and feel. I do look to others and observe what they are being and doing, in relation to what I am feeling and doing. Everything on this level of the multi-verse is in relation to another. This realm is a great realm for learning and creating self. When we see another being and doing something which brings disharmony to themselves, we can know that that is not the way to be. The Divine weaves all consequences into the wonderful design of our lives. Understand that we are the architects to our own self imprisonment, and, also, we have the keys to our prison. We are the jailer and prisoner. We are the architects of our own lives, the relationships (strands) in our lives are woven from our actions in the here and now.

Also, don't forget about the pink rabbit. He watches everything

If I do a reading for you. Be aware, that all readings are for entertainment purposes only.

*I hope you got a receipt for your goldfish.

"It is worst still to be ignorant of your own ignorance"
Saint Jerome.

It is probably wise to send me a private message first (on this webiste) if you wish to contact me via skype