Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 25-04-2020, 08:00 AM
Experiencer
Reconnecting with Crystals

It's been perhaps 6 years or so since I have started working with crystals, though in the beginning it was quite a weird impression and experience, now that I look back. I realize that this is something you learn in time, in a way that nobody else can really explain you, and even if they would, you wouldn't perceive it the same way it's being explained to you...

Over the course of these years, I notice patterns when I was closely working with crystals, and times when I did not.. as in the crystals just sitting there, being untouched, unwatched etc.. And interesting thing is that whenever I was feeling that there is no energy or effect coming from the crystals, it is exactly the times when I was no longer cleansing them, charging them, holding them, touching or staring at them, to use in meditation or etc.

I even noticed in some old post in this forum, someone mention that is no longer connected to crystals energy. And this can happen for a number of reasons, one of the first in my opinion is that when someone lowers their vibration due to any reason, factors etc.. they become less susceptible to feeling the crystals energy or even to be interested in this whole subject! But when one heightens its vibration by improving his life, his mind body, being centered in the present like a staple, have awareness to make the right choices etc.. then again crystals seem to 'be working' again. Strange but not strange in the same time.

So it is not the crystals that stop working, it is us who stop feeling them and being attracted. To reconnect with crystals and feel them again and have them as your companion, all you have to do is to work on heightening your vibration: good alive foods (i mean unprocessed usually, like a tomato instead of a Snickers bar), sleep before midnight, reduce or no alcohol at all, don't enter into fights, just observe and maintain calm but without suppressing anything, just observe and let it be, accept what is, exercise when you can, talk with loved ones... of course, become conscious of your thoughts.. this one is crucial and with practice (meditation or however you want) it can be very beneficial... etc all these things to heighten your vibration will make you more subtle to everything, and crystals will naturally follow.

Sure, you can be in a low vibration and try to use a high vibration crystal to help, that doesn't mean it won't work, it's just that if you have the impression that it doesn't do anything, don't let yourself believe that thought and be patient. Let the crystal do its job while you also do yours.. and in time, you will reconnect with crystals in the sense of feeling their energy. If you not necessarily in a bad place but not also a ray of sunshine, and you're somewhere in the middle, then you can force yourself to make good choices into raising your vibration, and this is very effective when you put your awareness on this plan and your focus into executing it. All you have to do is just be aware. After that, just start.